⭐Chapter Six: Hidden Truth⭐

A/N Hi guys sorry that this chapter is short but I must warn you there are parts in this chapter that are for adults only. If it's to much for you please skip it. And don't forget to tell me what you all think.

Akihito awoke to the sound of the shower

Akihito awoke to the sound of the shower. Yawning he shoved the covers back and climbed out of bed. As he waited for Asami to finish he suddenly felt the need to join him. Walking into the bathroom he found Asami standing under the spray, an arm braced on the wall. Hot steam filled the bathroom. Stepping inside Akihito slid his arms around his waist. A slight moan escaped Asami's lips as Akihito bit down lightly on his shoulder, bit by bit, the tension in Asami's body relaxed and he turned around to face his lover.

"I thought we could spend the day together."

"We can't do that," Asami murmured, nuzzling his shoulder.

"But I want to know about Nanami's mother."

"Asami's body tensed again and he pulled away. "I don't want to hear anymore."

"Tell me why?" Although he had planned to be patient he couldn't stand the thought of Asami keeping a secret from him. His entire life was base on revealing the truth; uncovering the lies people tried to hide but in Asami case he couldn't even get close to revealing anything about him. He suddenly felt he wasn't trusted by the man he shared a life with, he couldn't bite back the pain in his heart.

"I just need to know," he whispered. "I need to understand why you would reject Nanami do you know your playing right into Fei Long's hands. he suddenly shouted unable to hold himself back. Asami turned and pinned him to the wall. Their bodies rubbed together and Akihito fledgling erection grew. Asami didn't give him any time to respond before closing the gap between them, his mouth heavy and demanding. Their tongue thrust together. Desire streaked out of Asami's core, igniting his burning need. To fully claim his lover.

"Nothing will come between us," Asami murmured between kisses and Akihito stilled. He stared into Asami's eyes and the darkness he saw there frighten him to a point where he no longer wanted the pleasure he was offering. Asami felt the sudden change in his lover an it angered him.

"Oh, for fuck's sake, Akihito. Why are you insisting on this?"

"Because I want to know you!"

"I've heard enough." Asami move past him as he stepped out of the bathroom slamming the door behind him. Finishing his bath in silence Akihito stepped out of the bath a few minutes later to find his lover all dressed and ready to leave for work. Asami said nothing as he adjusted his tie and grabbed his jacket and brief case. He marched out of the room without a word or glance Akihito's way. A second later Akihito heard the sound of the front door closing and he wondered if he had pushed Asami to far.