Girls that say No

By FendiLon

Struggling with the battle of , "Was I really raped or did I just deserve it..." Taken advantage of by... More

Just an intro!!
O N E
T w o
T H R E E
Four
F I V E
SIX
S E V E N
Eight
N i n e
TEN
Eleven
T W E L V E
THIRTEEN
Fourteen
F I F T E E N
Sixteen
S E V E N T E E N
Eighteen
N I N E T E E N
TWENTY
T W E N T Y-1
TWENTY-2
Twenty-3
Update update ! ! ! Read&Comment
TWENTY-4
Twenty- 5
T w e n t y -6
A|N (Read & Comment)
Twenty- 8
Time to talk
Twenty-9
Thirty
Thirty- 1
Thirty-2
Thirty- 3
Ill be updating soon
Thirty- 4
Thirty-5
Thirty-6
Thirty- 7
Thirty-8
Thirty- 9
Forty
Forty-1
Forty- 2
Update update
😘 hey yall
Forty 3
Forty 4
💭💭 Read up ! Read read Read👀
ATTENTION MY LOVES😳😍
Forty 5
Forty 6
Updateeeeeeee!!
Forty 7
???
Forty 8
Forty nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Update
Updateeeee info!!!!
Fifty two (Conclusion)
Alright yall
Alright yall
Part 2
Women that Say No

Twenty -7

2.6K 110 14
By FendiLon

"Make sure you're not showing off too much!" My mother yelled from the other room as I looked into the full body mirror gazing back at myself.

I wasn't showing off anything at this point, the collar bone black dress I wore flowed just below my knees fitting appropriately.

I know it was wrong but being in this city and not knowing anyone the only person left to baby sit power was Angela.

As much as I hated to do it, I dropped him off to her on the way to the courthouse.

I didn't know how to feel about today, I knew I wouldn't be testifying just yet but I didn't have a clue of what Norton had up his sleeve.

Upon arrival I walked through the huge crowd of reporters and people, blocking everything out before the case began and the floor was Nortons.

I looked at Kamron who looked to not have a stress in the world compared to me.

"Your honor I'd like to call my first witness of today." Norton stated as the doors to the courtroom opened and a sheriff accompanied a young man I recalled from my past.

My heart sunk foreseeing the direction this was about to go in.

They swore in Rashaun Lewis and made him take the oath before sitting at the witness stand.

"Rashaun Lewis, could you introduce yourself to the judge and jury for me please." Norton directed.

"Yes sir, I am Rashaun Lewis a Junior at Prestige University." He echoed throughout the courtroom.

Norton hummed knodding as he walked directly in front of the stand.

"Right, now Mr.lewis are you familiar with a young lady by the name Madison Hillard?"

"Yes sir."

"And how do you know of Madison Hillard?"

"She attended prestige university with me and we hooked up once."

"Now when you say hook up, what exactly do you mean by that?"

"We had sex."

"Was it multiple occasions or one?"

"Just once."

"'Mmhmm. And how well did you know Ms.hillard?"

"Not very well we met at a party and within moments I was having sex with her in a bedroom at the house the party was held at."

"Right, could you explain to the court how that incident happened?"

As Norton said those words, my heart was sinking like the titanic to the tenth power. I could tell my mother was uncomfortable by how she shuffled her feet.

"Objection!" I heard ford yell just before Rashaun could respond.

"On what grounds does this witness connect as evidence?" He asked.

"We're only providing back ground information first hand of Madison Hilliards reputation in regards to how my client ended up on trial." Norton explained.

"Overruled proceed." Judge valor announced.

"Thank you your honor, now again Mr.lewis could you explain to the court how the incident between the two of you happened?"

"Yes sir, I spoke to her while she was standing by the bar we briefly conversed before I suggested going back to the room, in which she agreed and once there we began to have sex."

"Rightttt mmkay... Mr.lewis do you come from a wealthy family?"

"No sir."

"What position do you play in football?"

"Second string wide receiver."

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No sir."

"Andd... Are you perhaps being scouted by any of the national football league agents or teams?"

"No sir."

"Mmkkk... And yet after that sexual encounter, Ms.Hillard never accused you of raping her?"

whispers and gasps flew throughout the court room.

"OBJECTION, your honor I don't see the line of questioning, he's subliminally slandering the victim." Ford exclaimed standing to his feet.

"Over ruled counselor... Norton stay on task , mr.lewis answer the question." The judge directed.

"No sir." Rashaun replied.

My heart could have burst out of my chest. I felt like I was suffocating on earth, I wasn't sure of how much more of this I could take.

"No further questions." Norton ended starting for his seat.

Ford cleared his throat rising to his feet and starting for the floor.

"Rashaun you've stated to the court that you indeed had sexual intercourse with Madison Hillard on one occasion correct?" Ford asked calmly.

"Yes sir."

"You also stated that you asked Madison before proceeding forward with the encounter, correct?

"Yes sir."

"So you agree with me when I say that you were both consenting adults at the time?"

"Yes sir."

"And during the encounter did ms.hillard ever tell you to stop or no?"

"No sir she didn't."

" Mmhmm.. So you could without a doubt say that you did not force yourself onto ms.hillard?

"Yes sir."

"Right... And with that being said there would be no reason for you to be seated in that chair that Mr.Kezford is stationed in on trial... Correct?"

"Yes sir."

"I rest...No further questions." Ford said making me feel at peace.

"I'd like to call my second witness." Norton said taking a look across the room for the person entering the courtroom.

Damien Richie entered, another boy from my past. Only his presence alone caused me to shake.

"Please address the courts."

"My name is Damien Richie a senior at prestige university."

"and mr.richie how do you know Madison Hillard?"

"She did a sexual act on me."

"Please specify this sexual act you speak of."

"She performed oral sex on me."

"Did ms.hillard do this act by choice or force?"

"Choice, I never had to force her to do anything, I only asked and she agreed,"

"I see... How long did you know her?"

"Not long, just saw her around the campus and parties."

" right, did you all talk after this?"

"Not really just here and there."

"So you all had one another's number?"

"Yes."

"So, are you two still in contact?"

"No sir, I blocked her from calling me."

"And just why did you do that?"

"Well she began to like me more than I liked her."

"And by that you mean?"

"Constantly calling and texting me."

"And what exactly did the last conversation consist of with you all?"

"She told me that I used her and I was going to get my karma.. At that point I told her not to contact me and blocked her from that day forward."

To be continued....

I knew I had shamed my entire family and having Rick sitting there listening in on this conversation made it even worse. If anyone had thought that I was a good girl who could do no wrong... I had definitely did a good job at ruining it.

Ford looked back at me as I leaned in at his request.

"You didn't tell me about this one." He whispered.

"I know... It was a sorority ignition." I uttered in broken words.

"They told you to do this?" He replied.

"Yes Erika, she did."

Ford took a deep breath and moved over to his counselor before taking the floor.

"Damien do you care to explain why exactly Madison this young freshman girl performed that sexual act on you?" Ford asked as he buttoned his suit jacket.

"I don't know what you mean." Damien replied.

"Oh I think you do, you're a smart boy.... Sororities, athletes, girls, boys, and initiation."ford uttered, now standing directly before the stand.

Damien shrugged looked at the judge then back at ford.

"Allow me to elaborate, were you not used as an initiation prop by Erika, one of the Beta sorority sisters on hazing night for Madison Hillard."

Damien paused looking at Attorney Norton.

"If I can remind you, you are under oath Mr.Richie." Ford redirected.

"Yes." Damien answered in a mutter.

"Yes what? Yes it is correct that Madison Hillard had only performed that sexual act on you to keep her placement within the sorority house?"

"Yea."

"So in other words, the text messages you may have received from Ms.Hillard were all out of the feeling of being used under false circumstances... And this karma you speak of did you ever receive it?"

"OBJECTION!" Norton yelled causing a stir in the courtroom.

"I rest." Ford replied walking back to his table and shooting me a wink.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 1.4K 24
Makayla whole life takes a humongous turn when she is kidnapped by a fine thing of thugs.. read to see her adventure with them!
16.9M 650K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
156K 8.9K 19
The famous love story goes something along the lines of this... Sasha, a fallen baron's daughter, fell in love with the crown prince, Lucas. After me...
16.4K 614 11
Vote, comment & enjoy