Bullied by Harry Styles

By prettylouiss

Will she get her Harry back? More

DISCLAIMER
O n e
T w o
T h r e e
F o u r
F i v e
S i x
S e v e n
E i g h t
N i n e
T e n
E l e v e n
T w e l v e
T h i r t e e n
F o u r t e e n
F i f t e e n
S i x t e e n
S e v e n t e e n
E i g h t e e n
N i n e t e e n
T w e n t y
T w e n t y - O n e
Twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
AUTHORS NOTE!!
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Authors note..ugh
Thirty-one
Authors note!! (SORRY)
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four.
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
I love you.
Thirty-eight
Opinions.
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-Four
Last chapter
Sequel Information.
Chapter 2 (sequel)
Chapter 3 (sequel)
Chapter 4 (sequel)
chapter 5 (sequel)
Final.
Thank you.
Update

Chapter 1 (sequel)

1.2K 34 7
By prettylouiss

No no no. I kept repeating in my head. This just can't be happening! How does he even know about Sarah! I'm literally having a panic attack.

"Love! Love! Listen to me please" I heard Harry's faint voice.

But I ignored him.. I just.this can't be happening.

"Haylee!" Everyone yells.

"Where's Sarah?!" I exclaim.

"She's right here I got her right here see-" Louis piped up. She seemed scared. She seemed afraid of something.. And I can't cope with it she was suppose to be happy.

"Come here love" I stretched my hands out for her and she rushed into them.

"Everything is going to be okay. You're going to be safe alright?" I kiss her forehead. And even though i know it isn't gonna be okay. I want to think that i don't know if i'm trying to convince her or myself.

***

-1 week later-

Harry and I decided to put sarah in school. All we had to do was talk to the school's office and she can start tomorrow. It's gonna be her first day of kindergarten.

We weren't as worried about cameron but we were still keeping safe no one went anywhere alone.

Sarah and Liam were jumping off the walls. At 8:00 Pm ! Sarah has to go to bed.

"Sarah!" I grab her as she squeals.

"Time for bed love" I smile as she pouts and starts squirming in my arms.

"NO i wanna be with uncle Li!" she pouts.

"Okay how about he puts you to bed and sings to you, sound good?" i smile as she cheers and rushes to Liam's side.

Liam smiles taking her in his arms and heading upstairs. I sigh with a smile and head to the living room where Harry and Louis were watching some t.v. I jump on the couch making Harry grin as he scooted me over on top of him making me squeal.

"Where's Angel?" I asked Louis. He smiled from ear to ear as he heard her name being mentioned.

"She was knackered so she went to back a couple of minutes ago" Louis grins. I shook my head. This boy is whipped.

I looked at Harry as he was just looking at us with a smile.

"Well i'm knackered as well so let's go Harold." I joke as he stands up after me.

"NO babies please!" louis shouts as he heads to his shared room with Angel. I rolled my eyes at his behavior and I shut the door behind me.

Harry and I got ready for bed as we talked about our day.

"Goodnight love" he whispers as he kisses my forehead and wraps his hands around my waist.

"Goodnight Harry" I whisper and a couple minutes after Harry slept I heard some rustling outside. I ignored it but ten minutes later it was still there. I convinced myself it was an animal until I heard someone trying to open the door. YES that's how quiet this house was. A knot formed in my stomach as I wanted to scream but I didn't instead i stayed up for a couple more hours until i was sure they were gone.

I didn't sleep well that night and I know if i don't tell anyone i won't sleep well anytime soon.

*******

I woke up the next morning with no one beside me. I rushed up with the memories of yesterday coming back to me. I ran down the stairs and barged into the kitchen where everyone else was laughing. I let out a sigh of relief as everyone else just stared at me.

"Haylee you okay?" Harry asked eyebrows furrowed as he comes towards me.

"Yeah yeah" I breathe out.

He looks at me suspiciously but kisses my cheek.

We all ate breakfast in laughter and just talked.
Once sarah went upstairs to play I looked at everyone as they were silent. As if they were expecting someone to say something.

"Guys..." i trail off and all of there heads snap in my direction.

"Yesterday.... At night there was someone outside.. They started shaking the doorknob and tried to come in" I look at Harry to see his re action.

"Oh my gosh! Is that why you were so afraid?!?! This isn't safe we have to tell someone" It was evident there was fear in everyone's eyes.

" I know i know. I thought they were gonna go away but they didn't they were here for about.... Two hours? I don't remember." I say my voice shaking.

"Calm down love we will be okay" Harry comes over to me taking me into his arms.

I nod resisting tears. Not only because of fear but of stress. I'm stressed about the situation we are in. I let out a sigh as i rest my head on harry's chest. His hands go through my hair that relaxing me immediately falling asleep due to the lack of sleep.

****

I woke up in my bed with the covers all perfectly on me. I stretch and try to rub the sleep off my eyes.

I swing my legs over the edge of the bed and head to the bathroom.

Once i'm done with that i head downstairs. Everyone was in the living room surrounding the table. I walked in and see sarah sitting on Harry's lap. She see's me and runs towards me. I gladly open my arms and scoop her up.

Everyone sighs as louis and nicky rub their temples.

"What's going on?" I ask eyebrows furrowed as i sit down with sarah on my lap.

"Nothing just discussing some stuff" Ashley speaks up.

"Hmm" I hum looking at Harry and liam mischievously.

They look away as I look at sarah, and bring her closer towards my chest.

"What time is it?" I asked out loud.
"8 o'clock at night!" ángel answers.

My eyes instantly widen. "I slept that long?"

"Yeah" Harry grinned.

"We should all go out to dinner" Louis suggest standing up.

"Sure but the latest we come back is 9:30 so we should leave now i don't want sarah to get no sleep" I get up holding Sarah's.

"Let's just head to nandos" Ashley suggested.

We all shrugged and headed to nandos. I placed sarah's shoes on her feet and her small sweatshirt on.

She grabs my hand as we head off to the restaurant.

Once we got there we were all seated in a large booth with a kid chair for sarah.

We all ordered our drinks and the waiter kindly left.

We were all having a laugh but suddenly Liam and Louis stopped as there heads were focused on something else.

We all furrowed your eyebrows as we turned around and as we did there was a guy in black with dark sunglasses getting up zooming out the door.

Ashley and Nic (that's what we call her now) both had furrowed eyebrows as steph and i had eyes widen as we knew who they were.

"You guys all saw him right?" Niall asked as he looked around worriedly and anxiously.

"Y-yeah" we all said shakingly.

"This isn't safe" Harry mumbled.

I let out a barely audible 'mhm'.

Sarah looked so confused but her eyes lit up as she saw the food coming her way.

We all shook our heads and put on a fake smile as the waiter handed us our food.

"Anything else that you guys need for now?" the waiter that I now know the name of due to his name tag - Alex asked.

"Umm i think we're good" Ashley smiled.

"Alrighty enjoy" He smiled as he left.

We all brought up a whole different conversation but i know that what we saw minutes ago is gonna come up when sarah is in bed. And to be honest i am not ready for that conversation because i'm terrified out of my mind not only for me but for everyone I love and care about. And the thought of them getting hurts terrifies me so much.

All we can do is hope for the best.

______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 11.2K 35
Seventeen year old Anna goes to an interview after the last day of Junior year for a babysitting job. Little does she know the kid she ends up babysi...
38.6K 892 13
Being in relationships for most of your life, no matter how toxic they were, you were always with someone. But when your relationship breaks down on...
3.9K 138 19
This is a Royal Au, where there are Many rulers. So that means a lot of Clans but I don't wanna name them expect for the one's that matter most. So t...
877K 19.9K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.