Mugshot II: Jail [Calum Hood...

By rvante_

"You look at me and you see memories. I look at you and I see pain." Book 2 of Mugshot. Decided to discontinu... More

OVERVIEW
Chapter 1 (past)
Chapter 2 (present)
Chapter 3 (present)
Chapter 4 (past)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Not an update, please read.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Random but please read :)
Chapter 19 pt. 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
important notice.
Very important, please read.
Chapter 39
Wow, this is sudden.
Survival 101 is now up
Chapter 40
Please read. Important!

Chapter 28

410 16 2
By rvante_

A/N: Justin on the media bc idk, this might be a sad chapter for him. Please do vote and send in some comments! Enjoy :)

Luke's POV

"Why does he have a gun?!" I freaked out when Stiles' jeep is already out of sight.

"Why the fuck are you freaking out?" Cole looks annoyed.

"He has a fucking gun, Cole!"

Cole just rolled his eyes on me as I lose my shit.

"Get in the car, Luke." Cole says as he make his way to the car.

I went in to the car, still freaking out. As if I've never held and used a gun before. But, why does he have a gun? Is that legal? Is his gun authorized?

"Stop freaking out, please." Cole looks at me. "Or else, I'm gonna kick you out of this car while moving."

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Back to your house."

"No!" I exclaimed. "We can't leave Beacon Hills knowing that Stiles is here!"

"He pointed a gun at us." Cole said with a reminding tone. "He also sounded that he hates you already."

"Yeah." I agreed. "I felt that."

"So, I'm driving us back home." Cole says. "Okay?"

"Please, don't." I kinda begged. "Let's go somewhere around this place and call Michael."

"Fine." Cole sighed.

He drove around until we ended up at a diner. I called up Michael and he said that he'll be here with Connor in an hour.

Cole ordered us food. I am staring at the window, seeing my exhausted reflection.

"Here's your order!" The waitress took me back to reality.

"Thanks." Cole smiled.

Cole started eating while I played with my utensils, staring blankly at the window.

"Stop doing that for God's sake, Luke!" Cole kinda snapped at me.

I dropped the utensils and glared at him before walking out on him. I slammed the door and headed at the diner's parking lot. I looked around before screaming like a crazy psycho on the loose. I kicked in the air, annoyed on how I'm acting right now.

I heard the door opened and I turn to see Cole. He is looking at me, on how I'm of a mess right now.

"You're a fucking mess." Cole walks to me.

"I'm in a big mess right now." I agreed.

"Can you just fucking calm the fuck down, Lucas?"

I stared at Cole, realizing that I'm acting like a kid right now.

"I know that Stiles is getting on your head." Cole says. "Please try getting him out of your head. Or at least not let him take over your fucking little head."

"You're a fucking dickhead."

"There we go." Cole says. "Luke Robert fucking Wayland, everybody." He slowly clapped.

"Fuck you." I laughed a little. "Is my food still on the table?"

"Yeah." Cole answers. "Get in there and eat that food."

Justin's POV

I booked a flight going to LA. This is getting exciting, seems like fate is starting its move too. Who would've thought that Luke and Stiles will finally cross paths?

I wonder what was Luke's reaction when he finally came face to face with his brother's carbon copy? Hero's twin actually.

I took another sip of my drink as I stare at the sky. Then, Summer suddenly popped in to my head. I miss her, I miss Jade. I need them back, I want them back.

I know that they aren't mine to start with, but they're all I have. The reason on why I want to live and do good in life. I know that I'm not perfect, and I'm not trying to be. I'm trying to be the right guy for them, for Summer as a partner and Jade as a father.

My thoughts fell when I heard a cough behind me. I looked behind to see Gabriel standing a few steps from me.

"Gabe?" I questioned as I stand up from the lounge chair.

"Hey." He greeted. "Do you have time?"

"Y-yeah."

He sat at the other lounge chair beside me.

"It's been like 2 months since the last time we talked." He started.

"You're the one who stopped talking to me." I kinda reminded him.

"That's because you're being brainless, Drew."

And, I know what exactly he is talking about.

"You out of all people should understand why, Gabriel."

"I've been trying to understand you since day 1."

"Why did you stop?"

"It's because you're being unreasonable and unfair now, Justin." Gabriel answers. "You've been ruining people's lives just to have yours."

"Are you trying to guilt trip me?" I ask cause it's kinda annoying and hitting me.

"I'm trying to be your bestfriend."

"I appreciate the concern, Gabe."

"Talk to me when you want to be human." Gabriel says before walking out on me.

I sighed as he disappear from my sight. I understand why Gabriel is doing this, saying those things to me. I know that he wants me to understand that I'm being too much and heartless, that I'm ruining a lot for my personal reasons.

I threw the glass on my hand and watch it break into pieces on the ground.

It's not about having Summer and Jade back anymore, it's about having revenge and watch them all suffer together. But, if I get them back, then it's better for me.

My phone rang from my side and I picked it up to see Cameron calling.

"Yeah?" I picked up.

"Stiles called."

"So, you already know."

"Yeah." Cameron answers. "Should we really face them now?"

"Are you scared, Dallas?"

"Fuck, no." He scoffed. "Just concern that it's a bit early for this."

"I think it's time." I say. "Already booked a flight to LA first thing tomorrow."

"See you then."

The call ended and I headed back to my room. I plopped in my bed before taking a deep breathe.

Being alone in my room made me realize that I'm not really happy anymore. That I'm fucking broke in all aspects. Why wasn't I able to find love? Why did I have to fall to the girl that Calum Wayland fell for too? Why did we have to battle for a girl? Why didn't Summer chose and love me instead of Calum?

This thoughts are making my head spin and my heart ache. Why couldn't just Summer listen to me before she ran off with Jade?

All I ever wanted was a family of my own. A girl who would love me as much I do, a girl who will choose me above everyone else. A girl who will always be mine, and will make me feel that I'm the only one for her.

We all want someone that will return the love that we are giving. Am I that heartless to not get mine?

My phone rang again and it's one of my people.

"What?" I groaned.

"I found the school, boss."

"Excellent." I say before ending the call.

I tossed my phone on the side before trying to sleep.

I can hear laughter inside the house that I'm standing out right now. The place is unfamiliar, new to me. I headed to the porch and took a peak on the window.

There, I saw a happy family. Then I realized that it's Calum, Summer, Jade and Dylan. They are having this dinner, full of smiles and laughter in the air.

I can literally feel my heart breaking apart, thumping loud in my chest. I took a step back, not looking away from the painful sight.

I can feel tears from my eyes. I can feel my world falling apart with this sight, I want to look away but my body won't cooperate with me.

I opened my eyes, catching my breath, feeling some cold sweat buds in my body. It's just a dream, no, it's a nightmare.

I sat up in bed and wiped my cold sweats using the blanket beside me.

"Just a dream." I whispered.

A dream that is so surreal. I looked at my phone to see that it's almost 4am, I slept for like 3hrs. Not bad.

My flight to LA is at 10am. Maybe it's time to get up and pack some stuff. So, I went out my bed and pulled my suitcase out.

I opened my suitcase to see a photo of me, Summer and Jade back in Canada. It's a polaroid photo at the pocket of my suitcase.

I took the photo and looked at it. I miss them, I miss them so bad. I sighed before kissing the photo. I feel so broken that I lost them.

"I'll get you back." I say as I stare at the photo.

Michael's POV

"What's the rush, Mike?" Connor asked when he saw me nervously fiddling at the car key.

"Luke called." I said. "They found Stiles."

"What?" Connor questioned.

"I gotta go, Con."

"I'm going with you."

Connor and I head out of the house. I can feel like I'm gonna get caught because of over speeding. But, I need to get to my brother before he lose his head.

Connor and I are on the road, and I am driving like a maniac from GTA.

"M-Michael, I-I suggest you slow down a bit." Connor says, I can feel him trembling through his voice.

I did slow down a bit for my friend.

"Is this okay?" I ask, with the sarcasm on my tone.

"I hate you guys sometimes." Connor tells me.

I can't blame him. He hates driving, he hated driving when his girlfriend died in a car accident years ago. A truck hit them and his girlfriend didn't survive.

"Sorry, Con." I say. "We just gotta move fast."

After a more driving, Connor and I finally reached Beacon Hills. I pulled out my phone and dialed Luke.

"Where are you?" I asked the moment he picked up.

"Here at a diner near the Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital."

"We'll be there in 5 minutes." I say before ending the call.

Good thing we have a GPS. We finally reached the diner and head in.

"Mike!" Luke called and I turned to see them at a table near the window.

"Where is he?" I asked before sitting down beside Cole.

"He told us to stop following him." Luke frowned.

"He pointed a gun on our faces." Cole says and I turned to him.

"What?!"

"I think he knows us." Luke tells me. "I have a strong feeling that he does."

"What do you mean?" Connor asked.

"He literally said that he knows me." Luke answers.

"We really gotta find him." I say. "Let's call Calum."

"He is still having some family concerns, Mike." Luke reminded me.

"This is family concerns, Luke."

"We can't just let him get here yet." Luke says. "He is dealing with his biological siblings and his family."

"What do we do then?" Cole asked.

"We'll move then let Calum join in when he finish his family stuff." Luke says. "He can't be distracted with two issues at a time."

"Fine." I gave up on Luke. He has a point though. "Can we at least eat first before we go back looking for Stiles?"

We ordered more food and munched in. I don't think I can handle seeing Stiles right now, but we're already here and we can't go back without the answers we need.

"How are we gonna find Stiles in this town?" Connor asked. "We barely know where to start."

"This guy at the mini store knows him." Cole answers and we looked at him. "I suggest we do some interrogation." He smirked.

"We are not terrorizing anyone, Cole." Luke warned then Cole rolled his eyes before taking a bite on his sandwich.

"Maybe we can ask nicely?" Connor suggested.

"Yeah, sure." Cole says. "We can go with that."

"God, can you stop being annoying, Cole?" I said. "We are trying not be brutal here."

"I'll be outside." Cole says before walking out with his soda.

"Sorry about him." Luke says. "He's a bit aggressive when it comes to stuff like this."

"Does he know that we left the mafia world?" I ask. "That we stopped doing the things we do before?"

"Yeah, he does." Luke says. "Being a mafia leader defines his personality I guess."

Okay, I honestly forgot that Cole is the mafia leader of his group in Japan. But, he is not in Japan for fuck's sake.

"We are not in Japan." I tell Luke. "Please remind him that before we clash."

"Please don't get to that point." Luke says. "We need his help."

"We have a lot of friends, Luke." I remind him.

"Guys, that is not helping." Connor jumped in. "Let's get together and look for Stiles."

"Connor is right." Luke said. "Let's go."

We headed out of the diner to see Cole leaning on the card that he and Luke used to get here.

"Let's go back to the store you're telling us and ask the guy there." I tell Cole.

"Okay." He shrugged before crushing and throwing the soda can on the parking lot.

After a few minutes of driving, we stopped at the mini grocery.

"What's up?" I walked to Luke as he stares at the Jeep parked at the place.

"It's Stiles' jeep." Luke tells me.

We looked at the the grocery to see Stiles inside, talking with the guy at the counter. Who came in behind him surprised me.

"Cameron?" I questioned the moment he stood beside Stiles.

*****

And another update after 87457498years. I'm really sorry, and sorry that this update doesnt make any sense. I hope ya like it tho.

I really have nothing to say as for now. Except to ask for you to vote and leave some comments below. It means a lot to know what you think about how the story is going :)

So please leave some and vote :)

Took me 3weeks for this chapter and it's shitty lol. Im so sorry frands.

Next chapter peak:

- face off

- new house

- my kids are missing

See ya next chapter <3

-- Rej xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

827 93 37
"Mikey, you're awake." I say as I walk into his hospital room. I sit down on the bed and begin to talk. "I was worried that you we're going to be awa...
2.5K 107 48
He doesn't know that I'm in love with him. He doesn't know a thing. -------------------------------- Book Two of My Best Friend's Lover As of Septemb...
42.5K 1.2K 35
SEQUEL TO BROKEN Every time life seems to be going well something has to interrupt the fun, and this time hell is speeding towards Calum and Maddie l...
234K 5.5K 69
Falling in love never crossed in my mind. Not until our paths crossed in the hallway. - Calum Thomas © REJ5SOS #878 in Fanfiction (April 28, 20...