Chapter Twenty Six: A stranger's touch

Things weren't going well for him the look alone Fei Long was giving him said it all he had messed up. Not only that he deliberately stole a car, gotten drunk and ended up in bed with another man who wasn't Asami. The stranger smiled brightly at him Akihito frowned at him faintly recalling there night together.
He couldn't help but bite his bottom lip, even in his drunken state he felt every touch every kiss, his eyes surveyed his body like he was drinking in fine wine he couldn't help it the man had a compelling present.

He studied him, eyes roaming across his face, down to his chest, taking him in with a look of possessiveness that reminded him of Asami. Asmai  shit he cursed blinking away the spell the man sitting next to him had cast. Akihito turned away but not before noticing the smirk on his face he was enjoying this. Akihito jolted to his feet wanting a little distance. Before he could begin to explain himself Fei Long had already grabbed his keys off the dresser and headed out the door. Feeling helpless he spotted his cell phone on the other side of the bed without thinking he tried to reach for it but the stranger grabbed his hand. The shock on Akihito's face seems to amuse him even more.

"What the hell do you think your doing? He demanded. Trying to shove himself away from him but he wouldn't loosen his grip.

"Wrong question don't you mean what are you doing. His expression changed instantly, into one of confusion.

"What do you mean what am I doing I'm trying to reach for my phone can't you see that, don't you have eyes. His insults didn't seem to offend him he just smirked.

"Could you please let go of me so
I can get my phone you freak.
His eyes flashed with an emotion he couldn't quite read. His harsh words seem to unnerve him for he had released his arm, allowing him to grab his phone. Akihito eyes widen when he saw the repeated text messages an miss calls from Asami. He quickly tried to replied back but his phone was once again snatched out of his hands. Shaking his head he started to gather his belongings as quickly as he could but was stopped several times. "Akihito, listen to me please!" Before you run off back to him he grabbed his arm, and he immediately yanked it away.

"Don't touch me, what happen between us was a mistake." That will never be repeated.

The man look at the phone in his hand and tossed it on the bed. He tried to reach for him but was rejected. "Being stubborn will not help this situation you nor I can't change what happened between us. Akihito knew he had a valid point but still he wasn't hearing it either he got the hell out or he would.

"Akihito, he held up his hand stopping him from coming closer. The stranger shook his head in dismay. "Fine I won't try to touch you besides what will you tell him.

He just stood there for a moment letting it all register in his mind. The tears built up in his eyes, while fear feasted in his heart how was he possibly going to explain to Asami what had happened, he couldn't because there wasn't any reasonable explanation he could give to explain what he had done.

Two whole years in a relationship with Asami not once did he cheat, until today. Anger slowly melted away. No he wouldn't cry in front of this bastard he wouldn't give him that satisfaction Asami would forgive him. Wouldn't he? The question seem to bring false hope. "Damnit. Tears fought and won, spilling down his cheeks.

"How could I have done this to him? He question himself over and over until another round of tears threatened the edge of his eyes. The stranger grabbed for him one last time successfully wrapping his arms around his waist. Akihito shoved and pushed for him to release him finally he did he wiped his tears. He refused to cry anymore. This man had taken enough from him someone's name he could not even remember. "Who or whatever your name is you need to leave I don't need this right now. I really don't I got a lot of shit to deal with as is adding you to that list is to much. So please I need you to get your things and leave." Right now!

Akihito walk to the door holding it open for him. "Please just leave he lower his voice trying not to let his true feeling out. Without another word he grabbed his shirt and left he didn't look back until he had reached the elevator their eyes met for a brief moment before the doors closed.

He didn't feel like going back to the house just yet not while Fei Long was pissed at him. Akihito closed his eyes he wanted to wipe  away the memory but couldn't. In the mirror his eyes betrayed him his words and also his body. Marks of their affair left behind what they had done. The vibration of his cellphone brought him out of his gaze he grabbed it off the bed and placed it to his ear. "Akihito, "I'm here he replied.

"What the hell have you been doing? Rin demand.

"Oh I was....just....uh, uh, uh reading... "Reading she repeated sounding like she didn't believe him one bit.

"Yes!" Didn't you hear me. He wasn't in the mood for her games. "Jeez don't bite my head off I heard you already. The phone fell silent for a moment before she continued. "Asami came back with me, he thought you had already gotten back but when we arrived your parents told us you haven't returned. In fact Asami is right here do you wa.... "No! Panick seized his heart. "Just tell him and my parents I'll return tonight. Before Rin could say another word he had already hang up.

(Back in Japan)

Before Asami could inquire where his lover was Rin spoke first informing him Akihito was still in Hong Kong and would arrive later that night he frowned. Wondering why Fei Long had told  him Akihito had already return home he drew his phone from his pocket dialing Fei Long number but was meet with his voice mail his frown deepen.

"Why the long face? What your play thing hasn't gotten home yet Akira laughed hysterically drawing there attention they could clearly see he was drunk. He was staggering not to mention reeking of alcohol. Rin reached for the bottle in his hand but Akira shoved her out of the way.

"All your fault he said pointing an accusing finger at Asami. If you hadn't poisoned my brother's mind none of this would have happened but maybe just maybe.... Akira chuckled taking another drink. The beating I gave him would clear his mine. Asami rushed forward but Rin held him back standing in the middle of them.

"Damnit, you too that's enough!" She turn to Akira grabbing the bottle out of his hand. "You wife and daughter are upstairs have you forgotten what you put them through the hell Hannah when through to bring you back after Reika's death, because I can. Fine you wish to blame someone blame me but don't condemn your only brother.

"Shut up! Rin you don't get to tell anyone what to do. Your a nobody all you do is stick to Akihito like the flea you are. Takato is still here why don't you go in there and explain to him why you killer his baby, and by all means please speak the truth this time, tell him whose baby it actually was. Rin took an unsteady step backwards. Akira grabbed her hand yanking her forward. He spoke firmly you're not welcome in this family he yelled causing her to shiver in fear.

"That's enough! His father's voice dominated the room as all heads snap towards the door.

"Far to long I have tolerated your behavior towards your brother and your family not anymore how dare you say such things. You may not see Rin as family or blood but we do. And if you ever speak such none sense again forget I'm your father. Akira Takaba your not the head of this family yet, are we understood. Akira said nothing he stared at Rin and Asami with disgust and shoved his way past his father and disappeared down the hallway.