⭐Chapter One: His Return⭐

A sigh of relief escapes his lips as he waited for his plane to land in Tokyo. It had been a year since he had last set foot in the city.

Scattered memories he wished to forget began to slowly piece together in his mind. The city itself did not offend him. It was the person that lived within it. He hope never to meet him again, but it couldn't be avoided for the baby in his arms had set him on a path towards him. She pulled playfully at his long dark silky hair and cooed innocently. His brown eyes looked warily at her through thick lashes as she tangled her little fingers around the thumb and index finger of his left hand.

He smiled down at her as he lifted her tiny hand to his lips. Soon after her small hand slowly fell away as a yawn escaped her, Fei Long chuckled at the sight. Pulling her closer to him, he placed a gentle kiss upon her forehead as he watched her eyes gradually closed.

♦♦♦

An hour later the flight attendant informed him that they were about to land, he thanked her as he watched as she made her way to the seat in front of him. Minutes later the plane rolled to a stop and as he looked out the window, all he saw was the sparkling lights of Tokyo. Unfastening his seat belt he slowly stood being exact careful not to wake the still sleeping form in his arms. When he stepped onto the platform outside the plane, A cold wind blew through his hair and he muttered a curse under his breath. One of his men escorted him to the car that was waiting for him on the runway. Fei Long made his way into the backseat of the car. In the front, another man waited for instructions Fei Long glanced at him in the rearview mirror  As he slipped his hand into the inner pocket of his jacket and pulled out a business card and passed it to the driver. The man examined the card as he silently nodded, the door closed and the car immediately pulled away.