Bullied by Harry Styles

By prettylouiss

Will she get her Harry back? More

DISCLAIMER
O n e
T w o
T h r e e
F o u r
F i v e
S i x
S e v e n
E i g h t
N i n e
T e n
E l e v e n
T w e l v e
T h i r t e e n
F o u r t e e n
F i f t e e n
S i x t e e n
S e v e n t e e n
E i g h t e e n
N i n e t e e n
T w e n t y
T w e n t y - O n e
Twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
AUTHORS NOTE!!
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Authors note..ugh
Thirty-one
Authors note!! (SORRY)
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four.
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
I love you.
Thirty-eight
Opinions.
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-Four
Last chapter
Sequel Information.
Chapter 1 (sequel)
Chapter 3 (sequel)
Chapter 4 (sequel)
chapter 5 (sequel)
Final.
Thank you.
Update

Chapter 2 (sequel)

969 31 0
By prettylouiss

As we got home Louis gave me a knowing look. I nodded as he took Sarah into his arms and took her upstairs.

I walked into the kitchen for a glass of water and then headed to the living room where everyone else was. Louis coming down 10 minutes later. No one saying anything. To afraid to even talk. To afraid to say the wrong thing. My anxiety building up. My breathing getting unsteady as i reached for some water to calm down. Harry looking at me worried as i look at the ground studying every piece of it. I looked up. Everyone looking at me.

"I-i" I stuttered. "I'm scared" I finally admit. "I'm so scared. I'm scared he will hurt us,hurt sarah,hurt anyone i care about im just...im so scared" I admitted tears running freely down my face.

Harry walked over to me and took me in his arms.

"I know it's him. It was him who was trying to get it. It was him who we saw. I know it was him" I nodded as everyone stared at me with something i can't really name.

" we need to tell someone. The police. They have to do something about it. We can't just sit here and wait for him to finally do something. We have to do something" Nicky said worried. She looked at me and smiled sympathy clear in her eyes. I smiled back. A warm but sad smile.

"I'm gonna call someone over. A cop. The same one that helped us get Harry back. His crew was really helpful." Louis gets up with a phone in his hand.

I looked back up at Harry just to find him looking into space; thinking. He looks down at me blinks once and smiles. We heard murmurs knowing they're coming from Louis.

Everyone silent. No one saying anything.

Louis walked into the living room and sat down next to Angel.

"They will be here early Hours tomorrow." Louis announced. We all nod mumbling an okay under our breaths.

"Okay well I say no one sleeps alone tonight. We will get sarah and bring her into the movie room. We will all be staying in their today. Bring food if you'd like but we might not need it since there's quite a bit of snacks in their. I don't think we should exit the room until the police is here tomorrow sound good?" Liam asked almost giving us instructions. Well they are instructions. BUt i don't mind them i agree with him.

"Yeah sounds good" Ashley says as we all agree.

They all leave out of the room and as i was about to leave Harry took me by my waist and hugged me tight.

"As long as i'm here you will be safe and i won't let him hurt you okay?" he kisses my forehead.

"I know i know but hey. We have to keep you safe too alright?"

He chuckles as he connects his lips to mine.

"I love you" he mumbles.

"I love you too"

**

I was walking down the stairs with a sleeping Sarah in my arms heading to the movie room. I opened the door and put her down on the couch that we had in their.

"Okay we are locking every window and every door okay?" Niall explained we nodded as the boys all rushed to lock them.

I sighed and sat on the huge bean bag chair.

"This is so scary and ugh i'm just terrified" Ashley admitted. That earned agreements from all of us. We all just sat on the ground looking for any good movie to watch but we decided against it after a while claiming we were tired and wanted to go to bed early. Soon the boys all came back.

"Okay lets see where we are gonna sleep" Harry mumbled. We nodded and started bickering a bit.

At the end Harry and i got the huge teddy bear and all of the blankets he brought. We placed everything next to sarah.

Angel and Louis got the huge beanbag (It can literally fit four people) and a couple of blankets.

Niall and Nicky got the comfortable fuzzy love seat in the corner.

And Liam and Ashley got a blow up bed we had in our closet.

We turned the heater up a bit and turned off the lights. We all murmured our goodnights followed by many responses.

Harry wrapped his hands around me tightly as we both drifted into a comfortable sleep.

************

Bang Bang Bang i heard on the front door. I shot up realizing i was in here with only Niall,Nicky,Liam,and Angel. I looked to my left sarah isn't there. I shot up and darted to the kitchen where i found them almost giving me a heart attack.

"Don't ever do that again" I kissed sarah's head as i softly glared at the boys and ashley.

"Wait....where is lou-"

"Hello again kids" we heard a deep voice and we all turned our heads towards the way the voice came from.

"Oh hey officer Andrews" we all shook his hand.

In less than three minutes everyone else entered the living room with us. Sarah  is seated in front of the tv watching cartoons.

I look out the window just to find many police cars out their all standing in front of the door.

"So tell me. Whats going on" he speaks.

"Well my brother cameron," I speak "the one that escaped jail" I looked up as he nodded knowing who i'm talking about.

"We believe,'

"We know" Harry interrupted.

"We know that he has been following us around...wanting to hurt us." I take a deep breath. "And so well we saw him yesterday at a restaurant. He just follows us. I'm pretty sure you have-" and we were cut off by the tv.

"Attention everyone A mysterious guy- and we believe it's the one who escaped prison about a week ago has been spying on a house around parker road. The house containing a group of teenagers and a young girl. If you live on this road or near it please take precautions and stay inside. Do not let your kids out you in general please stay inside. This is not a joke or a drill. This is serious. As you see up here" The lady pointed to some pictures. "He was hidden behind bushes and looking intently at the house. He was also spotted in a vehicle without license plate on it. It looked like a red mini van. Please stay cautious toon in later for more information. This was ally parker with emergency news on Itv" and the screen changed back to the other show it was on.

We stared at the tv knowing it is our house they are talking about.

Angels,Harry's,and I's phone ring at the same time making us jump. I shake picking up my phone.

"H-hello?"

"Oh my gosh Haylee! I saw the news i'm coming over right now anna,robin,and zayn coming with me okay?"

I let out a sigh of relief knowing it's my mom.

"O-okay" and we hung up.

Angels phone call was just a wrong number and Harry's was his mom.

"Okay so cameron? Blonde hair about 6'0 foot skinny and buff correct?" Officer andrews asked.

"Yeah yeah" I say still shaking.

The doorbell rings and an officer rushes to get it.

My mom and Anne walk in. After walking in everyone else.

My mom walks in towards us.

"Okay i know where he's been hiding i came to a conclusion" she speaks.

I furrow my eyebrows but the officer immediately starts questioning her.

"When cameron would get mad or upset he would leave to this small shed he once found down in the city. It's kinda directed toward the woods. He would hide in their for almost weeks. He might be their" she says looking at all of us. Sadness evident in her eyes and voice. I rush towards her and rub he back.

"Would you like to come with us to tell us where it is?" the officers asked.

"yeah yeah"my mom nodded.

"Harry and I will come with" I stood up.

"Guys please please be careful don't let sarah out of sight. Please don't leave the house i'll ask some officers to stay here. Be careful i love you guys" I hugged every single one of them.

All the cops were getting geared up and putting on jackets grabbing weapons from wherever they could making me nervous.

"Okay i will ask six men to stay here surrounding it let's go!" i waved to everyone as harry took my hand and my mom walked behind us.

"Thank you so much for doing this mom really thank you" i hug her as i see her eyes well with tears.

"We couldn't leave stuff like this. I had to speak up" she smiles as the cops start the car.

During the ride all we heard was the walkie talkies the cops planning what they are gonna do when we arrive. Apparently they're gonna get there and go in quietly and attack once they find him. Almost as what they did when they found Harry.

Once we were about 30 minutes on the road Harry started shaking a bit. His panic attacks. I immediately thought.

"Hey" i got his attention once I placed my hand on his.

"It's okay we will be okay. We have many people that will sacrifice their live for you. Please please harry it's gonna be okay I promise you okay?" I whisper to him I'm a calm voice.

He nods his head as he unbuckled he seatbelt. (Not a smart idea to do when you're in the car with cops) and he places his head on my lap. I smile as I start playing with his short hair knowing he likes it when I do that.

He immediately smiles his dimples showing up as he likes the feeling he is receiving.

About an hour later we arrived at the place where Cameron was at. My heart break increasing as harry sits up.

We looked up just to see what we have never thought we would see. Something that was least expected.

The shed was gone. It was burnt down. Nothing their. And in that moment I knew. I knew we were no longer safe. I knew something was gonna happen.

______________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.3K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
87.9K 5.1K 31
A boss and secretary forbidden tale for the die-hard lovers of angsty romance!
686K 38.5K 30
"...Please don't hate me"
672K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...