Voltron Imagines

By TAEILTECH

Voltron Paladins x Reader highest: #6 in voltron More

VOLTRON IMAGINES
Requests Update
Deep breaths | Shiro
Very unprofessional | Lance [x]
Tell them | Keith
Goodnight | Pidge
Space dust | Keith [x]
New Moves | Lance
Bump in the blanket | Keith
season two
Seven months | Shiro
Human as well | Matt
Home | Lance
Jealous | Keith [x]
Best friend | Lance [x]
Notes | Lance
Bracelet | Keith [pt. 2]
Flowers | Lance
Friends | Keith
Blades | Shiro
Blades | Shiro [pt. 2]
Blades | Shiro [pt. 3]
Don't | Keith [x]
Beautiful | Shiro
Promise | Lance
We Made It | Shiro
We Made It | Shiro [pt. 2]
Deja Vu | Keith
season three
Deja Vu | Keith [pt. 2]
season four !!!!
Bittersweet | Matt
Note. 1
LOOK!!
okay this one is IMPORTANT
2020

Bracelet | Keith [pt. 1]

5K 137 233
By TAEILTECH

Gender Neutral!Reader x Keith

You hated him.

He despised you.

You didn't want to breath the same air as that piece of shit in the red jacket.

There was nothing he liked about his rivals sibling.

That's what both you and him thought of each other.

You were the younger sibling of Lance. Yet somehow, Keith seemed to hate you even more than he hated your brother.

How was that even possible?

How was it possible that someone you hated so much was on a fucking castle ship with you somewhere in space. What were the chances? It could have been anyone else, and it had to be Keith Kogane.

You walked into the room that held the twat of the year and Shiro.

The door closed signaling both of them to look in your direction. Keith showed a sharp glare while Shiro showed a welcoming smile.

"Y/n, I was just about to get you. Keith needed he-"

"I don't need help with anything." The boy cut his mentor off instantly. Something that everyone was scared to do in the first place.

"Keith you just told me-"

"I'm fine Shiro." Keith responded. You could tell that he was trying not to yell at Shiro to stop talking.

Heh, if he did that, oh what a sight that would be.

Shiro looked back to you with a half smile and the shrug of his shoulders. He was too nice for what he has experienced in his life.

"Here, Y/n if you don't have anything to do, could you finish this repair up for me? I have to go tell Allura and Coran something."

You nodded your head and he flashed a smile while standing from the ground.

Honestly, you didn't want to. You didn't want to be in the same room with him. He could say the same thing about you.

Before your leader left he warned you two.

"I better not hear you two yelling at each other when I leave this room. Try not to give each other any bruises either, please?"

Both of your heads shot up and nodded. Though, you couldn't guarantee either of those.

With that, the doors closed leaving you two on repair duty in the same room.

"I'm not promising anything." You muttered loud enough for him to hear.

"You took the words from my mouth."

The quietness of the room began to bore you. Gradually becoming louder, you hummed your favorite song that was quite catchy.

Keith's ears perked at the sound.

"Shut up." He nearly hissed.

"You're so boring, you know?"

"I'm not here to please yo-"

"And you're a douche, but you already know that."

"I said shut up."

"I don't know how anyone can stand yo-"

"Really? You are the one who can't shut their god damn mouth."

"Thank you for your oh-so-obvious statement Keith. Say, since you are from Texas, why don't you sing a song about your big green tractor." Slowly you began to stand, giggling at the boy who began to grow annoyed.

"What in the hel-"

You walked over right behind him and pulled him from his sitting position. Now he was standing with a bit of a shocked expression on his face. You were much stronger than he thought. Yes, you've punched him hard enough to leave bruises and break a few fingers, but picking him up was something completely unexpected.

"Oh Keith, please?"

"Y/n go finish your fucking work and don't touch me."

"You can't make m-"

For some reason, the boy who just told you to not touch him, had picked you up bridal style carrying you to your work space.

"Keith get the fuck off of me!" You yelled punching his chest. You saying the near exact words he had said not so long ago.

He just smirked as he literally dropped you on the floor.

"I mean, if you say so."

You looked up at him with a cold glare in your eyes. Your leg hit the back of his knees then you punched his chest. Now he wasn't the only one who ended up on the floor.

"Don't underestimate me tough guy."

Now you were the one smirking while he had a glare in his eyes.

You stood up and went back to your normal position while getting back to work, feeling accomplished with taking Keith's breath away with your moves.

---

Later that day after work was finished, the whole team was standing in the control room figuring out a way to attack a Galra ship.

"So, Pidge and Lance. You two are going to go to these main control panels. Shut off all power throughout the ship. This will help the rest of us board the ship without any interruptions."

Splitting the team up was something you dreaded hearing.

"Hunk, you and I are going to enter from the left wing of the ship."

Your name wasn't called yet. This could either be a good or bad sign.

"Allura and Coran-"

Shiro started, your stomach instantly twisting along with Keith's face.

"You will stay on the ship to give us an aerial view of everything. Also for your safety."

"Y/n and Keith, you will enter the right wing."

Pidge and Hunk snickered while Shiro gave you sincere eyes. Keith scoffed along with you.

"You're kidding me, knowing them we will be caught by their big mout-"

"Shiro please, he will kill the both of us before we even make i-"

"Me?! I think that's you hone-"

The both of you couldn't stop your mouths from yelling across the digital map that held you two from ripping each others limbs off.

"Will you two ple-"

Both Keith and you turned to Lance with furrowed eyebrows.

"Shut up!" You said in unison. Lance's hands were up in defense and his eyes were wide.

"Wow one thing that they can actually do together. Yell at Lance." Pidge laughed.

"I am putting you two together because of this. You need to learn to work together."

"We won't learn if we die." Keith responded to Shiro.

"Enough, you two are working together, I don't care if it kills you."

Shiro turned on his heel and walked forward to pick up something.

Keith and your mouths were hanging open as the black paladin shut you both up.

He turned around with two circular devices.

"This is why I left earlier. I made these bracelets. If you are more than ten feet apart from each other a shock will be felt."

No one said anything.

Was he, of all people, doing this?

"Wow! You two are so lucky." Hunk joked.

"Um-I don't know how I feel about my little sibling being that close to him." Lance defended you, thank god.

Your eyes were wide as Keith's were squinting.

"You have got-"

"Are you serious?!"

"You can thank me later." Shiro said as he put the band around yours and Keith's wrist.

Your free hand flew to it and tried to take it off, only feeling a shock which caused you to gasp.

"Forgot to say, try to take it off? It'll shock you again." Shiro smiled unlike either of you.

"And what if I need to go to the bathroom?" Keith asked.

"You act like there is a ten foot difference. You'll survive. Once you show me you two can work together, I'll take them off."

You walked over to Keith, everyone's eyes following your every move.

"Look! We are best friends!" You said, throwing an arm around his neck as he gave you a disgust filled face.

You smiled until you noticed his frown. Your hands pulled a smile on his face before he smacked your hands away.

"Looks like you two are best buds." Hunk snickered.

---

Since you two couldn't be more than ten feet apart from each other, Keith had to make a bed on your floor.

"How is this fair? Why couldn't you of just made your bed on my floor instead?"

"Because sweetie, I need my beauty sleep. You don't want me grouchy, do you?" You said teasingly with a smile on your lips.

His furrowed eyebrows haven't left his face since you made him fall earlier that day. He wanted to smile, you're smile was one of the best. Anyone could agree with that. But he couldn't surrender the "battle" he was mentally having with you.

"You're grouchy every minute of every day."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"No I'm not, you ass."

"Yeah you are, you shit."

By now you were standing up along with him. His face inches apart from yours.

You and him would never back down from anything, something that didn't help anyone.

"You know? You never can shut your big mouth up." He said, his hot breath was felt on your face.

"It's never been a problem with anyone else but you, so I don't think I need to."

Both of you stopped talking, his eyes looked down at your lips that were so close to his.

So close.

He wanted to do so many things to you right now.

But he knew he couldn't.

"I'm going to sleep, think you can be quiet long enough?" He said, sitting back down before he couldn't contain his actions.

You were a little let down by this. Little did he know that you wanted it.

You wanted him to kiss you.

But you knew, or thought you knew, that never in a thousand years he would think of you in such a way.

"Guess you'll just have to imagine it." Was the last thing you said before going to change into your night clothes which consisted of a shirt and shorts.

He can suck it up if he has anything to say, that is, if he even notices.

You went into the bathroom that was in your room. Once you closed the door a shock was felt on both of your wrists.

A gasp escaped his lips as a whimper came from yours.

"Keith please come closer to make this little shit stop!"

Closer meant him standing right by the door of the room you were in.

"Don't take all damn day in there."

"Even though it's night?"

"Why are you fucking like this?"

"Because I am."

He was starting to grow impatient as five minutes passed and you still weren't out. What could you possibly be doing that took so long?

"Y/n hur-"

The door opened and Keith's jaw nearly dropped, but he kept everything subtle. He's never seen you like this. Your legs were nearly fully exposed, something that he didn't think he would ever admire.

"My face is up here dipshit."

A red blush covered Keith's face, good job at trying to compose yourself.

Keith had already changed into his night clothes, meaning that now you two could finally go to bed. He was still frozen in place as you went to get into your bed. His eyes traveled up and down your body on your way there.

God, so beau-

"You're going to stand there all night? Have fun." You laughed, he moved cautiously to his bed. The growing tent in his pants not noticeable to you, thankfully.

You reached to turn the light off and Keith laid down in his bed.

"Goodnight asshole."

"Night you shit."

Great, this was just going to be great.

A/n
Hey guys, not feeling too good mentally. I really need to get some bad stuff off of my mind. Honestly anyway possible is okay for me, shows, songs, hell, even you just talking to me would help. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 3.9K 31
Voltron: Legendary Defender One-Shots. Requests are closed! ❌Disclaimer: If I see that this content has been plagiarised, I will not hesitate to repo...
1.2M 22.1K 104
❝ give 'em the old razzle-dazzle ❞(#1 Voltron 11.2.18, #1 Voltron x Reader Oneshots 10.18.18, #55 Fanfiction 10.21.18)
2.1K 49 26
Some Voltron Character x Reader two and three shots. Hope you enjoy. Please comment and let me know if you are liking these stories and please click...
186K 2.9K 69
Tired looking around for the best fanfictions? Well this book has all of them! All KL pre-read and chosen by me~! Happy reading lovies