Girls that say No

By FendiLon

Struggling with the battle of , "Was I really raped or did I just deserve it..." Taken advantage of by... More

Just an intro!!
O N E
T w o
T H R E E
Four
F I V E
SIX
S E V E N
Eight
N i n e
TEN
Eleven
T W E L V E
THIRTEEN
Fourteen
F I F T E E N
Sixteen
S E V E N T E E N
Eighteen
N I N E T E E N
TWENTY
T W E N T Y-1
Twenty-3
Update update ! ! ! Read&Comment
TWENTY-4
Twenty- 5
T w e n t y -6
Twenty -7
A|N (Read & Comment)
Twenty- 8
Time to talk
Twenty-9
Thirty
Thirty- 1
Thirty-2
Thirty- 3
Ill be updating soon
Thirty- 4
Thirty-5
Thirty-6
Thirty- 7
Thirty-8
Thirty- 9
Forty
Forty-1
Forty- 2
Update update
😘 hey yall
Forty 3
Forty 4
💭💭 Read up ! Read read Read👀
ATTENTION MY LOVES😳😍
Forty 5
Forty 6
Updateeeeeeee!!
Forty 7
???
Forty 8
Forty nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Update
Updateeeee info!!!!
Fifty two (Conclusion)
Alright yall
Alright yall
Part 2
Women that Say No

TWENTY-2

2.8K 107 41
By FendiLon

"Trials beginning in 6 weeks, it's officially in action... Are you ready?" Ford asked me.

I knodded yes. "Will Kamron be there?"

"Everyday, front and center."

"Thank you for everything."

"It's my job, is hate to see someone like him get off after what he's done to you." He explained flipping through his paper work.

"But we're gonna make sure he doesn't right?"

"Over my dead body, just work with me Madison and we'll have his has sentenced."

It seemed as if these months were flying by so fast that I was due any day to meet power and his father was due any day to be in those four walls of that courtroom with me.

"We're going home until the trial, I think you need to come along." My father suggested.

"Yeah, I am... I just have to check on Vanessa before we get on tomorrow's flight." I promised him.

I made my last visit to the hospital where Vanessa was, still on life support with little improvement. I had cried enough, I know she wouldn't want me crying so I said my last prayer while on her presence praying she'd come back around with a miracle.

The detectives had just rules her car accident as a freak accident with no evidence, I knew Kamron was behind this! I couldn't let him get off. Her hands were semi warm as I kissed it and left the bracelet my mother had boughten men onto her wrist.

Rick and Angela had already left, and I was heading back to pack and leave to go back to North Carolina where life seemed to be peaceful.

   I was officially a mother! My blessing from God POWER had made his entrance into this world. The feeling of being a mom really hit me like a brick from heaven. I never knew I could've loved someone more than the little person I was staring at.

My mother, father, and brother were probably more excited than me! They had fallen in love all over again.

  But just like every other moment in my life, if there was too much happiness, it would be followed by sadness.

I had just finished feeding power when a lawyer by the name Jester and Kamrons parents entered the room with the birth certificate representative.

"There not suppose to be here!" My mother snapped rising to her feet with my father.

An officer accompanied them also to resolve the feud.

"It is within their rights to sign off on the child's birth certificate, being that the Dna test has proved their son Kamron Kezford is powers biological father." Jester explained.

"Their son raped me! He's a rapist."

"That hasn't been proven, Taylor would you sign that." Kamrons mother demanded, as the birth certificate representative passed them the paper work.

"You can do all of that, but as the lord is my witness you will never see Power or have him around that son of a Bitch you raised to be a rapist!" My mother exclaimed.

"We'll see about that, he's only a rapist to that slut of a daughter you raised to trap young boys with futures." Kamrons mother argued.

"Enough!!" The officer intervened, before both parties were separated and the Kezfords left.

"It hurts that I can't see the son I created because the mother made a decision that she later on regretted and began to go into a state of denial. It was never my intention for that night that we both agreed to have sex to turn out to be a trial and me being accused of rape. I know God is with me so I'm willing to go forward and be criticized and beaten with lies just as our savior was, just so the truth can come out and I can finally be a father to my son." Kamron announced at his first press conference on live news coverage.

Kamron:

"They put you're drafting on hold how do you feel about that?" A reporter asked.

"Although football is my passion, I feel as if everything happens for a reason, if it's meant to be they'll see the truth and realize that all athletes go through similar situations like this. I'm not saying the young lady is a bad person but she's young, scared, and being pressured I'm sure by friends and families in hopes of maybe a big pay out or to slander my character but as my father taught me I'm a firm believer in the law and God has the last word."

  I set in awe watching him create this phony Phasaud to make himself look better. It was honestly ridiculous how someone could lie and bash someone else when they know the truth. What made it even worse was the fact that Erika was standing by his side as if he was damn Bill Clinton!

    The sound of Power crying drew me back from the television as I walked into the den where he was awakening from his nap. I grabbed his bottle I had pre made off  of the counter and lifted him up, when the door bell rung.

   "Hey mama man." I gabbled kissing his cheeks as he sucked on the nipple of the bottle.

  I loved little power so much the more and more he grew day by day the more he began to look like Kamron.

As I approached the door I could see Rick standing there with his wife and son Ricky.

I sighed, opening the door.

To be continued ...

"Ohhhh my goodness look at that bundle, gimme gimme." Angela gasped as I handed power over to her.

"He's quite the guy." Rick said as they entered the house.

I hadn't been in his presence since L.a and I'm sure my mother wouldn't be pleased to see us in the same room.

My dad came down just in time to entertain them when my cell began to ring.

I walked into the living room where my phone was and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Madison?" A familiar women's voice announced.

"Yes who am I speaking with?"

"This is Natalie we met a while back, I'm just checking to see if you have given what we discussed a thought."

"Listen i don't know how you got my telephone number or why you're harassing me but if I receive another call from you or any other form of contact I'll turn you into the police, Donot contact me AGAIN!" I snapped before hanging up.

I walked back to the front where my mom was meeting me head on.

"You should go wash up, I'll take care off power and the guest."

I rolled my eyes knowing exactly what she was trying to do.

"Mom, don't... It's not what you think." I stated trying to brush her off.

"Madison Elise... Just do as I say."

  I scoffed huffing at how determined she was to keep me away from Rick and just walked in the opposite direction to go shower.

I had less than a week before returning to L.a and preparing for the start of this trial.

I took this time out to think and pray. This was going to be a long process and I was going to everything to keep my faith!

  Later that night I ended up meeting Rick outback in our old spot under the gazebo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 101 25
Water... Earth... Fire... Air... My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Avatar kept balance between the...
7.4M 206K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
3.2M 120K 58
As a sixteen and a half year old girl with a four month old brother, she is put through a lot. Without her mother who died of cancer, and her father...
90.9K 2.2K 13
"Don't call or text, I'll be doing that " "You Mine and only mine " "Lastly, don't ever ask about my girl" All Rights Reserved 2015