A Bubble Of Happiness {COMPLE...

By Cuteminger

The day when Akshita singhaniya walked through the gates of her college, 4 years after her small world was cr... More

A Bubble Of Happiness
character INTRO
ohh shit the lights are ON!!!
Those mysterious black eyes...
You can call me Abhi, and I will call you battery
Singhaniya's
Not the one who is best
Notanki Sala
Close Or Far
the fight, the corridor and the practical lab
the unknown summer
the unknown summer- 2
Thoughts
The visitor
14. party or confrontations.
the tale of friendship to love
Answers to the Questions
The departures!!!
when departures end and arrivals began
Adjusting, discovering new surrounding
Anything and Everything
Routines and New comers
He Returns
The Talk
warnings and doubts
Phone calls
Black out
Parents Arrival
The Pre-Event
Opening Chapters part 1
Opening Chapter Part 2
Implanting Doubts
Tying the knots
Reasons
The Question
Did he Propose?
Tackling Situations - 1
Tackling situations -2
Getting Approvals
The over night stay
Breakfast
Preparations and Conversations!
The anniversary party
Surprises and Girl's night out
Home
Returns, Gatherings and surprises
The Dinner
The Date
The Holi
Years later
Epilogue: THE WEDDING
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
A little something
A small request
Updates on new stories

The Singhaniya Men

3.3K 186 6
By Cuteminger

"didi ...didi ....didi ....didi " the sweet voice of her two favorite twins came in her room even before the door of the room was opened and they came in .

Akshita looked up from her beanbag towards the door only to see the twins dragging Kartik and Rohit along with them in the room. She kept her laptop aside on which she was working for her Hindi project and stood up.

"Yeah, what is it ?" she studied her brother's, her gaze dancing from her elder brothers than to the twins. Sure enough, they had their wonderful plan for tonight.

"Didi let's cook!" The Devils said together as usual. She laughed at Kartik and Rohit's expression and came down to Luv- kush's heights and pinched their cheeks and said "okay but where is our cook?"

"here he is ...." standing up she looked behind them with a big smile on her face, there stood the sighaniya's best cook and her chachu - Tej ready with the apron.

well after every two weeks the Singhaniya's have this family dinner where the kids and the singhaniya men cook food in the garden at the back side of their mansion .... You can say a barbeque.

"aaye hay captain..." Akshita said saluting him and winking at her elder cousins who she was sure had something planned for tonight but this. It wasn't as if they don't like it ... But they are more like girls when come to things.

Well, you see most girls have this habit of doing nakhra (showing tantrums) ... like oh no I can't do this what if my hand gets burnt and all shit. In the singhaniya house, this job was given to the sons but it would only be existing till vishambhar reminds them that they are men.

Nevi would always say that this family dinner of the singhaniya is a ritual where Akshi's grandpa makes her brothers realise that they are men.

The twins took hold of Rohit while she pushed Kartik towards the door and straight to the garden where Tej had already made a Chula (cooking stove made of mud or sometimes bricks) with help of some bricks and dry leaves and sticks.

"so what's the menu? " Akshi looked up to see Rupinder and Arvind standing there each of them tying their own apron. she stood up quickly and hugged her dad tightly.

"Dad I missed you soo much" the tears were on its way, which she was successful to keep at a bay... it had been a week that they had met Arvind last and it was soo good to see him again. "I missed you too princess." He said while they untangled themselves from the hug.

"all love and hug for dad, nothing for bade papa.." Rupinder teased. 

it has always been like this, these three brothers, as well as their dad, were jealous of each other reason being, Akshita and Trisha didn't have any answer to their ultimate and most important question – who is her favourite?

Not wanting to start with another ruckus in the lovely night they were about to have, Akshi walked off to Rupinder and hugged him as well "aweee jealous much, never mind you can give me dairy milk silk."

"what ?why will I give you that?" he asked.

"let's see first you two were again off to a business tour, then you guys are late today by complete 6 minutes and third reason whatever fits you perfect ." she forwarded her hand to him, he ducked his hand in his pocket and took out the big dairy milk silk.

"God, you men spoil her so much .... Ey baby doll, give the half of it to me, as it is you have become so fat," Kartik said to whom she just showed her tongue and started to munch on her chocolate while making herself snug by leaning onto Rohit's back such that their backs were touching each other.

she continued to wolf her chocolate while Rohit forged ahead with his work of cutting the onions.

"didi" Akshi heard a hushed voice from Luv who just showed his fingers as one.... Two.... three. Albeit Akshi knew what was coming...

"ahhhh I can't do this .... Akshi, get up and do this ahhhh" Rohit began to bellyache whereas Akshi and Luv were busy as a beaver with laughing their ass off.

It's a daily tear- jerking of Rohit to take the responsibility of cutting the onions but half way through it, he will start crying and give the rest of the work to Akshi. She took the last bite of the delicious chocolate and took over his place.

Everyone was busy rather, half way with the cutting of vegetables when they heard a loud scream from the garden entrance.

"hawww you all started off without us .... This is not fair ....chachuuuuuu" Trisha screamed in her melodramatic voice.

"shut up Trisha and start peeling the green peas for biryani." Akshita enjoined and resumed cutting the onions which were about to finish.

Trisha instituted with the given work not before making a face of course, whilst yash went off to help Tej to light up the fire for cooking the rice.

"so akshi how was the first day any new friends?" Rohit asked out of the blue making her go stiff thinking about the most irritating day of her life.

"Don't ask," she stated and continued with her work, but that was the worst thing to say ... it has been a mentality of humans that they have to do the things that we are not told to do. Like if a person says don't laugh then we have a much larger urge to laugh and we laugh out two times more. Similarly, Akshi's whole family started to bombard her with the question.

"Why what happened?" Rohit asked again.

"Did anyone trouble you?" Rupinder and Arvind interrogated her.

"Had a breakup?" Kartik had reached a different height of interrogation earning a glare from everyone and a slap on his back from Rupinder.

"di who was that guy who dropped you at the car?" Trisha asked. This was followed by numerous fake coughs from Karthik and Rohit and not to forget from the garden gate from where dhruv, neev, Abhimanyu, shiv and swapnil her other cousins were coming.

"Shut up guys and he was a new guy a big headache, you won't believe he is so damn irritating."Akshi snapped at everyone and began to cut the onions brutally as if they were Abhishek

"Ohh you are talking about Abhi. He is a great guy quite funny, way too similar to Sidharth bhaiya." Dhruv said, and it was confirmed that he was the biggest idiot. Siddharth was a sore topic for everyone in the house, like the ones which would get tears with the mere mention of the name. Suddenly there was a pin drop silence everywhere.

"So what did he do to you?" Rohit asked trying to break the uncomfortable silence. "What all he didn't do ask me that," Akshi replied and stood up to give the onions to Tej who smiled at her and asked her to sit down and watch how he cooks, which she had always been doing since her childhood.

She took a brick and sat on it watching how Tej cooked the yummiest dinner.

"So what all he didn't do?" Rupinder asked in a teasing tone. God knows why but Akshi's family always has this habit of irritating her by asking questions which she never liked.

"Okay, first he named me battery.."

"What?" before she could say anything her cousins interrupted her and started laughing.

"Shut up will you?" But whom was she kidding? They started to laugh even more. See told you about doing opposite things.

"No seriously see even he knows that you can't see things properly get your eyes checked babydoll." Shiv teased her. Akshi threw a stone at him which he caught easily.

Someone, please remind me that why can't I keep my stupidity in my pockets, he is a guy who is the cricket captain of his school. She thought

"ehhhh chachu " she whined and looked at Tej who was as well laughing. she stood up to go from there when she felt a hand pull her and again she landed up on Rohit's lap who held her tightly.

"Awe akshu okay no more teasing, acha now the last question do you know why did he call you battery?" Akshi stood up from his lap and sat beside him and huffed and said.

"On one condition no one is going to laugh.." she looked at everyone to which they held up their pinkies and I took a deep breath and continued "he calls me battery because I said that he is okay looking whereas according to him he is damn hot and sexy and every girl falls for him, and if I don't find him hot and happening then either I am lesbo, which I am not or else I must get my eyes checked."

There was a complete silence around them. Everyone was looking at her as if she has got two heads. It was Dhruv who started laughing first followed by everyone.

"Okay I am out of here," she said and again stood up to leave only to be again pulled down but this time it was Kartik . she glared at him and everyone who tried to suppress their laughter.

"you are serious, you literally said that he looks okay on his face" Dhruv asked while fishing out something from his pockets ... which was none other than his phone. she rolled her eyes at him and got up and sat beside Tej who patted her back for god knows what. Akshita gave him a confused look and checked the almost cooked rice.

"Well, who the hell that guy really is ?" Neev asked. She glared at him and continued to do her work.

"ohh I have his pic I just met him before coming here we shared contacts his whats app pic is there ...here look at this, and akshi he is really not that bad," Dhruv said earning another glare from her, but what shocked her most was that all my cousins stood up quickly leaving their work and dived on Dhruv's phone only to see that monkey's face.

"Akshi yaar he isn't that bad, are you sure you are not lesbo ?" Kartik asked. This was the last straw for her. she stood up and walked to him and took hold of his hair and pulled them and then messed them up. And mind you, you can touch anything of any guy but don't you dare touch their hair it's their priced possession.

As soon as he was out of that shock he started to run behind her, whilst she ran off towards the gate while looking behind only to bump into someone.

she looked up to see vishambhar singhaniya standing there and glaring at Kartik.

"Kartik what is going on here?" Vishambhar asked Kartik , who stood there with his head hung low.

"Nothing dadu we were just teasing each other. Come let's go we have cooked food." Akshi took hold of his hand and started to pull him towards the sitting arrangement.

"don't even think that this is over" Kartik whispered in her ears whilst she showed her tongue to him as they sat down - Dhruv with his guitar Akshita with her camera and the elders with the glass of wine. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 473 20
ONE TRIP. ONE NIGHT. ONE DIFFERENT ROUTE. TWO DIFFERENT SOULS. ONE HAS PAST TRAUMAS; THE OTHE IS MYSTERIOUS. What can happen in a few hours? Or so we...
920K 54.9K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
159K 6.4K 24
HIS OBSESSION series - BOOK 1 ' To all the book girlies , who are not so innocent ~ here is your man , opps fictional man who is ready to make your...
71.6K 3K 28
ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE which holds power in his name. CEO of NO.1 company Rathore corporation. cold and ruthless this is what he known in the world of...