✴Chapter Twenty Three: The Red Dragon's Truth (Part 2)

By the time he had gotten back to his room the two men had already left, to where Akihito didn't know neither did he care as long as they stayed away from him especially Asami he didn't want anymore surprises from him. He was like an untamed animal always doing to others whatever he liked.

Akihito pressed his fingers to his lips and sighed he didn't know how long it had been since he had felt Asami's lips against his. Akihito chuckled softly and leaned back against the wall, closing his eyes to try to imagine a time when they were happy the memories brought a smile to his face one that he wished would never fade.

"Naturally," I wish those memories would remain, Akihito murmured forcing away the guilt he felt, he swallowed thickly, and kept his eyes closed to keep back the tears gathering behind his closed lids.

"I remembered the first time we met, the first time you made me yours, you would always put up with my childish behavior as you so often called it. But still you believed in me although half the time I got in your way screed up some of your business deals I even got myself in trouble a couple of times so why? Would you put up with all that if you didn't love me. He asked wishing somehow Asami would hear his words and answer.

Akihito sobbed refusing to let his tears fall, he blinked away his tears, and opened his eyes to find Fei long sitting on his bed. He immediately bolted to his feet and glared at him.

"What the hell are you doing in my room and how the hell did you get in here? He demanded. But Fei long paid him no mine as he continued to study him.

"I suggest you drop the act Akihito your fooling no one judging by what you just said a moment ago your still in a one sided relationship. Still hoping Asami would say he loves you, a beast who doest not have a heart cannot love fool.

Akihito bit his lip, but held his tongue.

"How often do you daydream of him saying those words?"

Akihito said nothing instead he turned away to embarrass to admit the truth.

Fei long chuckled and stood to his feet. "We all wish for the impossible." trust me I understand he assured him solemnly. Besides I didn't come here to put you in a foul mood Akihito.
In fact my true intention was to give you this he says revealing the golden envelope in his hand Akihito turned to face him his eyes now glued on the envelope.

"What is that?"

"This my dear is an invitation to the red dragon ball I came here to ask you to attend with me as my date that is.
There was a dead silence as Akihito's eyes widen in shock.

"Your crazy if you think I would ever agree to attend a ball with you as you're date. Asami will kill you if he see's you anywhere near me. In fact he'll kill both of us, and In case you haven't noticed I still haven't gotten what I came here for. "So know matter how much I would love to see your head separated from your body I still need you to open that pretty mouth and tell me what the fuck happened to my sister.

"Now Akihito there's no need to get upset. I promise you have nothing to worry about. Asami won't be attending Fei long says holding his gaze. Akihito looked like he might believe him but then sighed and shook his head to decline. "I want to believe you, but I can't. Judging by the invite this ball looks like it's going to be fancy which means every powerful man in Hong Kong is going to attend including Asami he's not going to just sit back and not go Akihito says handing him back the invitation.

A stifled laughter slipped from Fei long lips Akihito turned back to look at him his expression stern he didn't fine anything was funny. Fei long bit his lips, turned his head and coughed Akihito just shook his head at him. However he noticed Fei long didn't look annoyed as he'd expected. Much to his confusion he looked more amused than angry. Deciding it was useless trying to understand the man standing before him Akihito shook his head once more and turned to head for the door leading to the rest of his room.