Breaking Point (Sequel)

By Sincerely_McKenna

Life for One Direction will change with two new additions to the family. After the Styles' twins are born, ta... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authors Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
-Authors Note-
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue

Chapter 3

4.1K 111 42
By Sincerely_McKenna

Sara's POV

Harry's eyes widened as he heard what I just told him. A look of fear washed over him.

"I'll go get the doctor!" Samantha exclaimed.

"Okay, just breath." Harry told me, trying to calm me down. I tried to control my breathing but it was extremely hard.

"I'm really scared Harry." I said, trying to hold back tears.

"I'll be here the whole time." He comforted. I looked and smiled up at him. I grabbed Harry's hand for support as Samantha and the doctor came into the room. Following behind them were a few nurses.

The doctor walked up to me and Harry. Samantha is on the other side of me with Gemma and Anne somewhere near me. I'm staring to become in too much pain to know where everyone is and the pressure is becoming too much to bear. All I need to focus on is Harry beside me and having my babies. The doctor got himself ready as I felt another amount of pressure in my lower stomach. I have to be honest, its pretty uncomfortable having a male doctor deliver my babies. It's almost like I feel self conscience about all this.

"It looks like were going to have two babies today!" The doctor exclaimed, trying to lighten the mood, although it didn't exactly do very much. "Okay Sara, when you feel another contraction and more pressure, go ahead and push."

Almost immediately I felt an large amount of pressure in my lower stomach. I lowered my head unto my chest, squeezed my eyes shut, took in a deep breath, and bore down with all the energy in my body. Even with the epidural, the pain I'm in is tremendous.

I let out the huge breath that I was using to push with. I waited for another contraction before I pushed again. As I was pushing, the pain was getting worse which caused me to scream out. I pushed a few more times, waiting for a contraction each time. I can feel a horrible burning sensation as I pushed again and then a wave of more pain before I felt something move.

"Baby 'A's head is out! Keep pushing Sara! Your almost there!" The doctor encouraged. I looked up at Harry. He has a nervous look on his face but he changed it when I looked at him. He then gave me a reassuring smile. I felt another contraction so I bore down once again. I began to scream as I felt the most amount of pain I've felt all day.

"Your almost there, one more push and you'll meet your baby!" The doctor exclaimed. I don't think I have any more energy in me but the thought of meeting my baby, gave me the strength to push again. More screaming escaped my mouth as I pushed once again. I felt pulling and more pain before I heard Anne and Gemma shriek with happiness.

"It's a girl!" The doctor announced. A big smile spread on my face and I looked up at Harry feeling accomplished. He leaned down and gave me a long, well deserved kiss.

"Good job, love." He told me. I sighed and leaned my head back on the pillow.

"Thank you. That was a lot of work." I paused and groaned. "I don't want to have to to this again." He rubbed his hand over my stomach.

"I know you can do this." He encouraged.

My girl was handed over to one of the nurses where she was cleaned off. The only thing Harry and I are waiting for was to hear her cry, but we didn't. I looked over at my daughter and saw many nurses were starting to close around her. I looked away when i couldnt see her anymore. I squeezed Harry's hand and looked up at him. A small tear rolled down my cheek as a wave of fear ran through me. Harry wiped the remaining sweat thats on my forehead and then turned around to put some of my ice chips in one of the clothes beside me. I have no idea what he's doing but then he put it on my forehead. The coldness of the ice chips seemed to calm me down and started to relax my body.

"Thank you-" I was cut off mid sentance by the one thing I've been waiting to hear; my baby girl to cry. My head bolted to the side as i heard her. She's held up by one of the nurses and is brought over to me and Harry. She's wrapped in a little yellow blanket and she has a small hat on her head to keep her warm.

"She's perfect." I whispered. I leaned down and kissed her head softly. Her eyes slowly opened at the touch of my lips on her delicate skin.

"Hey baby girl, we've been waiting so long to meet you." I smiled. Another tear rolled down my face but this time it was from complete happiness.

"What do you think she looks like?" Harry asked. I looked up at him confused. "Her name, out of the names we picked out, what do you think she looks the most like?" He explained.

"To be honest. I forgot what names we picked. Do you remember?" I asked him. I really should have remeber them but its been so long that I guess I forgot.

"Yeah, we decided on Bryn, Addison, and Alice but everyone seemed to like Addison the most."

"I like-" I stopped mid sentance. I dont have anymore time to think because I can feel more pressure building in my lower stomach. The nurse that originally handed me my daughter came back and I handed her the baby. Time for round two.

"Okay Sara, lets get your son ou-" The doctor paused, looked confused and turned to one of the nurses. "Go get and ultrasound machine." He commanded. She nodded her head and left the room in a hurry.

"What's going on? What's wrong?" Harry asked, scared.

"Nothing is wrong. We just need to check the position of the baby. Try not to push just yet Sara." The doctor instructed. It was hard to ignore the pressure in my lower abdomen. All I want to do is push and I can't.

The ultrasound machine arrived and the gel was quickly put on my stomach. I looked at the screen to try and see what the doctor was looking for but I couldn't, it was just a big blur to me. In fact, everything is going blurry and I'm starting to feel a little light headed. I closed my eyes and opened them again to see if my vision would clear up but it didn't.

"Sara? Are you alright?" I can't seem to get the words out of my mouth. My vision is getting worse and I can start to see little black dots clouding my vision. I can feel myself becoming less and less coherent.

"Her BP is dropping!" I heard one of the nurses yell.

"Get an oxygen mask on her!" The doctor called out. I closed my eyes again after the mask was put on because it felt too hard to keep them open.

"What's happening?" Harry demanded.

"The way your son is positioned right now is forcing us to do an emergency c-section on Sara. The stress her body is under right now is causing her body to shut down. In order for us to save both Sara and your son, we need to-" I didn't hear what the doctor said because everything went black.

Harry's POV

Everything feels as if it's going in fast motion. Before I know it, Sara is being wheeled out of the room and down the hallway. Everything was going so good. We just had our baby girl and then things started to go bad. Now Sara's going to have an emergency c-section where's she's fighting for her life.

I followed close behind her but one of the nurses stopped me before we got to the operating room.

"I'm sorry sir but you can't go in there. I can guide you back to your room if you'd like." She offered. I nodded my head, still in a state of shock. We walked back to the room and I sat down in my original chair. It wasn't the same because Sara should be right here beside me but she isn't.

"Where is everyone?" I asked the nurse, indicating my mum, Gemma, and Samantha.

"They are in the waiting room. Would you like me to go get them for you?" I thought about it but shook my head.

"No that's okay." I replied. I really want to be alone right now. A lot has just happened and I want some time to process it all. It was quiet before the nurse spoke up again.

"Would you like to hold your daughter?" She asked, removing me from my thoughts. A small smile came across my face and I nodded my head. The nurse walked over to the little incubator she'd in and picked her tiny body up. She was brought over to me and placed into my arms. Her head rested against my forearm and my arm supported her body. I placed my other hand just above her hand and compared it to hers. My hand is almost the same size as her entire body. It really puts things into perspective.

This is the first time I have really gotten to see my daughter and she is absolutely beautiful, she looks a lot like Sara. She doesn't have very much hair but of what she has, I can tell its brown, just like mine. Everything about her is perfect. By the looks of its, she has Sara's nose and she definitely has my ears. She's only fifteen minutes old but I already love her and will do anything for her.

"Hello baby girl, I'm your daddy." I said to her softly. She started to move around a little and her face scrunched up. Unfortunately I know what's going to happen next. As I expected, her mouth opened and small innocent cries escaped her lips. I did the only thing I can think of doing right now, I rocked her back and forth and started to sing.

"Isn't she lovely 

Isn't she wonderful 

Isn't she precious 

Less than one minute old 

I never thought through love we'd be 

Making one as lovely as she 

But isn't she lovely made from love

Isn't she pretty 

Truly the angel's best 

Boy, I'm so happy 

We have been heaven blessed 

I can't believe what God has done 

Through us he's given life to one 

But isn't she lovely made from love."

I finished singing and she stopped crying. Her eyes are still closed and she went back to sleep. This is such a special moment for me. I didn't realised I was crying until I felt the saltiness of my year on my lips. I'm finally a dad.

I sat there holding my little angle in my arms and watched her sleep. I yawned and realised how tired I really am. I haven't gotten very much sleep lately and today has been so eventful. Fortunately, just as I was about to close my eyes for a bit, one of the nurses waked into the room.

"Would you like me to put her in her incubator so you can get some sleep?" She offered politely. I looked down at my daughter and hesitated. I really don't want to let her go but I know I need some sleep. I know what the right decision is so I handed her over to the nurse. She put her in the incubator and I got comfortable in my chair. Quicker than I expected I would, I fell asleep.

*

I woke up by a knock on the door and the doctor walking into the room. He walked over to me and took his cap off his head. I sat straight up in my chair, knowing what he is about to tell me is going to be about Sara and my son.

"Mow did the surgery go?" I asked anxiously. He lowered his head so I stood up, wanting to know more than ever.

"We did everything we could." He said slowly. After a few seconds I realised what he was implying and my eyes widened in fear.

"No! Don't say that!" I yelled.

"I'm very sorry Mr.Styles, Sara didn't make it." Tears began to fill my eyes. How could this happen!? She's gone! I'm not ready to loose her! I'll never get to talk to her again. Our children will never get to know their mum- our children.

"What about my son?" I sobbed. He didn't say anything but slowly shook his head. Everything in my body completely shut down. I collapsed down to my knees and that's when it all sunk in. I'll never get to meet my son and I've just lost the love of my life. I began to cry to the point where I didn't care who heard or saw me. The doctor walked over to me and tried to comfort me but I jerked away and stood up. I ran out of the room. I started to run down the hallway and I can hear people behind me start to call my name.

"Harry! Harry! Harry!" They repeated. I stopped and closed my eyes, trying to block out their voices. Nothing prepared me for what was about to happen next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 30.3K 62
Hailey Malik life seems great, living with One Direction and having Zayn Malik as an adopted brother. Even coming from an abusive childhood, she stan...
2.6K 115 60
Niall Horan, Harry Styles, and Liam Payne are just three out of five members of One Direction whose solo careers are taking off. What Niall doesn't p...
74K 521 30
Lacey's life is a disaster. Her dad is abusive, and her mom left when Lacey was two. Now, she is taking care of Elena, her little sister. While takin...
12.4K 161 32
Louis Tomlinson : 1/5 of world loved boy band one direction. All his life he thought he only had four sisters, Lottie, fizzy,phoebe and daisy. When i...