⭐Chapter Three: Revealed⭐

The anger Asami felt burned through him as his eyes darted from his lover to his unwelcome guest. His briefcase and coat fell to the floor as his eyes never left the long-haired man whose face was inches from his lover's. Asami knew from the look in Fei Long's eyes that he was up to no good. He knew him too well, to know that he was not the kind of man who would drop by for a visit there was always a purpose in everything he did. A growl escaped Asami's lips as he stormed over to the two yanking Akihito by his shirt and lifting him to his feet.

Fei Long smirked as amusement filled his eyes in truth, he had only intended to test the boy, but since Asami interrupted his fun he had no other choice but to bask in Asami's rage. Standing to his feet and with a nod of his head, he greeted Asami.

Asami hands balled into a fist at his side as a sideways smile made its way to his lips, in his world, he was the only Alpha and in his eyes he still considered Fei Long a child throwing a tantrum.

"I assume you came here for your foolish revenge?" Asami said in a mocking tone.

"Not at all as much as I would love to put a bullet in your brain for what you did to me and my family I promise my sister I wouldn't I only came to Tokyo to fulfill a promise to her.

"What does that mean?" He asked utterly confused.

Just then an echoing cry came from the bedroom and Asami's head snapped towards it, his brows frowned as he turns to glare at Fei Long.

"What is that? He snarled angrily.

"Asami!" I could explain Akihito said, standing beside him Asami gave him a blank look as he waited for his explanation, Akihito nervously ran his hand through his hair as he stood under his lover's instance gaze. Before he could finish his explanation Asami was already at the bedroom door.

He could hear playful giggles coming from the bed. Taking a breath, he stepped closer as he noticed the small form on his bed playing with her feet.

"I think he's in for a bit of a surprise Fei Long says with an amused smile on his face there was an intensity in his glare that frightened Akihito. Suddenly feeling uncomfortable Akihito turned his gaze away from Fei Long as he made his way to the bedroom. Standing by the door, he watched as Asami stood staring at the baby lying on his bed.

"Asami," Akihito whispered as he entered the room. Akihito stepped up behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist a sudden coldness ran through his body and the hair on his arm stood on end he could feel the anger coming from him and he knew he was beyond pissed.

"Whose child is this Asami asked, pointing at the baby on his bed. More importantly, why is Fei Long in my fucking home.

"That child is why I'm here Fei Long replied standing in the doorway.

"And what does that suppose to mean?" Asami asked, turning his attention to Fei Long. Ignoring his question Fei Long made his way into the room. He picked Nanami up from the bed as she sucked on her hand playfully he smile down at her turning her towards Asami who looked at the child with an unreadable expression plastered across his face.

"Ryuichi." Fei Long began I would like you to meet Nanami Asami. Your daughter."

A/N Hi guys well I hope you guys like this chapter pls don't forget vote and comment.