The Blood That Binds Us?

By Icelily24

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters from Your my love prize in Viewfinder they belong to the autho... More

⭐Chapter One: His Return⭐
⭐Chapter Two: Nanami⭐
✨Not an Update✨
⭐Chapter Three: Revealed⭐
⭐Chapter Four: Wrong Intentions⭐
⭐Chapter Five: Rejection⭐
⭐Chapter Six: Hidden Truth⭐
♥Chapter Seven: Rin's Arrival♥
⭐Chapter Eight: The Truth Hurts⭐
✨Author's Note✨
♦Chapter Nine: A Father's Choice Part 1♦
☀Not an Update ☀
♥What would it Take♥
Chapter Eleven: Anniversary
♥Chapter Twelve: Akira♥
⭐Advertisement⭐
Pictures From The Blood That Binds Us
❇Chapter Thirteen: Unwanted Guest❇
☀Chapter Fourteen: Her Forgotten Dreams☀
Author's Note
♥Chapter Fifteen: The Blue Rose Part 1♥
♥Chapter Sixteen: The Blue Rose Part 2 ♥
✴Chapter Seventeen: Time to Fess Up✴
A Short Author's Note
♦Chapter Eighteen: Betrayed♦
✳Chapter Nineteen: Soaked with Blood✳
✴New Release✴
Chapter Twenty: Soul Mates
Chapter Twenty Two: The Red Dragon's Truth (Part 1)
✴Chapter Twenty Three: The Red Dragon's Truth (Part 2)
♦Chapter Twenty Four: The Red Dragon's Truth (Part 3)♦
Chapter Twenty Five: It all falls away
Notice\ Not an update
Chapter Twenty Six: A stranger's touch
Chapter Twenty Seven: Rest in Peace
Chapter Twenty Eight: The Game part 1
Author's Note

Chapter Twenty One: Fearless leader

740 15 5
By Icelily24

No regrets the words echoed in his mind over and over again they were a warning. That whatever would be revealed would be permanently stuck in his mind. After all that time there was no going back he had finally made it to Hong Kong in the realm of his sister's murderer and soon within minutes he would be standing before the very man himself. His nerves raced around in his body causing his hands to shake violently taking calm slow breaths he managed to calm himself down before Asami could notice. Before they had landed in Hong Kong Akihito had demanded they go straight to Fei Long's he would not take no for an answer knowing the kind of overprotective person Asami was he knew he would have to put his foot down to get his own way he had expected him to disagree but instead he simply nodded and told the driver to take them straight to private home then he instructed another to take their belongings to the hotel. Both Akihito and Kirishima sat with their mouths open staring blankly at the man before them Kirishima was pissed at his boss while Akihito was trying to figure out what was changing between them he had not realized that by him knowing the truth it would mean the end of their relationship being a part of Asami's life meant being put in the middle of everything. Could he stand by his side fully knowing how great the danger was?

The answer terrified him, Reika had placed her trust in a man who she had thought loved her and in the end, she was betrayed by that same man. But Asami was different. "He is different Akihito whispered the words to himself as if trying to convince himself that Asami was not like Fei Long and it made him sick to his stomach what was really different between them? Was it the fact that Asami was more reasonable or perhaps more kind he groaned in frustration what was it that made Asami so irresistible in his eyes. Why does his heart need him so much? He wanted to scream for the answers to come to him but they didn't, instead they torched him further taking calm breaths he tried to take his mind off his feelings and back to the task ahead but his heart would not let him he didn't even notice when Asami had reached over and took hold of his hand squeezing gentle Akihito looked up and stared at him.

"Akihto." If this is too soon for you, we can always go back to the hotel until your ready.

"No!" He says pulling his hand free from Asami's hold instantly regretting his actions the look he saw in Asami's eyes hurt more than anything he had ever felt.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to.

"There is no need to apologize, Akihito, I get it you want answers but at what cost whatever stupid idea you have built in that brain of yours, you better forget it I agreed to take you to Fei Long I didn't agree to fight a war for you because that's what's going to happen if you go about this the wrong way, if he really did kill your sister he'll admit it trust me he doesn't take credit for something he didn't do.

"So what now you're defending him. I get that you and him are buds but there was nothing right about what he did, my parents need to know the truth, my brother needs closure and you're just sitting there defending him.

"That is not what I'm doing Akihito and you know that!"

"Then what are you doing Asami because from where I'm sitting it looks to me that you're choosing his side.

"I don't give a damn about sides!" I choose my daughter. Do you have any idea what will happen if you choose to start a war with Fei Long, in the end, you won't be giving your family closure you'll just be fanning the fire of your brother's hated. I have many enemies Akihito and the only thing they want is to benefit from this and if they find out about Nanami they will try to hurt her.

"I DON'T CARE!" She's a part of him, that murderer.

Asami's eyes widened and he stared at Akihito blankly the person before him was unrecognizable he had allowed the hate inside of him to fester and spread and now he was beyond Asami's reach.

"And us." Will we also become enemies too?"

Akihito glanced at him. I can't answer that question because if I do it might not be what you want to hear.

Asami cringed. Then he lowered his head and said, "I'll do whatever I can to help you but don't expect me to participate. Akihito nodded and without another word, he looked away from Asami and turn his attention back towards the window.

🔷🔷🔷🔷

A few minutes later the car slowed to a stop and Kirishima turned to informed Asami that they had arrived at Fei Long private home Asami nodded and waited for his other guard Suoh to open his door once outside he instructed Kirishima to inform Fei Long of their arrival Kirishima bowed slightly and made his way into the compound.

Asami took the opportunity to call some of his guys while he waited for Kirishima to return.

"Stay close by I'll call if things get out of hand until then stay where you are." Asami hung up soon after and put his cell phone away just as Kirishima returned. He informed his boss that Fei Long was waiting for them in the main hall Asami nodded and motion for Akihito to follow him, when he glance back to look at him he was meet with dark shielded eyes in them he saw only one thing. Trouble.

🌟🌟🌟

The corridors were lite with red lanterns that hung from the roof that led all the way into a small but beautiful traditional garden, the pond was filled with white flowers that seem to fall from a tree that sat at the edge of the pond Akihito looked on in amazement as they pass through another section of the house that had a small enclosed courtyard and at his left a pavilion he could just imagine Fei Long sitting there drinking his tea and looking out at the garden. He had to admit the house was beautiful more so than he had expected it to be. Coming to the end of the hallway they were meet by a young boy who looked like he was only 10 years old he bowed and slid the doors open motioning them inside where Fei Long sat waiting when he saw them enter he looked up from his cup of tea, placing the teacup on the table, he smiled at Asami.

"I was hoping to see Nanami in your arms but I guess you decided not to bring her makes me wonder what you came here for. Pouring them two cups of tea he motion for them to sit.

"I have to admit this right here is a rare sight for me who would believe that the great Asami himself is sitting in my home drinking tea Fei Long says finding amusement in the sight before him. Asami frowned and stared at him as if he disgusted him. Fei Long chuckled and continued his taunting.

"You didn't bring my niece to visit me and you don't seem to be enjoying my scene of humor so why are you here Asami?

Asami glanced over at Akihito and noticed his head was bowed and he fiddled with his fingers under the table he knew by the distance look in his eyes he was not afraid he was just in shock sighing Asami reached over and placed his hand over his stopping him Akihito looked up at him with a small smile. Fei Long, however, sipped his tea and studied the pair before him he then placed his teacup on the table once more and was a bit surprised when he looked back at them to find Akihito gazing at him Fei Long smirked the last time he had met the boy he could not even look him in the eyes furthermore carry on a decent conversation but here he was sitting staring him with murderous eyes yet so familiar in some way.

"Do you believe in fated love?" Asked Akihito.

"Sometimes," Fei Long replied deciding to humor the boy.

The murderous look Fei Long once saw in Akihito turned into a waterfall of tears he shook violently as he tried his best not to be overwhelmed by emotions Akihito reached into his jacket and pulled out the envelope Rin had given him. He placed it on the table and pushed it to Fei Long. "Open it."
Fei Long watched him carefully before reaching for the envelope when he opened it and took out the first picture he froze. "What is the meaning of this, Asami he asked almost bearly able to form his words.

"Her name is Rika Tabako she was my older sister a few years ago she was assigned to go undercover to investigate your family your father had been smuggling drugs in and out of the country Rika was the cop sent to bring you and your family down but in the end she couldn't do it because she fell in love with the leader's son thinking that he would do the right thing and help her instead you betrayed her. Your father ordered you to kill my sister and you did you murdered her in cold blood after you claimed you loved her. My brother was there that night he saw you so don't deny it.

"I won't and I was there the night she died Fei Long saying running his finger over one of Rika's picture.

"So you're really admitting that you did it.

"No I admitted that I was there I didn't say anything about killing her.

"You fucking bastard don't play games with me!"

Fei Long forced his gaze away from the pictures in his hand to stare at Akihito. In his heart he knew this day would come watching him so closely he immediately knew why Akihito's eyes were so familiar to him it was like seeing Rika through his eyes a smile curved his lips she was his sister the women who had sacrificed so much for the sake his family brother now stood before him seeking revenge.

Answer me!"Akihito shouted slamming his hands on the table focusing Fei Long out of his thoughts. His gaze met Akihito's and he stared at him with mix emotions there was so much pain in his eyes that Akihito could no longer stand to look at him. He knew In his heart he felt only anger and hatred for the man before him seeing him in so much pain meant nothing to him or so he kept telling himself. Fei long was the only person who could tell him what really happened to his sister feeling sorry for him was not an option. Akihito took a deep breath and sighed suddenly feeling cold hands on his, looking up he found Asami staring at him.

"I need to know. Akihito says pleading with Asami but he only shook his head and tighten his grip on his hand.

"Akihito you're getting too work up over this, your skin is pale and you haven't eaten since yesterday. I know this is important to you but I don't think your in any condition to know the truth. We can stay the night I'm sure Fei Long has more than enough rooms here Asami says glaring at him.

Fei Long sighed but nodded his head in agreement he had to agree with Asami the boy did not look well he wasn't the cheerful, carefree person he had met back at Asami's penthouse he looked more like someone mad with revenge. Hard as it may be he was still her brother Fei Long smiled to himself remembering all the times he had found Rika seated in the garden under one of his favorite cherry blossom trees when be asked if he could join her she would smile and nodded her head she wasn't like any other ordinary woman he had come across, Rika was funny and kindhearted and very free spirited she loved her family dearly and would often speak about them, it made her happy and as long as she was happy he would never be sad. he was once again pulled from his thoughts by the sound of Akihito shouting and refusing to go along with their idea Fei long sighed and rolled his eyes this situation was no longer amusing to him in fact Akihito was becoming more annoying by the second.

"I have no time to play games with you boy Fei long says standing to his feet, if you wish to spend the night feel free if not you are free to leave with that said he walk out leaving Akihito more pissed than before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
93.9K 2.9K 75
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
356K 15.3K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
135K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...