Girls that say No

By FendiLon

Struggling with the battle of , "Was I really raped or did I just deserve it..." Taken advantage of by... More

Just an intro!!
O N E
T w o
T H R E E
Four
F I V E
SIX
S E V E N
Eight
N i n e
TEN
Eleven
T W E L V E
THIRTEEN
Fourteen
F I F T E E N
Sixteen
S E V E N T E E N
Eighteen
N I N E T E E N
TWENTY
T W E N T Y-1
TWENTY-2
Twenty-3
Update update ! ! ! Read&Comment
TWENTY-4
Twenty- 5
T w e n t y -6
Twenty -7
A|N (Read & Comment)
Twenty- 8
Time to talk
Twenty-9
Thirty
Thirty- 1
Thirty-2
Thirty- 3
Ill be updating soon
Thirty-5
Thirty-6
Thirty- 7
Thirty-8
Thirty- 9
Forty
Forty-1
Forty- 2
Update update
😘 hey yall
Forty 3
Forty 4
💭💭 Read up ! Read read Read👀
ATTENTION MY LOVES😳😍
Forty 5
Forty 6
Updateeeeeeee!!
Forty 7
???
Forty 8
Forty nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Update
Updateeeee info!!!!
Fifty two (Conclusion)
Alright yall
Alright yall
Part 2
Women that Say No

Thirty- 4

2.3K 94 13
By FendiLon

   I had just had a well needed drink with Rick after dinner and decided I would take a bath.

  Tomorrow would be a long day of court and I had spent the entire day here rehearsing and helping Rick review.

  Angela was out with my mom picking out baby clothing and power was with my dad.

  As I ran my bath water a feeling of relaxation and calm covered me. It was refreshing to feel this after not feeling this way in such a long time.

I stepped into the warm water submerging my naked body just underneath the bubbles, propping my head up on the ledge and closing my eyes. I hadn't felt so worry free in such a long time.

This feeling was like nothing I'd ever felt. I don't know if it was the wine or what but it has really did a good number on me.

   Slowly I felt myself slipping into a state of calm before falling asleep.

   The sound of an alarm going off awoke me from what felt like a dream back into reality.

I was lying in the guest bedroom of Rick and Angela's town home, dressed in a t shirt with nothing under it.

As I set up I felt a feeling of discomfort as the reality that I had a massive headache hit me like the heat of a Sahara desert.

  Sitting up and placing my head into my palms I took a deep breath before shutting the piercing alarm off and sighing in pain.

As I stood to my feet I realized the urge to urinate hit me instantly so I made a dash for the door.

   I set down onto the toilet seat, releasing the urine as the thin discharge slid from my vagina in a liquid glob as if I was leaking.

"You ready?" A familiar voice asked from outside the door.

"Just one moment." I replied quickly wiping and flushing as I rinsed my hands and Angela appeared apologizing.

"Sorry I thought you were Rick."  She giggled.

"Ohhhh, yeah no I just had to tinkle. How was shopping?" I asked stepping out the door frame.

"It was perfect, girl we brought the cutest little onesies your mom is the best!"

"Yeah she loves shopping."

"Tell me about it, I wish Rick would've came but I totally understand y'all had to rehearse."

"Yeah, sorry didn't know it would take that long." I replied as she rubbed my back smiling.

"You look tired, you sure you're gonna make it to court?"

"Yeah I'm fine." I lied knowing I was still trying to piece things together... I could barely remember last night!

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 6.9K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

313K 7.9K 114
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
191K 6K 29
After Monaè Mother and Step father get arrested for trafficking drugs, Monaè mother grants her sister full custody of her. Monaè sister, Regina moves...
350K 14.3K 32
Asia Clarke Is Doing Everything She Can To Provide For Herself And Her Three Year Old Daughter, But When Her Ex Boyfriend Gets Out Of Jail, Asia Has...