Secrets (Sting X Reader)

Kirai-senpai által

Y/n L/n was raised by the hell fire dragon and implanted with a hell fire lacrima. But he grew sick and she w... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 Tag Team PT 1
Chapter 20 PT 2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
A/N
A/N

Chapter 29

231 3 0
Kirai-senpai által

That Night, After the Reception Sting POV

"Come on Y/n" I said grabbing her hand.

"Where are we going?" She replied

"It's tradition for the bride and groom to stay in a hotel room after the wedding. I already booked us a room". We were walking through crocus when a carriage stopped next to us.

"Greetings. Do you need a ride? It would surely be a shame if those lovely outfits got soiled" The Driver offered.

"Oh I would love that. Thank you very much sir" Y/n replied. I held open the door and she stepped in. I slid next to her on the seat and closed the door.

"Where to?"

"Florins St. and Flowers Ave." He cracked his whip and the horses went off. Y/n leaned her head against my shoulder.

"I'm so happy Sting. Ever since I went to my first wedding in my old village, I've dreamed of a day when I could get married to the perfect guy. My wish finally came true". Si wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"I never went to wedding, or even saw one. For the longest time I thought it was dumb, and a complete waste of time and money. But when your eighteenth birthday came up, I needed to do something big, and I realized that what I wanted, was to marry you"

"I was scared that day. When you asked me to follow you, I was scared something bad would happen. But I was so surprised. I wish I could re-create that feeling of concern and fear very quickly escalating to the feeling of joy and love". The carriage pulled to a stop.

"Here we are."

"Shit. Sting do you have any money" Y/n asked me.

"No why?"

"How are we gonna pay this guy otherwise?"

"Don't fret. You're wizards right? I can tell from the mark on your shoulder". Y/n looked at her left shoulder where her guild mark was. "You saved our city, and gave us all a fantastic show during The Grand Magic Games. You needn't pay me anything". Sting opened the door and stepped out. Holding Stings hand, Y/n stepped out.

"Thank you very much sir. Have a lovely night" Y/n said.

"You're very welcome! Good night". He cracked his whip and rode off.

"Y/n. I don't think I've ever seen you this polite".

"Well I don't usually like to be this polite, and as you know, I'm usually not. But this city just kinda... puts me in the mood". We walked through the doors, and I led us to the desk.

"Hello and Welcome. Do you wish to book a room, or do you already have a reservation?" The woman behind the counter asked.

"I made a reservation a few days ago" I replied.

"Alright." She pulled out a list. "Last name?"

"Effucile." She began scanning her list until she stopped.

"Here it is. Room 777 on the tenth floor." She put two keys on the counter. "These are the keys to your room which you can also use for access to our pool, and workout area. Have a lovely evening". We each took a key and went to the elevator. I pressed the up button and it immediately opened. Y/n stepped in and pressed the 10 button. No one seemed to be using the elevator, because within seconds, we were on the tenth floor. After stepping out, we looked at signs and figured out where our room was.

Y/n POV

You slid your key though and the light blinked green and clicked. You turned the doorknob and stepped in. In there was a large-ish room. It had a single large bed in the middle, covered in white sheets. In front of that was a stand with a lacrimatron standing on it. Next to that was a desk with pamphlets, a note pad and a swivel chair. Near the entrance there was a door into the bathroom. Then at the end of the room, thee wall was replaced by a glass sliding door with silk drapes over it.

"So. Do you like it?" Sting asked.

"Of course! I simply love it!" You exclaimed rushing in. You flopped on the bed. Immediately, you recognized it was memory foam with soft silk like sheets. The stand had two menu's, some water bottles with tags on them, and an ice bucket.

"Come here. I wanna show you the view!" Sting said. You flung up taking his hand. He moved aside the drapes and slid the door open. A gush of warm air flew through the room. You stepped onto the balcony and stood next to Sting. There was a table with two chairs. The railing was a shimmering glass, and from the high up point, you could see the castle, the Grand Magic Games Colosseum, and almost all of Crocus.

"Sting. This is beautiful! I've never seen anything as beautiful as this sight!" You said.

"I have."

"Really?"

"Yeah. The only thing more beautiful than this is standing next to me." You blushed and he wrapped his arm around you. You yawned softly. "Don't get tired yet. You know well what comes next." Your face went red.

"If you're ready, then so am I."

TIME SKIP!!!! NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS!!! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) NEXT MORNING Normal POV

Sunlight shone through the curtains as morning birds chirped their songs. Y/n yawned, and got out of bed. Sting was always a heavy sleeper, and was alas still asleep. She went into the bathroom. There were two smaller rooms. One had a closet, with a mirror and sink, while the other had it's own separate door, with the shower and toilet. After taking a shower, Y/n looked in the closet. To her shock, hanging there was her and Sting's normal outfits.While she wished to question it, she couldn't and just put on her clothes. Also hanging in there was her swimsuit and Sting's swim trunks.

"Y/n?" Sting asked sleepily. Y/n walked into the main room.

"Rise and shine my love." She replied.

"What time is it?" Y/n looked over at the clock.

"9:30. It's too dark in here. I'm gonna open the curtains". She flew the silk curtains aside, allowing the morning suns light to pour into the room. "By the way, do you know why this place has our outfits and swimwear?"

"Yeah. The night before last night when I booked this room, I told Rogue to put that stuff in the day of the wedding early in the morning. Looks like he did".

"Well I kinda get it, but why go through all the trouble when were just going back to the guild hall today?"

"The others may be, but we aren't. I figured we should enjoy the luxuries we have here and have fun today."

"Alright. Wanna order some lunch? We have menu's here for room service. If we fill it out and put it up now, we can get some lunch by 12."

"Sure. Bring one over. We'll fill it out together". Y/n grabbed a menu and the pen next to it. She sat on top of the sheets as Sting sat up. After scanning the menu, the two filled everything out and hung the menu on the door.

"Alright. I'm gonna go get some ice. They have cups here, and some water so might as well."

"OK. I should probably get changed." Y/n grabbed the ice bucket and left their room. Way down the hall there was an ice machine. There was a small kid who was wearing a Saber Tooth T-shirt. She turned to her and freaked out.

"Oh my god! Y/n your my idol!!! I loved you in the games this year!! And I saw you fight those dragons to! Can I get your autograph?!" She squealed.

"How about I give you something better". Y/n keeled down and kissed the girl on the forehead. She squealed and ran off. After filling their small ice bucket, Y/n went back to her room. In there Sting had gotten into his normal outfit. She sent down the bucket. "Here, we have a mini fridge".

Sting opened the cabinet revealing a mini fridge filled with f/d. Y/n grabbed a bottle and poured ice into a cup, and then proceeded to pour the drink into the cup. She set the drink down on the side table and fell backwards on the bed sighing. She reached for the remote and then flicked on the lacrima-tron. After scrolling through the channels, she came across a news report on the grand magic games guilds.

"Hey Sting, check this out!" Sting came out of the bathroom and sat on the bed.

"And onto the last guild, Saber Tooth" The reporter said. "It appears this guild was harboring a great secret. Their most popular member Y/n L/n appeared to be hiding a great secret from her fans. Despite the fact that she's done countless interviews for the past 5 years. Her fans seem to be in an up rage. It also appears that fans of the guild overall are disappointed by the fact that Saber Tooth almost won but failed. Despite this, they are still quite popular. In other news Fairy Tail has gained a massive boost in popularity thanks to their two most popular members Natsu and Gajeel beating Y/n and Rouge. The Grand Magic Games this year then quickly took a turn for the worst when for unknown reasons, seven dragons stormed the city. Luckily the wizards were able to destroy them. But those events mean nothing compared to the biggest event of all, a wizard wedding in the Mercurius Castle Gardens. The Marriage of Y/n and Sting was absolutely enormous. Probably the biggest event since Saber Tooth won their first games for the first time 5 years ago when the two kids were only 13. Truly this guild has gone far."

"Wow." Y/n wiped her eyes. "We have come a long way. Now we are the new masters of the guild."

"Yeah. It's amazing" Sting replied. He checked the time. "10:00? We have two hours to kill. Why don't we enjoy our time here? See what they have?" Y/n nodded in agreement. The two then left their room and went downstairs. They walked through the gardens of the area when they came across some bright red and white roses. Y/n knelled down and began looking at the roses and smelling them. As she stood she saw a camera and recording crew. They immediately ran over.

"And here we are with the stars of Saber Tooth, and the ones who bring true meaning to the term 'Power Couple', Y/n L/n and Sting Effucile. What brings you to this fine establishment?" The reporter asked. He held up a microphone to the two.

"Me and Sting are here to enjoy ourselves after the wedding. He decided to book us a hotel here" Y/n replied.

"So Sting, why did you decide to choose this hotel in particular?"

"I guess it just looked like the one Y/n would like the most. She really likes it if she can get an impressive view, considering she gets so many nice views when flying. The view from the balcony was absolutely amazing according to her" He replied.

"Thank you very much for your insight." They walked off.

"It's weird being so popular considering we lost, unlike before when we always won."

"I guess your right about that." He handed her an orange tulip. "We should get back to our room." The two walked back to the elevator and took it up to their room. It was about 15 minuets until 12. Y/n turned on the lacrima-tron and began scrolling through channels. She sighed realizing that as usual there was nothing good on TV(No I'm not biased, You're biased! :<). She walked out to the balcony and sat down. Sting came out and sat next to her.

"Hey Sting?" Y/n asked looking at the view.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"What do you want to do when we retire?"

"WHAT?! Don't you think it's a little too early to think about that?!"

"I guess. I was just thinking about how nice it would be to live in this city after we retire."

"Yeah. I like this city." There was a knock on the door. Sting got up and answered. A second later he came outside with food. After eating the two continued talking about the future.

"Ya know... Lector did always have a crush on Ex/n. Who knows maybe they'll get together" Y/n joked.

"Maybe! That'd be funny. I'd feel bad for Frosch though" Sting replied.

"I don't think he quite understands those feelings."

"It's weird to think me and Rogue are like officially brothers."

"It's not really. You two always did act like brothers... Well I guess for a little while you guys didn't fight at all. But yeah I guess I'll have to get used to treating him like a brother."

"Don't bother. You two always would banter like siblings. Nothings really changed except now you know your siblings..."

"I'm bored, wanna go home?"

"Sure. I'm kind of disappointed though."

"Why?"

"I was hoping to see you in your cute swimsuit."

"Oh shut up you butt!" The two packed their stuff, checked out, and went home.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

35.3K 1K 30
[COMPLETED] Word count: About 28,000 After the War with the Alvarez Empire, all of the guilds in Fiore have started their gradual recovery. Sting has...
466K 10.5K 39
After the GMG, Lucy goes to the guild that she loves only to be heartbroken ,she then leaves the guild to train in a forest were she meets Elementa...
37.1K 897 21
This was a book I wrote when I was 11 leave me alone. I was illiterate. You're a Sound Dragon Slayer called (Y/N) and you're Natsu's adoptive sister...
22.3K 626 25
Y/N is the sister of Rogue Cheney and was raised by the dragon Skiadrum and is a 3rd generation dragon slayer. One day you go to the Grand Magic Game...