Voltron Imagines

Autorstwa TAEILTECH

Voltron Paladins x Reader highest: #6 in voltron Więcej

VOLTRON IMAGINES
Requests Update
Deep breaths | Shiro
Very unprofessional | Lance [x]
Tell them | Keith
Goodnight | Pidge
Space dust | Keith [x]
New Moves | Lance
Bump in the blanket | Keith
season two
Seven months | Shiro
Home | Lance
Jealous | Keith [x]
Best friend | Lance [x]
Notes | Lance
Bracelet | Keith [pt. 1]
Bracelet | Keith [pt. 2]
Flowers | Lance
Friends | Keith
Blades | Shiro
Blades | Shiro [pt. 2]
Blades | Shiro [pt. 3]
Don't | Keith [x]
Beautiful | Shiro
Promise | Lance
We Made It | Shiro
We Made It | Shiro [pt. 2]
Deja Vu | Keith
season three
Deja Vu | Keith [pt. 2]
season four !!!!
Bittersweet | Matt
Note. 1
LOOK!!
okay this one is IMPORTANT
2020

Human as well | Matt

4.8K 95 22
Autorstwa TAEILTECH

Requested by @xxpokemonfangirlxx

Female!Reader x Matt

You knew Matt. You still do.

No one knows that he's okay other than you.

Why?

The castle ship had just landed on a planet, one no one has been to before.

As all of you went out to explore, you were left alone. You roamed to a small pond in which was surrounded by flowers, shrubs, and trees.

Everything was peaceful as you sat on a rock, taking in the scenery which nature had taken over.

A voice had awaken you from your trance.

"Don't even think about it."

The voice had said as you were taking your bayard from your back.

The feeling of something sharp was on your back making you yelp. "I-I come in peace as a paladin of V-Voltron."

"Voltron? Is that something off of the Galra? How am I supposed to know you are peaceful when you have a sword on your back?"

"I swear, just let me turn around. I won't try anything." You managed to get out, your throat nearly burning.

"You better not."

You turned around instantly seeing Pidge. But in a Galra suit?

Your eyes were still not clear, "Pidge? What are you doing?"

"I am not Pidge. Wait, are you a human? How did you get here?"

You finally got a good look of the person who held a blade in front of you.

That wasn't Pidge.

"You're human as well so I could ask the same thing, who are you anyways?"

You knew you saw him somewhere but you couldn't tell.

"Why should I tell you?"

"Because I'm a human from Earth too. There is no reason why you shouldn't tell me."

He lowered his blade and put it back to his side.

"I'm Matt Ho-"

"MATT HOLT!" You exclaimed, one of the three men that were lost from the Kerberos mission.

The mission Shiro had been on.

Matt's face twisted, "Keep it down. How do you know me? Who are you?"

Had he really not known that everyone around the world knew him.

"You've been on the news countless of times. Back on Earth everyone thinks you've died, even I did. Y/n L/n is the name."

His face went from a ready-to-attack to complete sadness.

"All that I'll tell you is that I was captured but I escaped."

"And why won't you tell me anymore?"

"Because I said. Don't come back to this pond-or area again."

With that he left.

The next day you rebelled against what he said.

You had to know more.

"Hey guys I'm going to go try to find some resources, I'll be back soon." You said to the group.

"Sure you don't need me to come with?" Lance said slyly smirking towards you.

"I'm perfectly fine going independent. Thanks Lance."

"Psh okay." He mumbled to himself.

"What did you say?" You turned to face him. He was shocked to say the least and put his hands up in defense.

"I said nothing! Nothing at all!"

With that you were exiting the ship, towards the pond you had gone to the day before.

You decided to not tell anyone about this encounter.

You didn't know why. There was no explanation why.

Everything was quiet as you continued walking.

"Why wouldn't Matt want to join us? I mean he are the Defenders of the Universe. If anything we are the safest thing he can get to." You mumbled to yourself while kicking rocks on your way.

You saw the large rock you sat on before by the pond.

"Better than sitting on the ground."

It had been nearly an hour of waiting until you finally see someone.

That's not Matt.

"Who are you?! We do not allow trespassers!" A creature said to you, one you've not seen before.

"I was just, visiting! I love to come to this planet it-"

"She is with me."

Matt came from behind the alien, glaring at you with so much force even you were scared.

"Yeah, I'm with him."

The creature eyed you up and down while leaving you two alone.

Matt waited until they were far away, to be unable to hear the two of you.

He put his hand on his head and sighed, "I could of sworn I told you to never come back here."

"If I'm on this planet then I must be an explorer of some type. Meaning I will explore. And right now you are my main focus."

"You are kidding me right? Why can't you just take 'Voltron' or whatever it is and leave?"

"Why can't you just tell me about yourself? I'm a human just like you. I don't see why you have a problem with this."

"If I am seen with you, aka someone who is unknown to who I am with, you will either be killed or tortured until you tell how you came across this planet."

Your stubborn self proceeded to argue.

"Then how did you come across them?! You must've been new at some point as well!"

"Can't you ever just be a little quiet?" He looked around him to make sure no one was around or coming.

"Okay fine. What do you want to know? Make it quick."

Finally.

"Who were you taken by? And who are you staying with now?"

"The Galra and I cannot say who I am with now."

"The Galra? How co-You must be staying with some tough guys for you of been able to escape the Galra."

"Sure. Is there anything else?"

"Do you know Shiro? Or remember him?"

His face faltered. You couldn't tell what was going through his mind as he couldn't bring words to his mouth.

"Ho-How do you know Shiro?"

"That's for another time. So you know Shiro?"

"Yes he was, um, a person who went on the trip to Kerberos with me." His stuttering was unusual as he normally, or normally for you at this point, acted hard.

"I'm meeting you here tomorrow. Same time. I need to get back, don't follow me and I won't follow you." You stated while running off.

He tried to stop you by grabbing your arm but failed as you came free of his grip.

On your way back you remembered what you told the team, you were getting resources. A tree-like plant was near. You ran to it to get some of the fruit off of it.

This proved that he knew your team leader. Matt Holt and Shiro were on the same planet and didn't even know it.

You thought about what to ask him tomorrow. What if he doesn't even come tomorrow?

Well you'll figure that out tomorrow afternoon.

Time went slowly for you. Minutes seemed like hours and hours felt like days.

*Plays We are Number One as time skip music*

"You didn't even let me speak yesterday. You just left."

"I know because you were going to say something boring like 'Don't come back here again" You said while trying to impersonate his voice.

"Okay One, I do not sound like that. Two, I would've said that, but I am not boring." He was almost offended, and it was the funniest thing ever.

"Oh don't get up in your feelings. And yes, you sound exactly like that." As you laughed he just rolled his eyes.

"You seriously need to stop coming back here. The only reason I'm here is because you mentioned Shiro. How in the hell do you know him?"

What's a good excuse?

"He was my, uh, my neighbor back on Earth. Was wondering if you were with him."

"That gives zero explanation as to why you are on this planet."

"You won't tell me so I'll do the same."

He sighed and scratched his head. You scooted back in the rock to get more comfortable, you might be here for a while.

"Why did you call me Pidge the first day we met?" He asked.

How did he remember that?

"You just reminded me of my friend."

"You are with friends?"

"You are jumping to conclusions? I meant a friend back on Earth."

"Speaking of which." He paused hesitant to finish his sentence.

"I know nothing about you."

A/N
Words cannot describe how nice it is to talk to you all and how kind you all are. Thank you so much. For the votes, comments, and random messages telling me about, honestly anything. I appreciate all of it :)

Two posts in one day ooo watch me go.

I know I said I would only write for the paladins, but I mean Matt.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

313K 4.6K 49
-Completed- Hey, welcome everybody. I'm sad to say that I'm just not interested in writing related to Voltron anymore. I've decided to let this book...
186K 2.9K 69
Tired looking around for the best fanfictions? Well this book has all of them! All KL pre-read and chosen by me~! Happy reading lovies
130K 2.1K 99
Ever wonder what it would be like to be a parent with your favorite Paladin of Voltron? Well then stay tuned and find out. IMPORTANT NOTE!: You're on...
769K 13.6K 48
Keith/Lance - Voltron: Legendary Defender. I love them, so, of course, I would write one-shots about them. They are amazing. It will be mostly fluff...