Our rollercoaster relationship

By AnupriyaJollyChugh

Completed! Reet and Sid have always liked each other but little did they know that their one night stand, Si... More

Chapter One: Love
Chapter 2: My habit
Chapter 3: Worries
Chapter 4: Shopping
Chapter 5: Changing
Chapter 6: Behind closed doors
Chapter 7: Entranced
Chapter 8: Cocktail
Chapter 9: Friend zoned
Chapter 10. Deeper than I thought
Chapter 11. Trailed
12. Lost, found & showered!
13. goodbyes
14. Cookng up a storm
15. Morning makeout
16. Guilty reactions
17. Office revelation
18. Trying and failing
19. His mad mind
20. Making her mine
21. HIS
22. Love, laughter & chicken rolls
23. Crossroads
24. Reet on mind
25. Tides
26. Shortcomings & hangovers
27.
28. Meet his family
29. Flashback Reet
30. Reet's POV
31. the morning after
32. Crisis mode
33. The Plan
34. The lonely ache
35. Plan un-plan
36. Revealed!
37. Back
38. our love
39. "I love you"
40. Those dark hours
41. The surprise
42. Stolen
44. The simple pleasures
45. Meeting him
46. Reet's POV
47. Sid POV
48. Freedom
49. marriage
50. Bitter sweet endings

43. I Know you

926 52 0
By AnupriyaJollyChugh

Sorry people I had the most terrible writers block ever. Here's hoping it doesn't last too long!

Sid's POV

I saw someone I did not think should have been here. I saw my maa's confidant, the ever present driver, manager right outside Bug Chill. Not his kind of area  until maa was in Delhi. I quickly called my house help, "bhaiya, maa is there?" "No bhaiya jee. Is all okay?" I covered up, "Reet is going to stay at our house for some days. Please make some good food. Ohh and don't make mutton, fish or pumpkin subji." I knew the things made her feel sick.

I looked around but couldn't see him. But my consciousness made me a bit paranoid. I called my mother, hoping she would understand. "Namaste maa," my terse tone could give away how difficult this call was for me. "Beta, where are you? Are you okay? No calls?" "Maa I'm with Reet. I want to marry her as soon as you meet her. She is everything for me."

"Beta enjoy your time with her. But marry Shruti for your families. Your father wanted you to." Her tone shocked me. "Maa how many times will this discussion happen. I'm not marrying Shruti. And I will marry Reet by this month end. If you can meet her good."

"Who are we kidding beta? I will make sure you don't have one penny and eventually you will realise that woman cannot give you the life you deserve. She might be the best but you are committed. I cannot break a vow for her. Please understand. The pregnancy is not yours, you're naive." She sounded pleading. Had I not seen her manipulative side I might have agreed.

"Maa one last thing, call your fucking manager back or else the police might catch him soon." Her silence spoke a lot more than her words did. Why did she want to mess up her own son?

I was walking back when I saw Reet laughing on the phone. It could be ishani, Neil or was it Ranbir? What was her deal with him? The seeds of doubt were sowed with that one call to maa. I had to get to the bottom of this before it was too late.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 13.1K 29
Anjali and Aditya met in college and became good friends from the start. Just as their relationship is about to take a turn and they start to develop...
759K 35.7K 43
"Mom!" I whined. "Stop crying like a little girl" my mother snapped. "I can't marry a guy I barely know" I followed her to the kitchen like a lost pu...
93.4K 4.1K 41
Some boys who harass Koel and Pooja are slapped by Monami for disrespecting women and Karan rebukes her for this which leads to a fight. On the other...
11.8K 539 36
Two people from a group of childhood friends when meet after 2 years, how will they fight the attraction between them. When the girl is already in lo...