♦Chapter Nine: A Father's Choice Part 1♦

Dedicated to Pikachugirl23, Startastic, Sasunaru-4-life- ⭐Thank all you guys for all your support you really have made writing this book a lot of fun

Akihito kicked off his shoes and plopped down in a chair in the living room. He couldn't seem to remember how or when he had gotten home, glancing at the clock on the wall it showed 3am.

His eyes widened as he groaned placing his hand on his head. He rubbed it gently trying to rid a headache rapidly building there. He had gone overboard with the drinking truly embarrassing himself in front of total strangers, he could clearly remember the piercing brown eyes of his unwelcome guests who rubbed his back while he emptied the contents of his stomach at the side of the bar.

Akihito, shook his head trying to rid himself of the memory. He would give anything to forget that horrible day when he foolishly walked out on his best friends without explaining why he was so upset. Instead ending up at a bar where he made a total fool of himself.

He sighed as he rose from the chair, walking to the kitchen he grabbed a bottled water from the fridge and made his way towards the bedroom. Opening the door slightly he peeked inside the semi-dark room, where his lover lay wrapped beneath silk sheets.
His sculptured arms and chest caused Akihito's heart to flutter for a moment at the pleasing sight as he closed the door behind him. Quietly he made his way across the soft carpet heading for the bathroom but before he could open the door strong arms reached for his outstretched hand from behind, drawing him into the hard plains of his lover's chest.

"Where have you been Mhmm?" Came Asami's question in the dark. Akihito sighed turning in his lover's arms. "I've been here," he murmured softly. "I've been here," he repeated as he kissed Asami lips.

"Where. Were. You?" Asami whispered while he pressing his body against the bathroom door denying him entry Akihito averted his eyes to the floor as Asami stared at him blankly. The silence hung between them for a few seconds before Asami spoke.

"Were you drinking? He questioned. Akihito nodded hesitantly as Asami folded his arms tightly across his chest and pressed him against the door. He stared with knowing eyes, at his lover before him. Akihito reeked of alcohol and vomit and another smell that Asami could not quite put his finger on, his eyes narrowed.

"Who were you with?

Akihito's body grew stiff as he shook his head.

"Akihito look at me." He urged but his lover made no attempt to lift his head, grabbing hold of his arm he pulled him forward , the water he retrieved earlier slipping from his hand. Akihito gaze met his Asami's as a gasp left his lips. Akihito watched the amused smile on Asami's face before his lips covered his. Asami pulled him closer shifting places he pinned Akihito against the door. Akihito struggled not wanting to play games with his lover tonight after what happened, still his attempt prove useless. Asami cupped his face, soft, harsh fingers grazed Akihito's clenched jaw coaxing his mouth to open unwillingly for Asami, meeting the heated kiss, vigorously Asami kept up his teasing until his lover moaned against his lips, melting in his embrace. Akihito accepted the lustful breaths Asami offered and with no choice gave in to his desire.

Asami smiled into their kiss as he slowly attempted to remove Akihito's clothes while kissing a path down his neck, slipping his hand into his pants freeing his growing erection, stroking it until a drop of pre-cum beaded the tip. Akihito moaned unable to hold himself back as a deep chuckle vibrated from Asami's chest as he watched his lover unfold before him.

"A-Asami..." Akihito panted before Asami's lips found his once more lifting him in his arms he carried him to the bed, placing him on the soft sheets he climbed on top of him pulling his pants off in one quick movement. Akihito stared up at him patiently awaiting his next move. A smile crept across the yakuza's lips as he stroked his hands up Akihito's body exploring his skin he then kissed his neck venturing downwards, Akihito bit his lips his head thrust backwards as his body shook uncontrollably he couldn't stand the torture any longer his body burned with want. Asami sucked him hard, pulling him deeper into his mouth his hand snaked underneath as he eased a finger into him he began to thrust, pushing deeper, Akihito hip's jerked pleasure seizing his nerves while weaving his fingers in Asami's dark hair.

"Asami I'm..." He'd barely finished the words before his orgasm took over him as he repeatedly shouted, his name, a few minutes later his breathing slowed as he came down from his release. Asami licked his lips savoring the sweet taste of his lover. Akihito stared down at him with lazy eyes, Asami smiled back at him and before he knew it Akihito had fallen fast asleep. With a deep sigh he shook his head as he collapses on the bed beside him, draping a blanket over him he dragged Akihito closer as he listened to his steady breathing. Kissing his lover's forehead he closed his eyes as he tried to imagine his life without Akihito in it but no matter what he did none came to mind, he did not have the self-restraint to stay away from him. He had allowed him into his home, his life and now he was unknowingly forcing his way into the yakuza's cold heart after so many years of guarding his heart with tall walls someone had finally breached it.

His enemies all knew of Akihito's existence and they also knew Asami favored him. They had thought to use him to bring the yakuza to his knees but failed in their attempt. It was known throughout Tokyo that Asami had no weaknesses...until now.

A/N Hey guys well this is the first chapter of A father's choice I really hope you like it, I will be updating the second chapter as soon as I can

⭐A/N Hey guys well this is the first chapter of A father's choice I really hope you like it, I will be updating the second chapter as soon as I can✨