Ripped at the Seams

By Lilrico05

This is a Roman Reigns fanfic it's about two people going into business together and hating each other to fal... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chpater 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Squeal coming soon!!!

Chapter 42

237 6 0
By Lilrico05

Here we are 2 months later and it's April and Sharda just gave birth to her beautiful baby girl melody Kianna Jordan a few weeks ago. Business is booming for Kianna and this year is probably going to be the best wedding season yet, she is now 5 months pregnant and is showing and she finally come clean to her family and Roman's that she is pregnant and having twins. But today they are at Roman's and Kianna's house for a Wrestlemania party to celebrate all the victories from two days ago.

Kianna and Sharda are sitting outside talking as all the kids are running around playing soccer and Jojo's dog drake is playing with them. You can hear all the giggling and laughing and screaming from the kids as the men are in the house playing pool and poker. Sharda is holding baby melody when she had a flash back to the day she gave birth to melody everyone was there with her Roman, Kianna and Jason.

Sharda had just given birth and she was holding her baby for the first time and Kianna was standing next to her.

"Sharda omg she is so beautiful she looks so much like you and I see a little bit of Jason in her too" Kiki said.

"I know she's the best thing that has ever happened to me"

As Sharda handed the baby over to Kianna so she could hold her, she was in awe of her little niece and god daughter she couldn't wait to hold her own babies soon. Kianna handed to baby over to Jason to hold his new born baby girl.

"Here you are daddy meet your baby girl" Kiki said.

As Jason held his daughter he was in love with her and he walked over to Sharda and kissed her on the head.

"She's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen next to her mother, I love you baby get some rest" he said to Sharda.

Sharda's thought was interrupted by the usos coming out side and shouting it was time to get crank and put music on so everyone would start dancing. A lot of WWE people had come to the party Randy and Kim came with all their kids the usos with their kids, R Truth and his kids and Dean and Renee young.

Roman had made Kianna a plate and he sat down next to her as everyone ate their food Roman rubbed Kiki's belly and kissed it then he cupped his wife's face and kissed her on the lips.

"Thank you big daddy for making my plate" Kiki told Roman.

"Your welcome baby girl I love you" he told her.

"I love you more"

Everyone continued eat Kiki had a flashback to the time she broke the news to JoJo and Sharda about having twins.

"JoJo where are you,  your daddy and I have something very exciting to tell you" JoJo came running in the room

"Yes mommy what is it you have to tell me" she ask.

"Well since your auntie Sharda and uncle Jay are here"

"That we find out that Kiki is having twins" Roman's said.

"What omg daddy you mean Kiki is having two babies" JoJo ask.

"Yes JoJo I'm having two babies"

"Omg I can't believe it this is wonderful news I'm so happy for you both" Sharda said.

"Congrats bro two blessing it's amazing" Jason said.

Kianna came back to reality when JoJo had ask her a question and she wasn't paying attention to her daughter and JoJo got a little snippy with her.

"Mommy can you put on the little mermaid for us please" JoJo ask.

Kianna didn't hear what JoJo had said so JoJo naturally snapped her fingers at her mother and copped an attitude with her and Roman didn't like that too much because since Kianna is pregnant Roman doesn't want her to do too much.

"Hello mommy did you hear" as JoJo snapped at her.

"Yes JoJo what is it baby"

"Little girl what have I told you about getting an attitude with your mother" Roman said.

"Well it's not my fault that she isn't paying attention to me"

"JoJo" Roman said sternly.

"Sorry mommy can you please put on the little mermaid for us"

"Sure baby you guys head to the theatre and I'll be there in a few minutes"

As Kianna was about to get up and make her way to the movie theater Roman grabbed her by the arm and got up instead and told her that he has it and that he just wants her to rest and take care of their twins.

"It's okay babe I got it you just relax and take care of our babies" he said as he rubbed her belly and kissed it.

"Are you sure" Kiki ask as she kissed her husband on the cheek.

"Yeah you do too much as it is with work and our home life just take it easy" he told her.

"I love you" she said.

"Love you too baby girl" Roman said.

Everyone was laughing and dancing along to the music that was playing in the back ground Meghan tranior's Hopeless romantic started to play Jason walked over to Sharda and ask her to dance with him.

"Dance with me" Jason ask his fiancé.

"But what about the baby" Sharda ask.

"Baby I'm sure someone here wouldn't mind holding her" Jay smiled and winked at Kianna.

"I'll take her" Kiki said to Sharda.

As Jason and Sharda danced Kiki held her little god daughter in her arms as the song continued to play.

"Ever after comes after we meet I think the movies were lying to me oh my, how they lie know I'm ready to give you my heart just gotta find you so we can start oh yeah, but till then I gotta be patient but I'm tired of waiting."

Roman had walked outside to see his beautiful pregnant wife holding his god daughter melody Roman couldn't help but to smile at the sight and then it took him back to the day that he and Kiki had found out the sex of their twins. They were both in the doctors office waiting to see her Kianna was sitting on the exam table and Roman was nervously pacing back and forth.

"Babe stop pacing your starting to make me nervous" Kiki told him

"I'm sorry i just hate all this waiting we have to do"

The doctor finally came in and got right to work she examined Kianna and pour the gel on Kianna's stomach and moved the Doppler around to see if they could tell what kind of twins they are having.

"Okay so everything still looks good both babies seem to be doing very well"

Roman and Kianna could hear both heartbeats as clear as day and they both just smiled at each other and continued to hold hands as the doctor looked to see if she could determine the sex of both twins.

"You having any luck yet doc" Roman ask.

"Well this one looks like it's a boy" she said as she showed Roman on the ultra sound.

"Oh great here we go now he's gonna think the second one is a boy too" Kiki said.

They all laughed as the doctor went back to searching for the sex of the other twin.

"Let's see here this one looks like it's a girl" she told the happy couple.

They were both shocked at the news they had just gotten Roman couldn't believe that his pregnant wife was going to have twins but a boy and a girl.

"I love you baby"

"I love you too Roman"

As Kianna continued to hold melody Roman walked over to his wife and kissed her.

"Oh melody you have no idea how spoiled you're gonna be" Kiki said.

"Hey baby what you doing" Roman ask as he kissed her.

"Hey big daddy oh you know just chilling with the baby" she told him.

Jason and Sharda were still dancing as the song was coming to an end.

"I'm just a hopeless romantic looking for love I'd risk it all just to have it I wouldn't take it for granted I'm just a hopeless romantic not giving up cause I deserve to find my own I can feel it in my bones yes I know you're somewhere close giving me hope."

Everyone was still having a good time when Sharda sat next to her best friend who had handed her back her daughter. Sharda wanted to ask Kiki to help her plan her wedding to Jason because she wasn't to sure how Kianna would act because she flipped out on her when she didn't tell her about her engagement.

Jason was playing poker with the guys when he had a flashback to when he and Sharda had told Roman and Kianna about them being in engaged.

"So I'm not sure if Sharda told y'all the good news or not but I'm just gonna come out and say it" Jason said.

"Say what" Kiki ask.

"Sharda and I are getting married" he said with excitement.

"That's great bro congratulations" Roman told him.

"Sharda wtf I'm your best friend and I have to hear from your fiancé that your engaged that's something you tell when it happens" Kiki snapped at her friend.

"My bad I'm sorry it wasn't like I wasn't going to tell you, you were on your honeymoon and I wanted to waited till you got back.

While everyone was off doing their own thing Kianna went into her office to try and get some work done and try to work on some sketches for her up and coming relaunch of her baby line and maybe a fragrance line. Sharda hesitantly walked into Kianna's office were she was nose deep in her emails and work.

"Hey girl what you up to" Sharda ask.

"Not much just trying to get some work done" Kiki said.

"Can I ask you something" Sharda ask.

"Sure"

"Would you help me plan my wedding"

"No I will not help you plan your damn wedding do it yourself you couldn't even bother to tell me that you were engaged" Kiki snapped at her.

"Okay then sorry to have bothered you"

"Sharda girl you know I'm kidding of course I'll help you plan your wedding your my girl I would never say no to planing your wedding"

They hugged each other and laughed as everyone started to leave because they needed to head to the next city or home for some of them.

As Kianna and Roman said goodbye to their friends and the maid service started cleaning up their home Kianna headed to bed and Roman got JoJo ready for bed and school the next day. Kianna was in her bedroom and was talking to her babies when Roman had entered the room.

"Well my two little blessings it's bed time and mommy just wanted to say she loves the both of you"

Roman got into the bed with her and kissed her on the lips and rubbed her belly and kissed it to.

"Aww mama I love it when you talk to them like that" Roman said.

"Do you think they like it when we talk to them every night before bed" Kiki ask.

"Yeah I think they do"he said as he then talked to his wife's belly.

"Hey my son and daughter it's your daddy just wanted to say goodnight and can't wait to meet the 2 of you"

Roman then pulled Kianna closer to him and wrapped his arms around her and held tight. Kianna rested her head on Roman's shoulder and kissed his neck.

"Goodnight big daddy I love you"Kiki told her husband.

"Goodnight, baby this party is just getting started" Roman said.

He got on top of her and pulled her panties off and with out warning he entered her hard and roughly causing her moan out in pain.

"Ah baby not so rough"

Roman then thrusted into her hard and fast at a fast pace hitting Kianna's g spot right away.

"Oh fuck yes big daddy give it to me harder"

"Fuck baby your pussy feel so good"

As Roman lifted her legs in the air he went deeper and faster making Kianna gripped his arms and claw them.

"Oh oh fuck make me cum daddy yes"

"Fuck baby make daddy cum"

"Cum for my big daddy"

He continued to go faster and harder making the both of them cum at the same time.

"Oh oh oh my god yes I'm gonna cum" she moaned as she came.

"F f f fuck ah yessir" Roman moaned as he came.

They both collapsed on the bed trying to catch their breathe Roman kissed his wife good night and held her tight smacking her ass in the process.

"Good night mama love you" he said smacking her ass.

"Yeah watch it now that's how babies are made" she said as they both laughed.

"Good night big daddy I love you too"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 3.1K 88
Rosalie Salvatore becomes a WWE Diva. She has dreamed of being a Diva since she was little. She gets the chance to do her dream in the big business...
594K 7.2K 40
Raelle Jackson is the perfect example of someone who followed the blueprint of success to the T, but even though she did all the right things, got th...
59.1K 1.7K 25
Book 2/4 in the "The Heart" series: In this sequel to "The Heart Wants What It Wants," Joe Anoa'i AKA Roman Reigns' WWE career is flourishing, and no...
180K 5.2K 53
Book 1/4 in the "The Heart" series: WWE Superstar Joe Anoa'i AKA Roman Reigns is known as "The Powerhouse" in the ring. However, when things start to...