The Other Girl ( Teen Wolf )

By CuteHelloGoodbye

Scott's sister Emily gets herself into trouble when she falls for a guy who might cost her more than her hear... More

The Other Girl: Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11- Part 1
Chapter 11- Part 2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15- Part 1
Chapter 15- Part 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
----
Chapter 53 Part 1
Chapter 53 Part 2
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Update
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69- Part 1
Chapter 69- Part 2
Update
Chapter 70
Epilogue- Part 1
Epilogue- Part 2
Epilogue- Part 3
Epilogue- Part 4
Epilogue- Part 5
Epilogue- Part 6
Update
Epilogue- Part 7
NEW BOOK!

Chapter 19

92.9K 2.9K 204
By CuteHelloGoodbye

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 19:

--Derek’s POV:

Closing Emily’s bedroom door I began to walk down the hallway towards the stairs. I could still hear the movie playing downstairs. I made my way around the corner towards the living room where the speakers on the TV were blaring because of a fight scene going on in the movie. Reaching for the remote I turned down the volume and sat down on the couch. The movie was almost over so I decided to wait it out for a few minuets to see how it ended.

I almost made it to the end of the movie before I began to hear a steady thud coming from upstairs. I immediately recognized the peculiar noise as Emily’s heartbeat. The steady beating was soothing and relaxing to my ears. Closing my eyes I could only focus on the noise. The world seemed to go silent. I had to shake myself before I fell asleep. It was probably time to go. I didn’t want to fall asleep and her brother or mom come home finding me dead asleep on the couch. That would be a hard one to explain. As soon as I got up and started making my way to the door it seemed like Emily’s heartbeat began to soften the farther I walked away.

Opening the front door and slipping through, I carefully closed the front door of Emily’s house behind me, trying not to make any noise. Her heat beat had completely faded and I could no longer hear it. I felt bad leaving her here alone but I had things I needed to settle. I needed to know the real reason why those hunters stopped me earlier. They needed to keep their distance, especially from Emily. She wasn’t involved in any of this and I didn’t want her getting involved.

Reaching in my pocket I grabbed my keys so I could unlock my car. I looked up to sky and caught a glimpse of the moon. In only a few days it would be a full moon. Sighing I plopped down in the driver’s seat. Looks like I wont be getting any sleep tonight.

**********************

--Emily’s POV:

There was a slight buzzing sound next to me. It kept interrupting my dreams because I could hear it in my dreams. Finally I wiled myself to wake up and see who was texting me. It seems like my phone has been interrupting a lot of things lately. Rolling over in bed I reached over towards the desk next to bed where my phone was vibrating. I didn’t open my eyes until the phone was right in front of my face. I smiled when I saw it was Derek.

“Wait! Derek?” I jumped up to where I was sitting up in bed.

Questions started streaming through my head as I began to panic. What the heck happened last night? Why am I in my bed? Where is Derek? Oh no. What happened?

I was almost scared to read Derek’s text but I knew I had to. The last thing I could remember was sitting on the couch watching a movie with Derek then after that I couldn’t remember anything. I was starting to regret my decisions, especially letting a guy in my house that I barely knew. Especially after waking up in a bed and not remembering what happened.  Tears started welling up in my eyes. I decided to read the text after a few minuets of sitting there drowning in my regret.

Flipping my phone open I cautiously pressed the button that opened the text from Derek.

‘Good morning Em. Sorry about last night. I didn’t want to leave you on the couch after you fell asleep. I couldn’t lock the door when I left so make sure its locked when you get this.’

I couldn’t help the burst of laughter that erupted from my stomach. Nothing had happened last night. Wow, I must be about to start my period or something. I am being so emotional. I would of never over reacted like that normally. Don’t get me wrong though, I hate when girls use their periods as an excuse for being weird. Plus Derek didn’t seem like one of those kind of guys.

Sighing, I texted him back telling him thank you. My face turned red as I began to realize that he had carried me up here and placed me in bed. In a way though, it was really cute and romantic that he had done that. My blush wasn’t going to go away any time soon. I felt like a giddy schoolgirl who was having her first love for the first time even though Derek wasn’t the first guy in my life. I had fallen in stupid love with the captain of the football team almost half a year ago. His name was Zach. Long story short, the only thing he wanted from me was for my pants to be off and I almost fell for it. Yes, I know it was stupid and I’m pretty sure everyone knew it was going to happen but Zach was my first love and I thought he was the one. When I broke it off with Zach, he threw such a big fit that his friends had to pull him away from me. He knew I wasn’t going to give it to him willingly so he thought that he could take it from me. I had to watch his friends burst down the bedroom door at a party I was at with him and drag him out of the room while he screamed and yelled. He was beyond drunk at the time, but that was still no excuse. A few days after he had tried to apologize to me but I knew he didn’t mean it. I knew what he wanted now and there was no way he was going to get it from me. Zach tries to talk to me every once in a while still but I just try to ignore him. All the feelings for him had completely disappeared. Derek was the total opposite of him and I was thankful for that.

I was sitting there drowning in my thoughts of the past that I didn’t realize I had just wasted ten minuets staring at my bedroom wall thinking. Deciding it was time to take a shower, I got up out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. Not before running down stairs and locking the door. School was obviously still closed today so I would have to figure out what I wanted to do today.

-----------------------------------------------

READ> Hi guys just have a quick question that's kind of bumming me out :( SO many people read this story but there's always only a few votes on each chapter :( I am not asking you to vote, I just want to know why you no vote? Do you like the chapters or no? Sorry guys :( It has just been worrying me lately and it is discouraging me from writing a little :( Aslo why no like on facebook? :( This makes me sad :( lol Thank you all for reading my paragragh of pitty partyness (Spell?) haha 

Don't get me wrong though! I am not going to stop writing! I just don't have any motiovation! 

Thank you all :) I love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 5.7K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
32.8K 847 16
Lizzy Bennet is a 16 year old girl leaving one of the oldest and longest running schools in the country; Longbourn Academy and she just so happens t...
158K 5.4K 36
[ trust in my self righteous suicide. ] •••• Half dead heroes, their vision tinged with red, trapped somewhere between HELP and I CAN'T DO THIS ANYM...
276K 17.5K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...