Secrets (Sting X Reader)

By Kirai-senpai

Y/n L/n was raised by the hell fire dragon and implanted with a hell fire lacrima. But he grew sick and she w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 Tag Team PT 1
Chapter 20 PT 2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
A/N
Chapter 29
A/N

Chapter 24

292 8 2
By Kirai-senpai

Y/n POV
You watched as dragon eggs fell from the sky. They hatched creating smaller dragons. You decided it was ok to kill these guys, they weren't real dragons.

You ran on the building and then jumped off where you saw another dragon. Gajeel was fighting this one but he didn't seem to have anyone backing him up. You jumped up.

"Hell Fire Dragon Roar" You shouted as you hit a few smaller dragons.

"Thanks Y/n" He said.

"Don't think of me as a comrade. And stay focused" You snarled.

'I'm on a whole new level. Gajeel, Natsu, Wendy, Laxus, Cobra all those dragon slayers will never be my allies. I am above them. Gajeel and Natsu may have beaten me, but I was weak, I'm stronger now, I am above them' you thought as you fought off dragons
Despite their size, they were still quite strong.

"Y/n! There you are" You heard and turned to look at Ex/n. And then it all happened so fast.

"Look out!". You were shoved aside, and a dragons claw landed in someone. After getting out of the initial shock you saw Gajeel, his chest peirced by a dragon claw. He fell to the ground and the dragon turned, walking away.

"Gajell!". You caught his body as it fell.

"Y-y/n. Don't worry about... Me...". He stopped. You felt his heartbeat. Nothing.

"Gajeel. I'm so sorry. I said you weren't a comrade. That I was above you. But I am not. I had to be saved by you. I am not above you. I am not below you, we are equals. I'm sorry I couldn't save you, after all, you saved me". Tears streamed out of your eyes. "I thought because I was the chosen dragon slayer that I was above you, that you had nothing I didn't. But I understand now. You have heart, and you believe in comradery. Gajeel. I will not let your death be taken in vain". You lay him down gently.

"Y/n..." Ex/n started.

"No! Keep watch of him, this is my battle to fight alone!". You formed your wings and flew up and forward at the dragon. "HELL FIRE TALLON". The force and anger in the attack managed to knock of some of the scales on him.

It turned, almost confused.

"THIS IS FOR GAJEEL!! HELLISH BREATH OF THE RED-". Something was wrong. Everything stopped. It then all seemed to reset. Back to when he...

"Look out!".

"I GOT IT". I caught the dragons claw in hand before it hit me or him. "Gajeel. I'm sorry! I am not above you or any other dragon slayer, I am your equal. You are my equal. You are my comrade! Now then!". You flipped up its claw, flipping it over.

"Whoa! Where'd ya get strength like that?!".

"Ex/n! You are to aide Gajeel in whatever he... Needs...". Your breathing slowed and you fell over.

"Y/n!" Ex/n yelled.

Normal POV
"What happened to her?" Gajeel asked Ex/n as Y/n closed her eyes.

"She over exerted herself. That spell, and that strength was to much. She's low on magic too. I'm going to fly her to a safe zone, but I'll be back to help" Ex/n said. Gajeel nodded and she picked up Y/n and flew off.

"Ex....Ex/n" Y/n said meekly.

"I know. I know". Ex/n flew up and found Atlas. "ATLAS!". He turned and looked at her and Y/n.

"Oh! The legendary child has returned" He said.

"She needs fire and lots of it. She's run out of magic! Please let her consume your fire".

"Put her on my back." Ex/n did as he said. Y/n opened her mouth a little, and began consuming Atlas's flames. She soon sprang up filled with life ready to battle.

"Ex/n! Go aide Gajeel and any other dragon slayers! I have to, take care of something personal". She formed her wings and flew up. She soon found the mother dragon, the one responsible for the baby dragons. She flew directly towards it and saw Natsu and Future Rouge fighting. She flew strait in and kicked Future Rouge in the face, flipped back and landed. (Imma call him FRouge from now on because I ish lazy). FRouge stumbled back.

Y/n?! Where did you come from?" Natsu asked shocked.

"That doesn't matter! Natsu, I want you to focus on the dragon, I'll deal with Rouge." She ordered.

"And why should I listen to you?!".

"I would if I were you" FRouge cut in. "After all, she is meant to be queen of dragons".

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" Y/n demanded.

"The prophecy states 'The child of legend will one day rise up. Her words will influence the darkness in the hearts of dragons and they shall bow to her. She shall become the queen of dragons. For she is the one, who bears their wings'. Is that not correct?".

"What prophecy is he talking about?".

"NATSU! JUST DO AS I SAY AND FOCOUS ON THE DRAGON!!!". He followed and ran down the spine of the dragon.

"Ah always so easily riled up by the mention of the prophecy."

"How do you know about that?! That prophecy is to only be known by my one true love and my blood family! And despite you wanting to fall into one of those categories, you don't fall in either!"

"But there is much you do not know!"

"Listen Rouge... No. You're not Rouge! Rouge doesn't posses the darkness in his heart! He is to pure and kind! He may seem sad, shadowy, and unkind, but he was once happy, brimming with kindness and life! You aren't him!" You ran forward and attempted to punch him, he dodged.

"Ha! You are foolish and ignorant! To think that you can beat me."

"I BEG TO DIFFER!" Natsu yelled pointing at the castle. The giant door was broken, destroyed by the people by it. All of a sudden the dragon started disappearing.

"Natsu let's get off this thing before it disappears". Y/n grabbed FRouge and jumped off the dragon. The two landed in the plaza of the castle.

"So... This how it ends" FRouge said happily.

"Not before I get some answers. First off, what happened to you? Why are you like this?".

"I have been corrupted". Natsu ran over. "I was taught comradery by Gajeel. Then I had to see my closest comrade get killed. I had to see Frosch get killed".

"WHO?! WHO KILLED HIM?!"

"The one who killed Frosh was... Gray Fullbuster". Y/n kept asking before Natsu could react.

"How did you know about the prophecy?!".

"I didn't finish earlier. 'She is the queen, and no one shall know but her master, her love, and her siblings. Her blood. Those who are of her blood shall know. Those who are of her blood shall rule the dragons should she fall. Those who are of her blood shall feed upon thy shadows she brought out of the dragons darkness before her death. The one of shadows, is of her blood'...". He faded away.

"'The one of shadows is of her blood'?. What the heck does that mean?!" Natsu asked.

"NATSU?! Oh shit!" Y/n yelled.

"What?!".

"Ugh. I have one option. 'If a slayer of dragons such as herself is to know, she shall wipe his memory with her one hidden spell. If one who is not a slayer of dragons, her love, her master, or her blood knows, they shall be killed'. That is a quote from the prophecy. Now I must do as it states". Her hand shot out and touched his forehead.

"What's going on?".

"The hast found out of thy prophecy. Oh power of the dragons be bestowed upon me to erase the slayer of dragons memory. But only the memory of thy prophecy as he, is a fellow slayer of dragons". A beam of light fell on her and she repeated the words, before it all faded.

"Ugh. What happened? WAIT! GRAY KILLED FROSCH?!".

"Calm down Natsu. It's simple what has to happen. You have to keep an eye on Gray. I will keep an eye on Frosch. It's what we have to do to protect him. I can't have Rouge become like that".

Your POV

"YOU GOT IT". He looked around and then randomly ran off. Soon Sting and Rouge came over with the exceeds tailing behind.

"Hey guys". Your eyes went to Rouge. "We need to talk".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 3.7K 65
Y/N is a member of Fairy tail till *cough cough* pyro makes a deal and loses. Y/N is then forced to join Sabertooth for the remainder of the games wh...
107K 1.8K 13
(Y/N) (L/N) a very mysterious girl. She is a Fairy Tail member, but not just any Fairy Tail member, no she's a triple S-Class wizard, a Shadow God Sl...
65.5K 2K 26
{DISCONTINUED AND TERRIBLE, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK} (Natsu X Reader X Sting) (Y/N) (L/N) Is a powerful Fairytail Mage. Her magic is one that no one el...
4K 121 16
When Natsu and his team return to the guild from a job, he receives a letter that reveals some shocking news: He has a little sister and she can turn...