Withhold [H.S]

By nashlycam23

With•hold: Verb- Refuse to give (something that is due to, or desired by another) Synonyms: hold back, keep... More

[Chapter 1]
[Chapter 2]
[Chapter 3]
[Chapter 4]
[Chapter 5]
[Chapter 6]
[Chapter 7]
[Chapter 9]
[Chapter 10]
[Chapter 11]
[Chapter 12]
[Chapter 13]
[Chapter 14]
[Chapter 15]
[Chapter 16]
[Chapter 17]
[Chapter 18]
[Chapter 19]
[Chapter 20]
[Chapter 21]
[Chapter 22]
[Chapter 23]
[Chapter 24]
[Chapter 25]
[Chapter 26]
[Chapter 27]
[Chapter 28]
[Chapter 29]
[Chapter 30]
[Chapter 31]
[Chapter 32]
[Chapter 33]
[Chapter 34]
[Chapter 35]
[Chapter 36]
[Chapter 37]
[Chapter 38]
[Chapter 39]
[Chapter 40]
[Chapter 41]
[Chapter 42]
[Chapter 43]
[Chapter 44]
[Chapter 45]
[Chapter 46]
[Chapter 47]
[Chapter 48]
[Chapter 49]
[Chapter 50]
[Chapter 51]
[Chapter 52]
[Chapter 53]
[Chapter 54]
[Chapter 55]
[Chapter 56]

[Chapter 8]

690 10 8
By nashlycam23

                     Payton's POV

Loud footsteps took over the noises inside the house as Styles and I ran towards the only room I'm familiar with. "Leave me alone!" I somehow found the strength in me to yell out those words before I reached the door. But I didn't realize how quick he was because the second my finger touched the knob, 2 long arms wrapped around my stomach and lifted me up.

I let out a piercing scream, terrified of my upcoming punishment as I kicked the door like crazy. "No no! Let me down please! Let me down! I'm sorry!" I screamed as I clenched my hands around his arms and attempted to pry them off because I couldn't bare the tightness anymore. "You shouldn't have said that sweetheart." He growled in my ear as I felt tears in my eyes. "Let me go!" I screamed one last time before he opened up the bedroom door and locked it when we got inside.

I whimpered continuously as he carried me towards the bed and he forcefully slammed me on it as I cried out and fought back. "Knock it off Payton!" He yelled as I kept kicking his stomach and slapping his hands away. "No!" I whimpered loudly before he got a hold of my hand and he quickly pinned it down.

I fought back pathetically with my other hand before he snatched it also and pinned it above my head with the other one. He climbed on the bed and he dug his knee into my thigh which made my legs stop kicking. I screamed in pain as he hovered over me and stared deeply into my eyes.

"You're going to make a ton of mistakes in this house Payton I just know it." He hissed as I whimpered and wiggled a bit. "STOP MOVING NOW!" He screamed at me as I flinched and trembled. "Now apologize for what you said and I won't hurt you." He said as I widen my eyes. "W-what?" I asked out of breath. Is he bluffing?

"I said apologize for what you said and I won't hurt you." His teeth clenched as he hissed his words again. "You're not going to hurt me?" I asked in shock. I thought criminals enjoyed torturing people. He shook his head as a serious look overcame his features. I stared at him for a long time, trying to see the lie in his eyes but it was hard to tell.

"I'm sorry for what I said. I didn't mean it." I said in a nice way to make him believe I wasn't lying. He stared into my eyes for a while before he sighed and got off me. "Good." He said before he lifted me up, causing me to bump into his chest awfully fast.

I gasped as I looked up at him, feeling his breath fan my face. Our chests were literally collided together and I could feel the heat from his body wrap with mine. I nervously stared into his eyes, somehow feeling completely weak under his long gaze. His hand was still curled tightly around my elbow, holding me in place.

"I expect you to behave. If not, I won't hesitate to hurt you next time." He said lowly and quietly to my face as I flinched. I gulped and nodded my head, feeling my legs shake a bit. He looked at me from toe to head before he tugged me with him. I was glad he stopped staring at me the way he did because if he held that gaze any longer, I would of fallen on my knees.

It was weird feeling what I felt just by staring at him. And no I'm not talking about butterflies and happy feelings inside. I'm saying how his eyes somehow overpowered me. Like his eyes held all control in that moment. And it honestly scared me. Knowing how I could completely freeze under his intimidating gaze.

I frowned as he dragged me down the hall, wondering why he didn't hit me. I was surprised not once has Styles actually hurt me. He has never hit me and that confused me. Criminals beat their victims don't they? So why isn't he hurting me? Am I different? Or is he different?

"Sorry about that. Payton said she would behave. Didn't she?" Styles sighed as he pulled me with him before he slapped my back. I whimpered and looked at the guys who all stared at me. "Right." I whispered before shifting. "She's a little runner isn't she?" Malik chuckled as I looked at him nervously.

"I'd keep an extra eye on her Styles. She seems like she's going to be a tough one to handle." He said. "I can handle her. She'll obey me." Styles said as he looked over at me as I gulped and stared at him. "Isn't that right Payton?" He grinned, grabbing my wrist before tugging me with him towards the couches.

Styles then sat down and before I could even say a word I was tugged down on his lap. "Styles no." I whimpered as I tried to get back up but his snaky arms beat me to it. "You said you'd behave." He said lowly in my ear as I felt chills run down my spine. I then froze under his voice that lingered in my ear before he pulled me closer to his chest and held me firmly.

The feeling of his lips softly brushing against my ear as he spoke to me made my body tremble a bit. I wasn't use to this kind of action. "I like it when you say my last name." His voice appeared in my ear again as I flinched. His voice was raspy and slow which created a thousand more chills streaming down my back.

"I didn't mean for it to mean anything to you." I whispered back, knowing I killed his mood. I could almost see him rolling his eyes as he shifted a bit. "What's your real name?" I asked, moving my neck a bit to watch the boys work around the kitchen while Styles and I hung out in the living room.

He was quiet but I could feel him breath. "Please tell me." I whispered softer. "I'll tell you when you deserve to know." He said before he shifted again and held me tighter. I frowned before I mentally groaned. "Just please tell me." I begged. "Drop it. You'll get nothing from me." He hissed.

"Fine, I'll just ask Tommo." I shrugged before I attempted to get up but that failed. I huffed as he pulled me closer to his chest. "Knock it off. He won't tell you either." He growled in my ear as I flinched. "Whatever. You'll tell me someday." I scoffed as I crossed my arms.

"What makes you think that?" He laughed, suddenly playing with my sweater. "You'll tell me. I just know it." I said strongly. "Keep telling yourself that Payton." He chuckled before he grabbed the remote and turned on the tv.

"Why do I have to sit on your lap?" I groaned as he flipped through the channels. "Because I want you with me at all times." He said. "I can sit next to you. It's not really a difference." I said. "I want you on my lap. Argue with me and you'll get hit. Got it?" He growled as I just dropped the dumb conversation.

"Whatever." I whispered under my breath before I looked over at Malik who was already looking at me. I gulped, not knowing Tommo and him were gawking at me. A smirk appeared on both of their lips before they looked at each other and talked quietly. I felt uncomfortable once again, knowing that they were talking about me.

I hated when they did that because it scared me. I didn't know what they were saying.

I was completely bored out of my mind, picking at my sweater while Styles watched some boring tv show. "Styles, I'm thirsty. Can I get a drink?" I asked. He was completely oblivious to me as his green eyes focused on the screen. "Styles?" I said louder, poking him a bit as I looked at him.

"Hmm what?" He mumbled, suddenly looking at me. "I'm very thirsty, can I please get something to drink?" I asked nicely. He stared at me for a while before rolling his eyes. "Fine but don't try anything." He mumbled in a bored tone as I happily got off his lap.

I pulled my sleeves down before making my way towards the kitchen and I walked past Malik and Tommo as I felt their eyes on me. I started to search for a cup around the kitchen but I didn't know where they were. "What are you looking for sweetie?" Malik asked. I cringed at the pet name before I glared at him. "A cup." I said.

"Oh, right here." He said as he walked towards me and quickly opened up a cabinet and took out a cup. "Here you go." He smiled, handing me the plastic object. "Thanks, would of totally been out of my reach." I said. "Yeah, you're a small little thing." He grinned as I faked a small smile.

"And where's your water?" I asked. "Oh, it's attached to the fridge." He said as he turned around and pointed to it. "Ok thanks." I smiled as I made my way towards it. I then felt a bit uncomfortable as I pressed the cup against the frame and watched water pour into it. I knew they were watching me like a hawk as I did my following action.

I then stepped away from the fridge before I slowly sipped the water. I looked over at Tommo as half my face was hidden behind the plastic object. Their smiles seem to have never left their faces as I watched them. "Styles picked up a real beauty." Tommo said as he leaned off the counter and stood straight.

I widen my eyes a bit before I lowered my hand. "I hope he'll share you." He grinned as he walked up to me while my breath hitched in my throat, causing me to move backwards. I stared into his ocean blue eyes with pure fear as I saw him raise his hand, slowly grazing it over my hair. I flinched instantly, feeling my back press up against the fridge.

"Oh come on love I thought we told you to not be so shy." He grinned before he took another step closer. "Please don't." I whispered as his hand went down my face and to my collar bone. "Our house. Our rules." His voice suddenly grew low and I was terrified by the lust in his eyes. I pressed my lips to a thin line as I tried to think of a way out of this.

Styles was literally on the other side of the room but his focus was all on that dumb tv. For one moment I actually wished he was paying attention to me so that he would get me out of this situation. "It's not every day a pretty little girl gets brought home for everyone." He grinned seductively before I felt his hand grab my waist.

"What are you doing?" I asked the second I jumped. My voice grew shaky and I began to breath in a strange way. "Relax babe I won't hurt you." He chuckled before his hand went up my sweater. "Don't touch me!" I hissed as I splashed my water in his face, feeling shocked by my sudden change of emotion.

I will not be taken advantage of in this house. Just because I'm younger and smaller, and yes, weaker, doesn't mean I won't go down without a fight.

"Don't you ever touch me again!" I said strongly as I watched him gasp in shock as water droplets hung from his brown hair. Suddenly Malik walked past Tommo and I was too focused on him to realized that a pair of arms swiftly wrapped around my waist and lifted me up. I then blinked a few times before looking up at Malik to see him quickly run me over to Styles.

It all happened too fast to make a comment about as I was suddenly placed back in Styles' lap. "What are you-" I was cut off when his arms snaked around my stomach and he quickly pulled me into his chest and brought his lips to my ear. "I'm protecting you. Don't say a word." He said as I narrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "What are you talking about?" I hissed my whisper.

"You little b**ch!" Tommo suddenly yelled as I flinched. I then glance over at him to see that he was storming over to us. I widen my eyes and leaned into Styles' chest while his arms tightened around me. "Tommo stop." Malik warned as he pressed his hands up against his chest while Tommo tried to get to me.

"That dumb b**ch threw her water at me!" He screamed. I cringed at how loud he could be. "You touched me! That's not appropriate!" I yelled back in defense as I tried to stand up but Styles forbid me from doing that. "I can do whatever I want! It's my house damnit! I was just saying hi to you!" He yelled back as he somehow made eye contact with me as he struggled in Malik's grip.

"So saying hi is feeling me up?!" I asked in disbelief before Styles clamped a hand around my mouth. "That's enough Payton." He growled darkly as I madly stared at Tommo. What a freaking perv.

"You really think you're ever going to leave this damn house being untouched?! If so you must be on a different planet because sooner or later we'll all be all over you sweetheart. Your pretty little self will get you in trouble around here. And what makes you think you're safe with Styles'?! He won't protect you like he is now for long. He isn't innocent and soft like you. He's probably going to be the first to really feel you up anyways." Tommo spat as my eyes widen in fear.

"That's enough Tomlinson." Styles said lowly. "She freaking started it!" He barked. "Yeah well it's ending now. She did that to protect herself. I'll let this be a warning for her that she can't play games with us. Next time she pisses you off I'll let you have her." Styles said as I gasped. Let him have me?! Oh so you'll let him beat me up?!

"Are you kidding me?!" I screeched at him the second his hand let go. "Seems fair." Tommo suddenly cooled down as Malik let him go. "Just like that you'll let him hurt me next time?!" I asked in disbelief.

Styles rolled his eyes as I stared at him. "You'll deserve it." He said as I gasped again. "I'll deserve it?! Since when did girls deserve to be hit?!" I said madly before he groaned and rubbed his face. "Then don't mess with us." He hissed. "Don't mess with you? I was freaking protecting myself from getting raped." I said rudely as he huffed.

"Alright I'm done with this sh*t." He sighed before I felt him put me aside and he stood up. He quickly wrapped his arm around my waist and lifted me up while I gasped and let out a simple yelp. "No! This is ridiculous! Put me down!" I yelled as he carried me down the hall.

"You're lucky I didn't hurt you princess. Next time you won't be saved!" Tommo said as we disappeared into a room. Fear built inside of me as Styles shut the door and he put me down. "Don't ever test our patience Payton." Styles said as he looked directly at me. I gulped as I just stood there and watched him.

"But I didn't do anything-"
"Bullsh*t yes you did! You threw your water at Tommo and then yelled at him!" Styles yelled. "Like that's a sin?" I said before I crossed my arms. "You don't understand this Payton. We're criminals. We have terrible tempers and we get mad easily. Tommo would of beaten you up if Malik didn't get you in time. You can't just do this Payton, you're going to get yourself hurt, really hurt. You don't know these boys well enough. You're damn lucky we both saved you from him. I know a splash of water to the face is harmless in your world, but it will tick us all off." He explained as I scoffed.

"Well Tommo was touching me! I didn't like that. I wasn't going to let him take advantage of me like that." I defended. "Ok I understand that. But look, there's nothing you can do. You're under our rules so behave and obey them. If you don't you will get hurt do you understand me?" He said as I scoffed again.

"This is ridiculous." I muttered. He then walked up to me and grabbed my arms tightly, shaking me a bit for attention. "Do you understand me?" He asked harshly as I gulped and widen my eyes. I nodded my head before he released me and sighed.

"Good. This is a new life. You need to be smart about this. We're nasty people Payton. Just because you're a girl doesn't mean we're going to be nice to you. We will break you." He said as I looked at the floor and felt even more scared about this than before.

"I'm going to go talk to him now to calm him a bit. I know he's still frustrated with you." He said as he waltzed over to the door and opened it. "Was it true?" I suddenly spoke up as I looked at him. He narrowed his eyebrows and looked over at me.

"What?" He asked. "What Tommo said about....... How you'll be the first to...." I didn't want to finish the sentence because I knew it was awkward. His face softened a bit as I looked at the floor and played with my sleeves. "Just between you and me? No. I wouldn't do that." He said as I lifted up my head and widen my eyes.

He then left the room and closed the door.
I couldn't tell if he was saying that just to call me down or if he really meant it. I guess I'll find out sooner or later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 224 32
Highest Rank: #17- kidnappedby5sos Escape: to slip or get away, as from confinement or restraint; gain or regain liberty. This i...
130K 1.9K 26
Eliza wasn't exactly your normal girl. With a dark past that haunts her the last thing she wanted was to be kidnapped by the countries most well know...
44K 1.4K 65
A Dark Harry Styles fanfiction ----- "I'm so wrong for you, Elena," he groans, biting my earlobe and breathing heavily. "So fucking wrong." And he is...
55.7K 3K 33
"You can run, you can hide ,but I promise you won't get away." This book is being edited atm you can still read it if you have it unless you want to...