Voltron Imagines

By TAEILTECH

Voltron Paladins x Reader highest: #6 in voltron More

VOLTRON IMAGINES
Requests Update
Deep breaths | Shiro
Very unprofessional | Lance [x]
Tell them | Keith
Goodnight | Pidge
Space dust | Keith [x]
New Moves | Lance
Bump in the blanket | Keith
season two
Seven months | Shiro
Human as well | Matt
Jealous | Keith [x]
Best friend | Lance [x]
Notes | Lance
Bracelet | Keith [pt. 1]
Bracelet | Keith [pt. 2]
Flowers | Lance
Friends | Keith
Blades | Shiro
Blades | Shiro [pt. 2]
Blades | Shiro [pt. 3]
Don't | Keith [x]
Beautiful | Shiro
Promise | Lance
We Made It | Shiro
We Made It | Shiro [pt. 2]
Deja Vu | Keith
season three
Deja Vu | Keith [pt. 2]
season four !!!!
Bittersweet | Matt
Note. 1
LOOK!!
okay this one is IMPORTANT
2020

Home | Lance

4.5K 115 111
By TAEILTECH

Requested by @comic_trashcan

Female!Reader x Lance

"What was that sound?"

"Did something just explode?"

"We need to go out there and look."

"What if they attack us?"

All of the paladins got into uniform and left the castle ship to look outside. Where the big boom came from

"Uhh, Shiro. Tell me you see that ship over there. Guys? Do you see that ship?" Hunk pointed towards an easily seen ship.

"Yes Hunk, we see the ship that's right in front of us." Lance replied.

The ship looked like it had just crashed, smoke was rising from it.

"We need to see if anyone is in there." Shiro started as he began to run, everyone in the team following his steps.

"Is anyone in here? Hello?" Keith yelled loud enough for anyone to hear.

"We need to split up. Hunk and Lance go together, Keith and Pidge go together, and I'll go by myself."

"That's not fair at all." Lance carried his voice even though he began walking in with Hunk.

Everyone split up the exact way Shiro had told them to.

"I don't feel comfortable with this. How do we know it's not a trap?" Hunk asked, more to himself than Lance.

"Hunk, chill. We might find something or someone." Lance raised his eyebrows as he said 'someone.'

++

"We aren't here to hurt you! We want to help!" Pidge yelled causing her echo to be heard throughout the ship.

"It dosen't seem like anyone is here. How did this ship just crash with no one in it?" Keith asked.

"There has to be someone."

As soon as Pidge finished her sentence Lance's voice was heard yelling.

++

"I FOUND A GIRL!"

"LANCE SHE COULD KILL US."

"Hunk she is barely breathing help me carry her."

You heard nothing as your ears were ringing, you were unable to move a single muscle in your body. Including your eyes.

Lance bent down to your level moving your arm over his shoulder, Hunk did the same.

You felt yourself being lifted, but that was all.

Keith, Pidge, and Shiro ran into the room where you were.

"I found no one else." Shiro had said.

"We didn't either." Pidge replied.

"We need to get her to a healing pod."

The two unknown people who had lifted you were walking towards something.

Your eyes were still unable to move. Fear spread throughout your body.

There was only one group of people that would want to take you.

Galra.

You didn't have enough force to move your body in anyway.

Soon your mind went blank as you fell asleep.

*Smooth Jazz*

"Shiro is she ever going to wake up?" Lance asked, as he finally wanted to meet the beautiful woman he had saved. Well him and Hunk saved.

But he saved her more, in his head.

"Just give it time Lance, she must've really gotten hurt if it's taking this long for her to heal."

It had been two whole days. The blue paladin was becoming impatient.

He wanted the girl to wake up when he was around. To make her fall into his arms.

Lance thought that was a perfect idea.

"Why don't you go and get something for lunch? You need to refuel your energy. Although you should of slept in your bed last night."

"Okay well it's not my fault that I'm worried about her!"

"She will wake up soon. Just go get some food."

"But that's what I'm worried about! Her waking up when I'm not here!"

Shiro just sighed knowing he couldn't convince the lovestruck boy to do anything.

"If this timer on the healing pod is correct she should be waking up in ten minutes."

"YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT THERE WAS A TIMER!" Lance exclaimed. If he knew this he would've eaten on time, and slept in his bed the night before.

"Whoops?" Shiro shrugged his shoulders while laughing at Lance.

"Okay well I'm heading up, tell me when the timer is at about three minutes." He left and went upstairs with the other paladins.

Lance's head was in his hand as he sat down right in front of the healing pod you were in.

He took this time to fully inspect you.

You looked almost like a human, except for your skin that seemed to shine. [Bronzer but skin]

"When are you just going to wake up already?" Lance said.

He went to check the timer that stated five minutes.

His legs ran up to where the paladins were. "Just a few more minutes until the healing pod releases her!"

With that he ran back down the stairs patiently waiting for you with the others running behind him.

"Wait there's a timer?" Keith asked.

"Of course! You all didn't know?" Allura said to the paladins.

Everyone shook their heads except for Pidge.

"I've always known. How did you guys not know thi-"

The pod opened earlier than expected, resulting in you nearly falling out.

That was until an unfamiliar person had caught you.

"Who are you?" You asked staring at the blue eyed creature in front of you while taking in your surroundings.

"I'm Lance, the man of your dreams." He had smirked.

You immediately moved from his grip kicking his back leg causing him to fall from the floor.

"If you are apart of the Galra I advise you to tell me now before I slaughter you."

"Woah, we are not apart of the Galra. We are apart of Voltron." A man with a streak of white hair said while approaching you.

"Voltron? You all found it?" You asked remembering what your family had told you when you were young.

"We did. All of us did. We are the paladins." The one with a red jacket told you.

You looked down as the one with blue eyes was still on the floor. Your hand was held out for him to take, instantly a red appearing on his face.

Weird.

"I am Princess Allura of Altea. We welcome you on our ship. Please rest until you feel you are ready to talk to all of us."

"Altea. I remember hearing about Altea. I feel fine now though." You had said causing her eyebrows to raise.

"Lets head upstairs to talk."

You looked down at yourself taking notice of a white outfit that was on you.

"Wait. Where is my uniform?"

"Here it is." The one wearing glasses responded, holding out your uniform.

"Thank you. Is there anywhere to change?"

"I'll show you to a guest bedroom." Princess Allura had said while taking your hand in hers.

She dragged you down halls that seemed never ending until you finally entered a room.

"I will be done in just a few."

She left and closed the door as you had changed into your uniform.

[Imagine a bad ass looking uniform because a uniform has to match the person wearing it.]

You walked out of your room not knowing which way to go.

Left or right?

You took your chances of going right leading you to the voices of the paladins, and the Princess, and the one with the mustache.

Everyone stopped talking as they saw you approach them.

You saw them sitting on a different object from what you had on your planet. Usually you would sit on the ground.

You followed their actions of sitting on the object.

The one with a piece of white hair had offered you a seat between him and the one with a red jacket which you accepted.

"We can start off with our names, then if you feel comfortable enough you can tell us yours and about you."

"I'm Pidge," the one wearing glasses said. "The names Lance." The smirking blue eyed one said. They went around in a circle each telling their names.

"Coran and I are Altean, from Altea. All of the paladins are humans, from Earth."

You've never heard of Earth before, or humans.

"I'm Y/n. I am Venuvian."

Everyone held intense stares on you as you continued talking.

"I am the last of my kind. I have knowledge of Voltron. I knew where three of the five lions were. I am more than glad you found all five."

"Wait how did you know where the lions were?" Shiro had asked.

"I-I, I know things that the Galra either don't want me to know or want to know from me. My ship crashed because of a Galra ship. They shot my engine making me plummet to this planet."

"You are telling me you know more than what the Galra knows?" Pidge had asked.

"Yes I do. I wish I didn't. I've been captured by them once, but I managed to escape. Th-They, um, they tortured me. Nearly killed me several times. They just, wanted me to feel pain. I never gave in to telling them answer-"

While you continued speaking Lance was completely awestruck. Not only were you beautiful, but your adventures and courage pulled him in more.

How could one person be so brave?

"I escaped by tracking their patterns. I left the planet by finding parts to old ships that they had not used. Put them together and built the ship I crashed in. After that I have been traveling planets near and far."

"How did they find you?"

"I don't know actually. I was thinking it was because of their parts that I used, but the parts I used were offline and disconnected from them. I made sure of that."

"That's extremely strange." Allura had said.

"I've gone to planets so far away, I didn't even think they could reach me. That's until they did. Thankfully they never captured me again, and hopefully they never will. The positive side was I've met many different types of people. They were mostly all kind and I learned so much from them."

Lance couldn't do anything but smile at the girl sitting across from him.

"Can you tell me what you know or heard about Altea?" Coran had asked.

"On one of the planets I visited, people told me about how their neighbor planet, Altea, had been destroyed by the Galra. I am so sorry Princess Allura and Coran."

"Don't apologize for actions that weren't yours Y/n." Coran had replied.

Everyone had asked you more questions of the planets you've visited, until there was nothing left to say.

"Is it okay if I look around the ship?" You asked hoping to explore the ship that saved your life.

"Of course." Allura had smiled.

"Mind if I go with you?" Lance had asked making Pidge snicker.

"Sure." You smiled towards him pulling his hand towards the exit of the room.

His face was that weird red again.

You let go of his hand as the two of you walked side by side.

"So what's it like on Earth?" You asked, wanting to know about the planet you've never visited.

"It has blue skies with blue oceans. Green grass, snow covered mountains, the best sunsets, it's really everything anyone could ever want." You smiled at how he described his planet.

"Snow?" You've never heard of that term before.

"Yeah snow. It's like, water but frozen. Not ice because its soft. Almost like powder. You can have snowball fights, make snow angels, even sled down mountains and hills covered in it. It's honestly the best."

"I'd like to try this snow in the future." It sounded great and super fun.

You always wanted to try new things.

"Maybe you can. I know you'd love it. What's your planet like?" He looked at your face that smiled then faltered.

"We-Well it was the most beautiful place in the universe. The oceans were purple, skies are the same color. The plants were every single color you could think of. The people on my planet looked mostly like me just many different colors. A few years ago the Galra completely destroyed my planet. I was the only survivor, that I know of now."

Tears started to fall from your face as you talked about your home planet. Your home.

His heart broke as he saw your emotions flooding from your face.

"Hey, hey. It's okay. Both of us don't exactly have a home now. I-We'll try to make you feel as close to home as you can be."

He stopped you by putting both of his hands on your shoulders looking in to your eyes.

His arms wrapped around your waist. "What is this?" You asked into his ear.

"It's a hug. A way of showing affection or caring towards someone."

As those words left his mouth your arms flew around his neck holding him as tight as you could.

"I think I've already found a home."

A/N
Super cliche ending but this is my favorite thing I've written :)
Also I am spamming this book so hard this weekend. Yolo amirite.

edit: 2K READS WOAH THATS MORE THAN I EXPECTED. I'M HOPING THAT MY WRITING DOSENT SUCK :)) THANK YOU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.7K 1.6K 30
PLEASE READโžก๏ธDisclaimer!!!! I wrote these in middle school and stopped writing after around season 4 or 5. THEREFORE, anything canon after season 5 (...
750 29 6
You were close friends with Keith before he dropped from the Garrison, so when fate brings you back together again to fight an evil alien emperor, fe...
16.7K 304 28
Oneshots and Headcanons for the following smol beans: Keith Lance Shiro Hunk Pidge Allura Ships and x Readers are welcomed Cover art by Ikimaru
5.9K 265 21
โ”in which a helpless boy tries to correct his wrongs by following his instincts. โ• โ• โ• โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ โ• โ• โ• started: 06.16.19 completed: 07.15.19