OCD | LS

Bởi louistrashfr

He's a museum curator with a fetish for perfection. No one's ever gotten close to him; how could they? They'r... Xem Thêm

Prologue
2| Annoyed
3| OCD
4| Monday
5| Iron
6| Four nipples
7| Early
8| Perfection
9| Sickness and Soup
10| Smack to the merchandise
11| Almost died
12| "Spider" incident
13| Cafe Company
14| Are You Gonna Stop Me?
15| Angel
16| Don't Mess With Tommo
17| Kiss and Make Up
18| I Can Picture
19| Until
20| Missing Lou
21| Freeze!
22| Dane
23| Oops and Bye
24| Left Out
25| Woke
26| Need
27| Little Pink Shorts
28| Visiting Liam
29| Time Flies
30| Lil Chicken Nugget
31| Secret Admirer
32| Lone Wolf
33| The Plan
34| Mental Health Day
35| New Years Eve
36| Wedding Plans
37| Sleepy and Emotional
38| Does He Ever..
39| Closer
40| Romantically
43| Forever and alw- Liam!?
44| Happy Days

1| Boss Calls

1.6K 57 28
Bởi louistrashfr

Louis' POV

I looked at the text from Liam that read: Come to my office asap

I was a little nervous because I knew something was bugging him recently so I slowly strode to his office in the museum and knocked on the door.

"Come in." I walked in and took a seat; greeting him with a 'hello' and a 'how are you'.

"So Louis, as you know the reviews of our museum have been high lately," I hummed, "And well I thought it'd be a good idea to get you an assistant curator, the more people come in the more eyes we will have to keep to make sure our artwork and sculptures are okay." I looked at him with wide eyes.

"No no no! I don't need an assistant I can do it all by myself."

"Nonsense. I'm going to search up for any young males who are looking for a job, we don't need any females messing up our museum." He said, then shooed me out of his office.

"Darn chauvinist." I muttered under my breath as I walked to the section of the museum I was currently watching over.

-

The next few weeks were spent with Liam going through interviews for the job. I listened to the interviewers through the door and continuously said no to working with them. Of course Liam had enough of my repetitive rejection and after a while he finally called me into his office about two weeks later.

"Yes?" I asked bored.

"Louis, I'm done with you disagreeing to anyone being your assistant! The next boy that comes in here for the interview is who you're stuck in contract with for the next 3 months." He said, then rushed me out of his office.

I mentally cursed. What if the next person is really ugly!? What if they don't follow my rules and I'll have to deal with a rule breaker for the next 3 months!?

Omg what if they are super inappropriate... or what if- "Louis you can leave my office now." Liam snapped me out of my thoughts. I internally blushed in embarrassment and left to do my job.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

208K 5.7K 11
harry is a pretty boy and louis just can't hold himself back sometimes. (lower case inteded) (3rd place Undiscovered Larry Stories - Bromance Awards...
279K 9.1K 26
Louis Tomlinson is a new student at Rollsridge Academy, he can already tell he isn't going to like it here. The halls are to narrow, the lockers are...
50.5K 2.7K 39
Louis Tomlinson is your everyday, twenty-two year-old student, studying art in London. He lives a rather boring life, going to school and spending ti...
59 1 8
For Harry Styles, life has never been much exiting. That changes suddenly when his parents take him on a trip into the unknown and very different wo...