This Life

By DearHorribleLife

07-08-16 I'm Jamielyn Reign di Oscuro. I'm an Italian whose parents decide to move in... More

Welcome to My Life
Friends
Art Class
Another project? Seriously?
Groups...
Problems
Late
First hour
Goofing off
What happens in the shooting. Stays in the shooting.
Brewing Disaster
OMG
Inspiration
Hang-outs
We're going on a lil trip
The Hunt for Hairsprays
Camp-out
Shorty
Art Project
Painting isn't a joke
In Too Deep
Preparation
We're All Calm
A/N
Arts and Studies
Turning Over To A New Page
Autumn
Occasions
Letter
Geography
Plan
Jamie
Kyle
Lights Out
Andrea
Art
Ideas
Extreme Measures
Day-off
Truth
Weirdo
Truth Untold
Truth Be Told
Ask Out
Skater Boy

Champions

16 0 0
By DearHorribleLife

Walking through the silent halls, judges walked through the never ending hall full of arts from different students. They took different amount of time for each art, each inspecting it carefully. They were all impressed by the works each student presented this year. They know for sure that they have competitive spirits in them. Samantha Edwards, who was in charge of taking photographs of the best arts for the newspaper, trailed behind the judges.

Each art that fascinated her and seemed to fascinate the judges as well- she takes a picture of it.

Each art was obviously made with hard work from their creators. Though there are some which are clearly not good enough against the others.

Sam grinned as she skipped along the hall. She looked at the latest picture she took and suddenly, a thought came to her mind. 'The editing.' She eyed the photo 'It's so- so familiar' She walked back to the art and saw the artist. 'But it's not hers.'

She shook the thought off her mind and continued on capturing the magnificent work of arts. It's actually quite hard to know who owns the artwork since some students didn't place their names.

'The judges would have a hard time deciding for sure.' Sam thought. She looked at the digital painting in front of her and sighed. 'Some arts doesn't have their creators name! I wonder which one belong to Jamielyn...'

'Sh*t this one's amazing.' Samantha stared at it. She wondered who made it for a brief moment before finally deciding to move on.

Samantha grinned as she saw her artwork. She really worked hard on that digital painting. She researched about color blendings just to make the art look wonderful. After a moment, she walked on holding her camera, ready to take photographs.

'What the...' Sam looked at the photo strangely. 'What did the artist used for this photo shoot?' Sam shook her head and smiled.

Sam froze as she saw the next photo. 'Who thought of this?' Sam looked at a wonderfully shot picture. 'The girl is that...Jamielyn?! But her hair...it's blond!"

'That couldn't be Jamielyn...could it?' Sam shook her head and walked close to the judges.

"Ah Ms. Edwards, have you taken pictures of the artworks?" Ms. Vee asked the blond.

"Well, not all of them." Samantha shrugged. "There are still some."

"I think our judges already decided the winners." Ms. Vee smiled.

"Really?"

"Yes! Each ribbon will be placed on the artwork and later on, their creators will be awarded in front of the whole school!" Ms. Vee gave Samantha a short hug before walking towards the judges.

'I wonder who the winners are...'

"JAMIE!!!" Agatha yelled while running to her best friend. She pushed around people blocking her way and jumped at her Italian friend. "JAMIE!!!"

Jamie caught her best friend but instead of catching her, they both fell on the cold ground. Jamie laughed as she pushed Agatha off her.

"Aggie, I told you not to get too excited." Dan laughed and he offered his hand to the two girls. Jamie and Agatha looked at each other before holding Dan's hand-- and pulling him with them. He clashed onto the girls which made the girls giggle.

"If that's what you really want." Dan smiled mischievously before crushing the two girls with his weight.

"Aaahhh Dan! You're too heavy! Aahhh!" Jamie laughed while smacking the boy multiple times.

"HELP USSSS!!!" Agatha whined.

Dan laughed and got up. "Alright that's enough. Here."

Dan offered his hand again. This time the girls didn't pull him with them.

"Now, what was the thing you wanted to tell me?" Jamie ran hr hand through her thick hair.

"You know the picture underwater?" Dan rubbed the back of his head. "The camera had a sort of flash making your hair look blonde."

Jamie stared at him. "Well that's great! People wouldn't recognize me! So what else do you want to say?"

"Well w-"

"JAMIE SAM TOLD US THAT WE PLACED ON THE AVANT GARDE!" Kyle yelled and went next to Jamie.

"Thank you for cutting me off O'Neill." Agatha playfully glared at the boy.

"You're Welcome, mah lady." Kyle bowed. Agatha rolled her eyes and smacked him.

"Don't mind them." Andrea smiled. "Anyways, Sam said that we should go to the gym for the awarding."

"Well? Let's go!" Dan said leading the way. The others followed him, cheering for the place they got- except for two.

"Aren't ya coming?" Erin looked down at the Italian girl.

"Huh? Oh you're still here." Jamie looked up. "Aren't you supposed to be going with them now?"

"Well, what about you? C'mon maybe you got placed Champion again!" He nudged her.

"Right!" Jamie smiled. Erin smiled too before walking away. Her smile faded slowly and slowly. "Right."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9 0 30
Journey with me back in time as I rewrite the first Journal I kept from when I was in high school, and see that maybe even with how horrible life is...
208 31 29
/dɪˈlɪəriəm/ /dɪˈlɪriəm/ [uncountable] a mental state where somebody becomes excited and not able to think or speak clearly, usually because of illne...
1.5K 31 30
Hi guys, I'm Rosalyn. The past year has been a roller coaster ride. From me just being a girl from a small town to being in a video with Andrea and M...
495 0 57
Best friends Raven and Gabby are so excited to take on 8th grade together! But when Gabby moves to Italy for the semester.... tables turn! Will Raven...