Ripped at the Seams

由 Lilrico05

This is a Roman Reigns fanfic it's about two people going into business together and hating each other to fal... 更多

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chpater 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Squeal coming soon!!!

Chapter 22

301 8 0
由 Lilrico05

The next day Roman and Kianna woke up in each other arms and to a sick Jojo who had been throwing up in the middle of the night from all the sugar she had eaten the night before at the carnival. Roman was getting worried that he would have to cancel his date with Kianna tonight due to JoJo being sick. After JoJo was up and dressed and finally stopped throwing up they were fixing to leave when Kianna suddenly had to run to the bathroom to throw up the morning sickness had kicked in.

"Oh my god I think I'm going to be sick" she said as she ran to the restroom.

"Not you too" Roman said as he laughed at her and went to check on her.

"You okay" he ask her.

"Yeah I'm fine it's just morning sickness"she told him.

They made their way back to Manhattan in separated vehicles Kianna was on her phone checking her emails and texts messages she had from when her phone was off. Sharda was worried about her and had blown up her phone with 10 missed calls and 15 text messages and 7 missed calls from Roman and a text message from the unknown again she rolled her eyes at the sight and thought they had finally stopped. She text Sharda back letting her know that she is okay and don't to worry and will be home today.

"Hey girl sorry about that I needed to get away but I'll be home today so please don't worry" Kiki texted.

Then she read the text from the unknown it said.

"Aww look one big happy family we are again" with a photo attached of Roman Kiki and JoJo at the beach.

Kianna sighed and text Roman asking for an update on finding out who this mystery person is.

"Hey I just got a text is Brian getting any closer to finding out who this person is because I'm getting sick of this shit"

"I know I'm sorry babe I am too and he's getting close the thing is the messages are coming from two different numbers so it makes it more difficult" he told her.

Once Kianna arrived home she unpacked her things and then went to the kitchen to make some lunch for herself and Steven. They were laughing and talking amongst themselves when Steven brought up the Roman topic and that's when things got inserting.

"You know Ms. Rico, I have noticed a lot with you and Mr. Reigns and I'm not too sure he's the right man for you I mean your about to have a baby and all he seems to care about is getting his dick wet with other woman"

"I know what your trying to say Steven and I appreciate your concern but he's different around me I know it's hard to understand but he really is the one I want to be with" she told him.

As Sharda and Jason walked in the room from being out on a walk they took together so Steven was talking to Kianna about Roman and how he's all wrong for her they both over heard him and Jason immediately started to stick up for Roman like the best friend he is.

"I know you have genuine feelings for him but I just don't trust him and the fact that he cheated on you once before makes me think you can do better"

Jason got all up in Steven's face and Steven didn't really like that at all and they went at it.

"Look dude you know nothing of the situation and the kind of person Roman is" Jason snapped at him.

"You better get out of my face before you regret it" Steven said back.

"Don't be talking down on my brother like that" Jason told him as he pushed him.

Jason had just pushed Steven and Steven fell back onto the stove behind him, he got up and throw a punch at Jason. Jason moved out of the way and then throw a punch at Steven and caught his chin and then they both tackled each other and fell to the floor. Kiki and Sharda were yelling at them to stop and trying to pull them off of each other so Kiki couldn't think of anything else to do so she called Tyler to come help her out.

"Jason stop" Sharda yelled.

"Steven come on you guys stop it" Kiki yelled.

"Fuck this shit" Kiki said as she called Tyler.

"Hi Tyler could you come over here please and break up a fight between Jason and Steven"

"Sure I'll be there soon"

"Thank you"

When Tyler arrived the guys were still fighting Kiki let him and he quickly broke up the fight and Jason and Sharda went to Kianna's room to talk to her. As Steven went to got wait outside for her to get ready for her dinner date with Roman. Kianna was in her room with Jason and Sharda trying to decide what to wear for her date tonight she was getting kind of nervous. She really couldn't understand why it's not like she hadn't gone on a date with Roman before. Maybe it was because they were trying to start over and she didn't want anything to go wrong like it has been.

"You would think with all the clothes I own and make I could find something to wear on a date"

"What kind of look our you go for" Sharda ask.

"I don't know one that says I forgive you but don't fucking cheat on me again" they both laughed.

"Good luck girl because I don't see why you are even going on this date in the first place you know he is just going to do you wrong agian" Sharda said.

"Well thanks for the vote of confidence" Kiki said.

"Hey not you too don't be hating on my boy Roman he ain't perfect no one is he deserves a second chance"Jason said as Sharda rolled her eyes.

"Y'all are too cute but what you think about this one" she ask the both of them.

"I like it" Jason said.

"Nope it's screams I'm gonna put out tonight on it" Sharda said.

"And if I do" Kiki said.

"Yeah why can't she put out for my boy" Jason said.

Sharda rolled her eyes again and they kept talking with Kiki as she got dressed and did her hair and make up.  Mean while at Roman's place he was thinking about canceling his date JoJo was still sick and not felling well but JoJo refused to let him cancel. She wanted him to still have his date that she told him to set the house up and have his date here and that she would stay in her room and promise to not ruin their date. She even helped him set up by putting flowers every where and helped him set the table and picked out the candles.

"What tie do you like better JoJo this one or this one"

"The purple one because that's Kiki's favorite color" she told her daddy.

"How do you know her favorite color and I don't" he ask his daughter.

"Because I ask her duh I can't believe that you don't ask these kinds of questions daddy" she said sarcastically.

He laughed at JoJo and her sassiness, "well I guess I'm going to have to ask her those questions tonight then now won't I" he told her.

"You better not mess this up daddy we need to Kiki in our life" JoJo said.

"Little girl when did this turn into you being the adult and me being the kid" he ask as he shook his head.

They both laughed and smiled at each other as Roman tickled JoJo on her stomach.

Back at Kianna's place she was finishing up her hair when she received at text from Roman saying that JoJo was still sick but that he still wanted to have dinner with her but his sitter couldn't baby sit tonight and he ask Kianna if having dinner at his place would be a problem for her.

"Hey JoJo is still sick can we do dinner at my place tonight my sitter can't sit tonight"

"Sure that's  fine and do I need to bring anything for JoJo more medicine or drinks"

"No just bring yourself and maybe leave your bodyguard at home"

"Haha funny but no he comes with me until this shit gets figured out"

"Come on why not I'll have Tyler pick you up and he will be here if anything happens"

"No now drop it"

They both went back to talking and getting ready Sharda was still not happy that Kianna had took Roman back and is giving him a another chance. Jason on the other hand was excited for the both of them and hoped that they could work things out they are having a baby together after all.

"I think you're doing the right thing Kiki listen to your heart and you will do just fine"

"Thank you Jason at least someone believes in me"

"Oh I believe in you I just don't believe in Roman that's all" Sharda said sarcastically.

After the two of them were both ready for their date Steven drove Kianna to Roman's and waited out in the car for her all night until she was ready to be taken home. When Kianna walked into Roman's condo she was in awe of how beautiful everything looked there were flowers and rose petals all over and all around and a romantic candle lit dinner for two and there was slow dancing music playing in the background.

"Wow Roman you really out did yourself"

"I'm glad you like it I had help"

"Really from who" she ask.

"JoJo she wanted everything to be perfect she even told me not to mess this up"

They both laughed as their nervous set in Roman didn't want to mess things up again and he hoped that Kianna would forgive him and love him once again just like she once had before.

"That girl is something special" Kianna told Roman.

"I know she really is, how are you feeling today" Roman ask her as he pulled out her chair for her to sit.

"I'm good'' but she lied because she was scared as hell because she didn't know what to expect.

They sat and ate their dinner together holding hands and talking and getting to know each together just like they had once before. And that's when Roman remembered the conversation he had with JoJo about not knowing Kianna's favorite color.

"JoJo made me realize something"

"And what's that" Kiki ask.

"I don't even know your favorite color but she does and that kind of bothers me that my 9 year old daughter knows you better than I do"

"It's a little sad" she said.

"Yeah so she told me that purple is your favorite color"

"Yeah it is since I was a kid"

"What's your favorite food to eat" he ask her.

''Pizza come on Roman you should know this stuff about me already" she told him.

"I do I just don't want to forget"

"Where do you see yourself in ten years"

"Married with children and happy" she said, "where do you see yourself in ten years" she ask him.

"Owning a few more businesses and married with more kids"

"What makes you feel safe" he ask her.

"Knowing I can trust someone them proving to me I can trust them like when someone holds you tight and tells you everything is going to be alright" she said. "What makes you feel safe" she ask him.

"Knowing that my daughter is alive and healthy and knowing that someone can love me for me with my flaws in all" he told her.

"What makes you think of love" she ask Roman.

"Waking up to your beautiful face every morning" he said. "What makes you think of love" he ask her.

"Happiness and family being safe" she said.

"So what was it like growing up with three sisters" Kianna ask.

"They all raised me and took care of me and taught me how to love but other than that it was crazy they always were so bossy and they never liked my girlfriends expected for Galina especially when she got pregnant with JoJo" she said.

"What's the one thing you fear in life" she ask him.

"Losing someone I love" he told her. "What's the one thing you fear in life" he ask her.

"Losing someone I love and getting my heart broken again" she confessed.

After their dinner they went out on the balcony and looked up at the stars and Kianna noticed all the roses petals and lit candles it was so sweet. Roman had wrapped his arms around her and rubbed her tummy he then kissed her sweet spot under her earlobe and whispered in her ear asking her to dance with him.

"Dance with me" he ask her.

"Sure I would love to" she replied.

As Celine dion's the power of love played in the background they slow danced together with her arms around Roman's neck and his around her waist.

"The whispers in the morning of lovers sleeping tight are rolling by like thunder now as I look in your eyes." The song continued to play as they still danced and sighed as Kianna laid her head on Roman's shoulder she felt like this was wear she wanted to be in this moment.

"I hold on to your body and feel each move you make your voice is warm and tender a love that I could not forsake." "Cause I am your lady and you are my man whenever you reach for me I'll do all that I can."

Roman lifted Kianna's head up by her chin and kissed her because he felt in that moment he needed to express how he loved her even when he broke her heart and he hoped that she loved him too.

"Lost is how I'm feeling lying in your arms when the world outside too much to take that all ends when I'm with you." "Even though there may be times it seems I'm far away never wonder where I am cause I am always by your side."

The song was coming to an end as Kianna stared into Roman's eyes she kissed him back running her fingers through his hair that was in a man bun and that sent a shiver down his spine and gave him goosebumps. Roman then moved his hands down to her backside and gently squeeze her butt.

"We're heading for something somewhere I've never been sometimes I've never been sometimes I am frightened but I'm ready to learn of the power of love." "The power of love the power of love sometimes I am frightened but I'm ready to learn of the power of love." "The power of love, ooh ooh (as I look into your eyes) the power of love."

The song ended and Roman ask Kianna if she wanted to go with him to check on JoJo, she agreed and they headed to her room to see if she was sleeping or if she had gotten out of bed to spy on them.

"Do you want to go with me to check on JoJo"

"Sure"

They walked towards her room and cracked it opened she was sound asleep but the light that was coming from the hall woke her up.

"Daddy is that you, your date is over now" the little girl ask.

"No baby it hasn't ended yet we were just coming to see how you are doing" Roman said.

"I'm okay daddy go finish your date" JoJo said.

"Hi JoJo" Kiki said.

"Omg Kiki you look so pretty doesn't she look pretty daddy" JoJo ask.

"Yes baby she looks very beautiful" Roman said but failed to mention it before because she always looked beautiful.

When they were done talking to JoJo they headed to the theater room to watch a movie Roman had picked out the movie they were going to watch with the help of JoJo and it was none other than the notebook. Roman had told Kianna about JoJo picking out the movie they were about to watch and she laughed.

"I hope the notebook is okay" Roman ask.

"It is"Kiki said.

"Good because JoJo picked it out for us" Roman said as Kiki laughed.

"I'm sure she did that's probably because she knows it's my favorite movie" Kianna told Roman.

"Really come on cut me some slack how does my daughter know this and I don't" Roman ask.

"I don't know maybe because unlike you she ask me in an afford to get to know me" Kianna told him sarcastically.

Roman sighed and put the movie on he was getting annoyed that his own daughter was showing him up but he couldn't be mad because until now he only saw Kiki as one thing sex. But now he sees her for who she really is and that's a woman he can't love with out. A woman that is and will be the best thing that will ever happen to him and he didn't want to lose that.

They sat and watched the movies together as Kianna made herself comfortable in Roman's arms with her back in his chest and his arms around her whole body as a blanket laid over them. Half way into the movie Kiki had snuggled closer into Roman's chest and fell asleep just like she use to since she had gotten so a costume to being is his arms and sleeping in them.

"I love you" he whispered in her ear as he turned the movie off he carried her into his bedroom and slowly laid her on the bed and tucked her in. He went to lock up the house and told Tyler to tell Steven that Kianna would be taken home in the morning that he could leave.

When Roman got into bed with Kianna he rubbed for her belly again and kissed it and talked to it.

"It's your daddy here I just wanted to say that I'm really excited to have both you and your mama in my life" Kianna heard everything Roman just said. She smiled and put her hand in his and said.

"I'm happy to have the 3 of you in my life too" meaning Roman JoJo and the baby.

Kianna rolled over on her side and laid her head on Roman's chest and rubbed his chest with her hand and told him goodnight.

"Goodnight Roman"

"Goodnight beautiful I love you"

"Umm" she said as she fell asleep in him arms again.

''I wish you would tell me you love me too" he said loud out by mistake.

And with out hesitation Kianna said it back, "I love you too."

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

6.1K 201 30
This is the sequel to Ripped at the Seams....... I know you guys have Been waiting for it so here it is There is lots more sex and cheating and ups a...
50.5K 913 31
Bailey is a WWE Diva. She has a crush on the WWE World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns. When she confesses her feelings for him will he feel the sa...
49.1K 1.2K 37
Roman and Nikki have been together for just over 2 years they love each other they live together but what Nikki doesn't know is that Roma as been hav...
594K 7.2K 40
Raelle Jackson is the perfect example of someone who followed the blueprint of success to the T, but even though she did all the right things, got th...