Miracles [EXO FANFIC] {HIATUS}

Da SakuNaga

🛠Editing🛠 Park Han Ni is a girl who has everything right from the day of her birth. She had lost her parent... Altro

Info
「Chapter 1: It's A New Day」
Chapter 2: Can you give me a tour around?
Chapter 3: Ehm Ai Dee Academy~
Chapter 4: My New School [M.I.D]
Chapter 5: Idol Friends
Chapter 6: Legna Thaumaturge
Chapter 7: Time Control
Chapter 8: Frost
Chapter 9: Telekinesis
Chapter 10: Development
Chapter 11: Light
Chapter 12: Water
Chapter 13: Earth
Chapter 15: Flight
Chapter 16: Wind
Chapter 17: Teleportation
Chapter 18: Little Boy
Chapter 19: M.I.D Special A Class
Chapter 20: Healing
Chapter 21: Lightning
Chapter 22: Flame
Chapter 23: We're off to our planet
Chapter 24: EXO Planet
Chapter 25: Here comes trouble!
Chapter 26: Training? or Treasure Hunt?
Chapter 27: I'm a deadly weapon?
Chapter 28: My first kiss got stolen by him.
Chapter 29: The kiss means nothing. Nothing. Nothing..
Chapter 30: The Witch
Chapter 31: Happy Birthday Sehun~
Chapter 32: We're gonna get sucked in!!
Chapter 33: Earth..we're coming back
Chapter 34: Strange Dream
Chapter 35: Happy Birthday Baekhyun~
Chapter 36: VIP SaeRyun
Chapter 37: Promise?
Chapter 38: What do you want to do?
Chapter 39: What is LOVE?
Chapter 40: Messages
Thank you for suggesting!
Chapter 41: M.I.D Talent Competition.. start!
Chapter 42: Competition Part 1
Chapter 43: Competition Part 2
Chapter 44: Don't you remember me?
Chapter 45: Who am I, really?
Chapter 46: The guy with wings... Ari?
Chapter 47: His Story
I'm baaaack!!
Chapter 48: She's changing?
Chapter 49: The Kingdoms
Chapter 50: The truth about what happen that day
Chapter 51: My.... brother?
Chapter 52: Ari's real identity (Part 1)
Chapter 53: Ari's real identity (Part 2)
Chapter: YO?
Chapter 54: "I won't ever leave your side.."
Chapter 55: Welcome Home
Chapter 56: The twins' day out
Chapter 57: Say 'hello' to them
Chapter 58: For you to see I'm falling in love
Chapter 59: Bish he's really back
Chapter 60: I don't mind listening
Chapter 61: We're Getting Ready
Extra Chapter!
Chapter 62: Demon's Double Sword: Kurotama
Chapter 63: "It's impossible"
Chapter 64: Death Gods
Chapter 65: What is this feeling?
Chapter 66: The Rules
Chapter 67: Squad 1
Chapter 68: Everything Starts Now Pt.1
Chapter 69: Everything Starts Now Pt.2
Chapter 70: The Revelation
AUTHOR'S ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 71: Brother
Chapter 72: Emergency
CAN U HEAR

Chapter 14: A Princess who has been hiding from the spotlight

15.7K 327 33
Da SakuNaga

" Your back dear. Come and sit with me. I have something to tell you. It's important. " The old lady said.

I sat on the couch next her and put my bags down and listened to what she's going to say. For some reason, I feel like she's going to say something about my situation and it makes me feel uneasy. She notice the face I'm making and spoke.

" Dear, just calm down. I know your tired. " She said.

" Oh. I just had a feeling. " I said.

" So.. just like I said. I have something to tell important. Well... " She said.

" Uh.. is it about my guardians and me? or Zehturg? " I asked.

" Yes.. so here it is. " She started.

" You know that I told you that your parents are Thaumaturges right? So, your parents are not from earth. They came to earth for your safety, away from Zehturg. He's been hunting you since you were born, your parents are worried about you so they decided to leave their planet. I believe that the prophesy is right. Your 12 guardians are not from earth either so is their parents for the same reason as your parents.. Well.. your Mum is the princess of our planet, the EXO Planet... " She said.

" Mwo?! Princess? EXO Planet? My guardians? Not from earth?! " I said in disbelief. 

She continued what she's saying and ignore me. " Jae Mah-ssi, is the crowned princess who's going to rule the EXO Planet in the future, but when they found out that your blessed with multiple powers, they already know that Zehturg's going to hunt you and use you. So for now, the queen, your grandmother, is currently ruling the planet since your parents move to earth. She's quiet old and wanted you to replace her throne since your the daughter of Jae Mah the future queen. She wanted to see you before she gets really old and die. I believe you found half of your guardians, what powers do they have? " She asked after explaing but she's not finish yet.

" Uh I found Time Control, Frost, Telekinesis, Water, Light and Earth guardians. They are all my friends. " I said. She nodded and continue.

" The queen wants you and guardians to visit EXO Planet when you found them all. That's all I wanted to tell you, but the queen will tell you more about yourself and everything. I'll take my leave. Princess HanNi. " She said and waved goodbye to me.

As soon as she disappeared in the thin air, my mouth was hanging open. She called me ' Princess ', my mum is suppose to be the future queen, the EXO Planet, and everything she just said. I can't believe it! I always thought of myself as a normal girl until now. I need to tell them, my guardians about this! But I'm too tired, so I grabbed my bag and went to my room, get change, put my clothes in the laundry, charge my phone and go to sleep. New day tomorrow, and I thought of Sehun, to be honest, I'm really hurt and angry. I can't face him tomorrow, I just can't.

" Then don't talk to him tomorrow silly me! " I said to myself and went to sleep.

-

*Sehun's P.O.V*

Aarrgghh! What did I do to her? Why did I hurt her? Pabo! Pabo! I don't know what's gotten into me. Now, probably she hates me and will never talk to me again. I think she needs more time for herself.

" Yah! Sehun-ah! Are you gonna come out? " Chanyeol called me. I didn't know I spaced out too much and didn't notice that we arrived at our dorm.

" Uh. Yeah. " I said as I got off the van.

" I'm sooo tired. I can't walk. Hyung give me a piggyback~ " Tao whinned to Kris.

" I'm tired too Tao. Walk by yourself. " Kris said.

When Suho-hyung opened the door to our dorm, everyone just went straight to their room with their bags and slept. I did the same.

-

*beep beep beep*

My alarm is really crazy, I slapped the button 'coz I'm too lazy to press it. I got off my bed and slowly made my way to the bathroom and took a one relaxing shower. After taking a shower, I walked to my closet and took my uniform and wear it, I put my shoes on and went downstairs to eat breakfast. As I finish eating, I grabbed my bag and ran out of the house and locked it. Surprisingly, there's a black shining car parked infront of my house and thought it was Zehturg's people but it wasn't. The car's driver's window slid open and saw a man in formal clothes. He looked at me and got out of the car.

" I'm sorry for parking infront of your house without permission. But may I ask. Are you Miss Park Han Ni? " He asked.

" Uhh.. yes I'am. May I ask what brings you here Mr.? Can I help you? " I asked politely.

" Oh. I'm sorry. I'm Gee Myung Dae, Myung Dae for short. I am your parent's driver when they're still working in your company. And I'm here to be your driver for now on. If your wondering why, I promised your parents to drive you from and back. " Myung Dae said.

" Oh. Sorry. Myung Dae sir. Thank you. " I said.

" No. Agassi, calling me sir doesn't suit me. So feel free to call me anything. " Myung Dae said. He went to the passenger's door and opened it.

" Uh.. Thank you Myung Dae-ssi. " I thanked him and went inside the car. 

Myung Dae closed the door after I got in and went in and started driving. I actually haven't heard anything from our company since then, maybe I'm just busy to bother. After my parents died, my Dad's closest friend, my unrelated uncle took over the company and planning to give it to me when I grow up and skilled enough to take over it. I haven't visited the company for years.

" Myung Dae-ssi, how's the company? " I asked him.

" It's doing great agassi. You should come and visit someday. " He replied while focusing on the road.

" I wish I could, but I'm always busy on my studies. " I excused.

" Oh is that so. Anyway, how's school? Do they know that your the daughter of the famous Park Leewon and Jae Mah? " He asked.

" No. Just the Head Administrator. There's already a famous band in that school and they don't need me in there. I'm just the daughter of Park Industry. " I said.

" Agassi, Park Industry is the biggest company in the whole world. And besides, you have to get ready because someday you'll be taking the company. " He told me.

" Ahh.. Then I have to. But won't they think that I'm just pretending or something? " I asked curiosly worrying that they might hate me.

" Don't worry. Just be yourself and prove them that they are mistaken for hating you. " He said.

The car stopped infront of the school gate. Everyone is looking at me.. I mean the car because they can't see me inside because of the window. Myung Dae got out of the car and stand on the door where I'm come out. He held knob (idk what's the car's door knob called kkk~) and opened it for me. I thanked Myung Dae for opening the door for me and I can hear people whisper and gossip around me. It makes me feel unease because of the stares and whispers.

" Isn't that the car of Park Industry's owners? " the girl said.

" I know I've seen that driver before.. " another girl said.

" Isn't she Park Han Ni? The new transfer this year? " the boy said.

" Ah! Her name is Park Han Ni! She's the daughter of famous Park Lee Won and Park Jae Mah.. " the other boy exclaimed.

I bowed to Myung Dae and thanked him for driving me and he drive away saying " Just be yourself Agassi! ". People around me keep looking at me which making me feel really uncomfortable, but when I looked straight, I saw the school's H.A (Head Administrator) walking to me with a smile.

" Miss Park. Please come with me. " the H.A said. I thought I'm in trouble but thank goodness someone called me.

" Han-Han! " I heard Baekhyun called me and ran to me to give a hug, behind him there's the boy's trying to catch up with him... and there's Sehun walking slowly which really irritates me. As soon as all of them are beside me, the H.A spoke.

" Your friends Miss Park? " H.A asked and I nodded in agreement.

" Then please come with me along with your friends, please. " He said.

We followed what the H.A said. I don't really know what's going on, but I have a feeling it's something related to what happen this morning. While walking silently, Lay walked next to me in the pace as I am and asked.

" What going on? " Lay asked.

" No idea. " I simply replied.

" Are we in trouble for spending our weekends in the forest? " Lay asked again.

" I don't know. That's not in the school rules. " I said.

Before we knew it, we are already infront of Head Administrator's office. He opened the door and went inside,  we followed him inside. H.A. sat on his desk.

" Please take a seat my dear students. " He offered.

We all took a seat infront of Head Administrator's desk. Actually, it's my first time being in any office, except my parent's office and when I first came to this school.

" Uhm.. excuse me Mr. Sang Kwang Sun, but may we know why did you call us here? " Suho asked politely.

" Good question Mr. Joon Myeon. As you can see, I only want Ms. Han Ni. But since you're her friends, I think you have the right to know this. Am I right Ms. Han Ni? " H.A. asked.

Wait.. is she dropping out in this school because we fought and she can't bear seeing me? Sehun thought as he became nervous.

" Uh.. y-yes sir. But.. even me, I don't know what's happening. EXACTLY. " I said honestly.

" Well boys.. have you heard the company ' Park Industry ' ? " H.A asked.

" The famouse company in Korea and across the world? Then yes. " Kris answered and the rest just nodded.

" Well do you know the death of the owners of the company? " H.A asked again. I don't know why my parents' death is part of this.

They nodded.

" How about their daughter? Do you know that she's in this school? " H.A said.

" Jinja?! She's in this school? " Kai shockingly asked.

" What section is she in? " Chen asked.

" Is she a senior? junior? sophomore? or freshmen? " Chanyeol asked.

" Do we even know her? Have we already talked to her? " Xiumin asked.

" Yeah.. I haven't seen her before but she's quiet famous. I even forgot her name, I really like her when I was little. That's what I remember for sure. " Luhan said as he rubbed his chin.

" Well I think it's time to reveal her. I promise that I'll keep a secret but she'll be taking their company soon. " H.A said.

" So I hope you to respect her since her mother volunteered to build this school. She's a part of this school now. Please welcome her, Ms Park Han Ni! " the H.A announced.

The boys turned their heads to me, locking their gazes on me with their mouth hanging open. Couldn't believe what they heard. I giggled a little seeing their faces of how they react int he new.

" I think my ears are playing tricks on me. " D.O said as he covered-tap his ears.

" Mr. Sang, are you telling the truth? " Tao asked really confused.

" Yes Mr. Zi Tao, I am telling you the truth. But would you please stop staring at her already? You know how powerful Park Industry are right? " H.A said and they all shifted back their attention to Head Admin.

" I believe that each one of you has your own family company, Am I right? " H.A asked and they all nodded.

" Well my family's company ' K.J.M Central ' are working with Park Industry as one of their business partners. " Suho said.

" Our family's ' Dance & Stages Port ' are working with them as business partners. " Kai said.

" Same to our ' D Food Suplies ' " said D.O

" And our ' Wu's Art Gallery and Suplies ' " said Kris.

" Our ' Wushu Martial Arts Corp. ' too. " said Tao.

" And I think every company of your are business partners with Park Industry. And that's all I wanted to tell you. A princess who has been hiding from the spot light finally came out. " H.A said proudly.

" U-uh.. thank you Mr. Sang. But I'm not a princess, I just don't want to be in the spotlight. " I said.

" I know you can do it Miss Park. Just be yourself. Like your mother. " He said as he did the fighting gesture.

" You all are now dismisse. Good luck to you Miss Park. I'll be anouncing this news next assembly. And boys, take care of her. Don't do anything unpleasant infront of her. " H.A warned them.

" Arasso Head Administrator Mr. Sang. We'll be taking our leave. " Suho bowed and the rest of us did and turned our backs to the door.

Lay opened the door for me like he's my butler or something, he even bowed at me when I walked past him. I stopped and turned to him to say thankyou and he smiled back at me. When we're walking in the hall to our class, the boys are surrounding me like some body guards. As we walked past some students, some of them stopped whatever their doing and greet me, I smiled and greet them back.

I stopped walking and so the rest of the boys. They looked at me confused.

" Guys.. you don't need to do this. " I said.

" No. Your the daughter of the most respective and influenced company in the world. I have been longing to meet you when my Dad said that they have a daughter. " Chen said.

" Are you guys just doing this because of the company? " I asked.

" Aniyo! Please don't ask question like that Han Ni-ah. We are your FRIENDS, we just wanted to protect you from soon crazy fans. Arasso? " D.O said as he ruffled my hair.

" OK. Let's go to class. Juniors and Sophomores can go to their classes now. Thank you for accompaning me to class oppas. " I said and bowed to them .

" Annyeong! We'll be going now. " Kris said and ran off to their classes along with some others.

And again, someone opened the door for me and this time it was Chen who opened it. I quickly thnked him and went to my seat. Mrs. Lee came in the roomand everyone went to their seats and quiet down.

" Ok class. As you all know, it's the first semester of the year. Next two week, we will be having Lessons Review Test. I hope you still remember what we've done so far in this half of first semester. " Mrs. Lee informed the class. As expected, some of my classmates groaned and sigh as they heard the news.

" If you scored 80 below, you'll be given a lot of homeworks for a week. But if you scored 90 above, I'll give you a week free time and do what you want but don't do anything like drawing on the walls, mess the class, cafeteria or the rest rooms. Arasso? or even ruin the garden. You can spend your time in your clubs and stuff. So if you want free time, do your best. " Mrs. Lee said.

Everyone was worried about the consequences. I smiled to myself knowing that I would get a score 90 above, and I think I needed time for myself about what happened on our last day of trip with Sehun. But I'm glad, that they are still treating me like normal. Now, all I need is to concentrate on our test next two weeks.

A Princess who has been hiding from the spotlight.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ayo! Chingus!

Here it is, the 14th chapter.

Sorry for making you wait, I came home yesterday really late so I didn't time to finish it and post it. T.T

It's really hot in here and I'm having a hard time to think of what to write because of the heat. AARRGGHH!

Thanks you again~ <3

Please comment of what you think this FANFIC, I wanna know how is it going so far for you chingus. And maybe give me some ideas?

Do you think I should change the book cover? or should I just add more stuff in it?

Thanks again if you response to my questions. ^_^

Saranghaeyo~

--Author--

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

4.6K 1.6K 32
Sung Mi Young, richest/youngest billionaire of Seoul and the most eligible lady of the city. A workaholic in nature, who has never lost her deals. Sh...
20.1K 1.1K 40
NEW VIDEO!UPDATED 26.06.2018] (31 seconds video for the final chapters) ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ https://youtu.be/wq3aMgd86dg Trailer Video! Check it out here https:...
156K 3.3K 32
Y/n's life was filled with ups and down(s) -- he doesn't have a lot of friends at school because of his cold face and straightforwardness. At home, h...
297K 8.9K 52
[Park Jimin Fan Fiction] Hana moves school after an incident with her playboy ex-boyfriend. She moves to SOPA, where her mom used to study and where...