A Bubble Of Happiness {COMPLE...

By Cuteminger

The day when Akshita singhaniya walked through the gates of her college, 4 years after her small world was cr... More

A Bubble Of Happiness
character INTRO
ohh shit the lights are ON!!!
Those mysterious black eyes...
You can call me Abhi, and I will call you battery
The Singhaniya Men
Not the one who is best
Notanki Sala
Close Or Far
the fight, the corridor and the practical lab
the unknown summer
the unknown summer- 2
Thoughts
The visitor
14. party or confrontations.
the tale of friendship to love
Answers to the Questions
The departures!!!
when departures end and arrivals began
Adjusting, discovering new surrounding
Anything and Everything
Routines and New comers
He Returns
The Talk
warnings and doubts
Phone calls
Black out
Parents Arrival
The Pre-Event
Opening Chapters part 1
Opening Chapter Part 2
Implanting Doubts
Tying the knots
Reasons
The Question
Did he Propose?
Tackling Situations - 1
Tackling situations -2
Getting Approvals
The over night stay
Breakfast
Preparations and Conversations!
The anniversary party
Surprises and Girl's night out
Home
Returns, Gatherings and surprises
The Dinner
The Date
The Holi
Years later
Epilogue: THE WEDDING
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
A little something
A small request
Updates on new stories

Singhaniya's

4.3K 187 16
By Cuteminger

The most hazardous time outside Abhishek's school is- during the dispersion, the kids are been told so many times that the cars needed to be parked in the parking lot and then one by one they need to be taken out from either gate no1 or gate no 2 . But in this case it seems as if the kids are not responsible it's their parents who need to be taught that either they should come 15 minutes early to pick up their wards or 15 minutes late and not at the exact time.

"Here goes another chap, now take out my 100 bucks" Omkara said to Adi as we waited for the mess to be cleared.

They had bet that today at least 5 kids will get humiliated by their parents, whereas according to Omkara seeing the depth in which the problem has been formed at least 7 to 8 kids were going to be humiliated, and as predicted more than 7 kids were humiliated.

Now a days we kids find it more abashed when our parents or anyone come out of the cars and start firing profound words at the other person when stuck in a traffic; rather than actually been mortified by their less marks or they themselves using those wonderful words.

Here the situation was same though people were of well-defined background, but when it comes to follow specific requests made by school or anyone we humans have a mentality that 'are thodi na sab karne wale hai, fir hum bhi kyu kare'(if no one's doing it, then why should we do?) . But what we don't understand is that if one will start then only the others will begin with it.

Another SUV came and halted in front of the school gate making the condition even worse. Well what do you expect when three different schools gets dispersed at the same time of the day, and when the lane is soo small that it is not easy for even two B.E.S.T bus to go at the same time. Things will be done for sure but just hope to make our life a bit easy for now the government and school committee won't make it difficult for the future generation by simply doing one thing –cutting down these beautiful trees.

"Dad please stop embarrassing me and get inside." said a kid who might be in 4 or 5 standard. Whose dad was fighting with a lady and advising her how to drive a car; which according to him she doesn't know.

Here is another thing if it would have been a male then the man would have said that 'bhaisab thoda dhyan se chalao, gadi kharab ho jayegi apki bhi aur meri bhi'(brother please be careful while driving the car or else along with yours even my car will get damaged.) but since it's a lady there comes there famous dialogue 'aurton ko gadi chalani nahi aati toh chalate kyu hai pata nahi.' (if the women don't know how to drive the car, I don't understand why do they even try doing that.). This only makes Abhishek sick of their mentality!

Whenever Adi sees such a thing he always says 'the stupid believers of sati left, leaving one of them behind- we should parcel him back there.'

It becomes quite difficult to handle him at that time, he is a true believer of rights to women and it really makes him one in a hundred.

Abhi took in the sights of the proliferating traffic, when the Army police came they thought that now somehow it would come to an end, but instead of decreasing it increased even more when a B.E.S.T bus came trapping a maruti 800.

"see there goes another guy." Arnav said earning a smack from khushi .

so stupid of these people. Akshi thought, while she joined the gruoup waiting for her car to come.

"Leave that, tomorrow is Saturday what are you guys upto for tonight?" pihu interjected with a big smile on her face. It would have made a person think that she is gone mad, but they knew a weekend and pihu are much great chum then they all were.

"how about a born fire at mine ? my parents are not home tonight. They are upto some stupid thing again, what say?" nevi looked really excited with the plan . every one soon agreed to it, a born fire at any time of the month with these guys was a great idea."what say Abhi , Akshi? " pihu asked in her sing song way, god knows from where does she get that when she is excited. Akshi thought while she contemplated whether to accept the invite or not.

She was about to say that she won't be able to make it , when suddenly her phone rang. It was a text from her mom ordering her not to make any plans tonight as they had a family dinner planned.

"sorry guys " Akshi and Abhi said at the same time. Yeah even they were at the nick name basis, but what can you do when you are forced again and again to say a particular thing. Till now Akshi had sat with many boys, who were her seat mates in the same school and not to forget how many years of kindergarten but never had she thought that she might commit suicide any point of time while sitting with them; as much as she had thought while sitting with this stupid guy.

"I am sorry guys but I am not into it, family dinner tonight." Akshi said giving them a tight lipped smile.

"okay that's acceptable, but what about you? " omkara asked Abhi , somewhere or the other Akshi had a feeling that this plan was soon going to dropped, and she genuinely felt bad for it .

"umm got to go at my uncle's house for dinner, don't know but its di's order got to go." He said scratching his neck.

"Aweee Abhi baby is didi's boy?" nevi said in a baby voice and went towards him to pull his cheek but eventually landed up smaking his head.

"awe that was not needed hockey stick....remember har kutte ka din aata hai.(every dog has its day)" Abhi said and started to walk towards Adi who was cracking like hell.

"god I didn't knew that I socialize with such dimwits, abhi you called yourself a dog." Pihu said who was bussy eating something from omkara's tiffin.

"you didn't heard?' abhi asked, and somehow Akshi knew this was more stupid than the earlier one.

"what?"

"that he is been called that since his birth.",

"-okay bye my car's here."Akshi said and started to walk off towards her car leaving her friends laughing their ass off to such a dumb joke.

"hey battery wait..." abhi said trailing behind her.

"what? Listen I am tired and don't want to hear any more nonsense of yours.", she continued walking with this dog tagging along with her. She was tired of this stupid antics of his. His cheesy lines and his way to understand her better than her cousins did, at the very first day of their meet has got her a bit bothered.

"how did you know, what I was going to say, are you a psychic or something?" when they reached her car she turned towards him and answered.

"my eldest brother had used the same line many times with me . Now can I go?" before he could answer anything she sat in the car which soon drove off to her home.

The whole ride her brother and sister kept on yapping and yapping, Akshi was about to scold them but stopped as they had already reached their home which is at prabhadevi dadar. Her home was like a mansion a three storey mansion.

she got out of the car and with heavy and tired steps walked inside the house only to meet her Suhani her badi maa, kaveri dadi, Arpita her mom and purnima her chachi sitting and fussing about something.

"hey lovely ladies whats up? " she asked while throwing her bag on the ground and plopped down beside suhani and kept her head her  lap such that she was half sitting and half sleeping. 

She saw her sister and brother running off to their rooms so that they could watch their favourite cartoon show 'doremon' . it is a good show but it is damn nothing as compared to 'mogli' , 'bob the builder', 'nody' which she and her cousins would see when they were of their age.

"aa gayi meri lado? How was your day?" Suhani asked while dangling her hair.

"good- bad at the same time, you know badi maa knowing kartik bhiya, siddharth bhaiya and all my brothers I used to think that yeah every boy is brain less but then I used to think that somewhere or the other god would have had made a faulty piece but no, every person who belongs to male species is brain less." she complained, earning a laugh from all of them whom she as well soon joined.

"what happened now did adi do something? " kaveri asked while she looked at the jwellery with which god knows what she was doing.

"na there is one more bandar to adi's zoo . god a damn irritating guy." Akshi sat up and picked up her dadi's most beautiful necklace which was made of kundan and had the old rajasthani design.

"Akshi no , don't even think of wearing it go and change your clothes first , go ." Arpita  warned, who was sitting at the other side of the big semi- circular sofa which is kept in the middle of their huge living room, which is also called as hall in some houses here in Mumbai.

"go beta, I have made your favourite aaloo mata's sabjee , go and freshen up quickly I will set up the table." suhani said. Listening about aaloo matar's sabzee Akshi quickly got up and ran towards the grand staircase which leads to the first floor of the mansion where we have everyones room.

 Whereas, on the ground floor they had the living room, kitchen, vishambahr and kaveri's room  and three guest rooms. On the first floor, they have first her bade papa rupendar singhaniya's and badi maa's suhani singhaniya's room . then opposite to it is her mom and dad's room, Followed by a big library. Then two spare rooms opposite each other, then her eldest brother who is her badi maa's son siddhart's room. 

sidharth is married to his childhood friend Sonika and has got settled in Switzerland. Opposite to their room is Rohit bhaiya i.e Siddharth bhaiya's younger brother, who is also married to one of our family friends daughter Preeti, she is a very lovely lady and also one of the best event manager and for now she has gone to Greece to arrange one of the lavish concerts of some American singer.

Akshi walked ahead where was her Tej chachu and Purnima chachi's room opposite to theirs was her badi bua's room which now stayed empty and beside that was her choti bua's room.

Besides these rooms they have attached one photograph of that person which is a kind of indication that it is that person room. She walked towards the end of the floor and came across kartik bhaiya's room who is the youngest brother of siddharth bhaiya. The room was still closed that means he was not home yet. He is in the first year of business management at jai hind college .

As she walked towards her room she couldn't stop herself from taking a look at the twins room who were her chachi's kids and were in kindergarten and the youngest in the family .they were sleeping and not wanting to bring up a hurricane she walked off to her room ignoring her sister's and brother's room which sounded strangely silent.

At the end of the floor was her room which had two windows one which was facing west and one at the east. her room was a bit bigger for the only person with a king sized bed which had a bit of princess touch, you see the ones which have a white curtain attached at the ceiling. 

Yep that's what she has and she is quite proud of it . her bedroom is just like any other girls room but this room only have one thing that is according to her wish and that's the photographs that are placed on every corner and every wall of the room. Okay its not completely filled with portraits but yeah you can feel and see her and understand her all around this room .

Well the reason it is said to be are the only thing according to her is because this room was decorated by all the gentlemen of singhaniya family and its not only for her but for her sister as well.

When Akshi's brother siddharth was born everyone was in blithe, and then when suhani was expecting again, at that time everyone wanted a daughter as they longed for the touch of a daughter in the house. But they got a son again followed by two more!

Hence when Akshi's mom Arpita gave birth to her, Akshita was like a doll whom all the elders had ever wished for. She was pampered by everyone (especially the male species of her house) but the ladies would be the ones who would always bring them back from the cloud where her uncles, dad, grandpa and the brothers would keep the two princesses. Much to their irritation!

Akshi took out her clothes from her walk in closet and went to take a much-needed bath..... the smell of veggies had got her to work fast and within 20 minutes she was at the dining table enjoying the wonderful food made by the four lovely women.

this chapter is not yet edited ...

the chapter futher to these are not edited actually but they will be soon.

so what do you all think about the lovely conversation between the friends?

how do find the bond between the Indian mother and you ... can anywhere was i able to depict a bit of what you shared with your mom or aunts and grandmom?

i hope you liked the chapter...

do let me know

and don't forget to add this story to your reading list ... thats only if you like it !!

happy reading !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 5.3K 28
ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE which holds power in his name. CEO of NO.1 company Rathore corporation. cold and ruthless this is what he known in the world of...
130K 9.8K 45
Akshara Singhania, the girl born with golden spoon. A princess who has everything at her feet. Her brother's pampered princess. A business woman, wit...
637K 15.2K 13
They were an unbreakable couple since school. Still, he cheated on her. She loved him with all of her. Still, he broke her into millions of pieces. S...
1.6M 70.2K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...