Withhold [H.S]

By nashlycam23

With•hold: Verb- Refuse to give (something that is due to, or desired by another) Synonyms: hold back, keep... More

[Chapter 1]
[Chapter 2]
[Chapter 3]
[Chapter 4]
[Chapter 5]
[Chapter 6]
[Chapter 8]
[Chapter 9]
[Chapter 10]
[Chapter 11]
[Chapter 12]
[Chapter 13]
[Chapter 14]
[Chapter 15]
[Chapter 16]
[Chapter 17]
[Chapter 18]
[Chapter 19]
[Chapter 20]
[Chapter 21]
[Chapter 22]
[Chapter 23]
[Chapter 24]
[Chapter 25]
[Chapter 26]
[Chapter 27]
[Chapter 28]
[Chapter 29]
[Chapter 30]
[Chapter 31]
[Chapter 32]
[Chapter 33]
[Chapter 34]
[Chapter 35]
[Chapter 36]
[Chapter 37]
[Chapter 38]
[Chapter 39]
[Chapter 40]
[Chapter 41]
[Chapter 42]
[Chapter 43]
[Chapter 44]
[Chapter 45]
[Chapter 46]
[Chapter 47]
[Chapter 48]
[Chapter 49]
[Chapter 50]
[Chapter 51]
[Chapter 52]
[Chapter 53]
[Chapter 54]
[Chapter 55]
[Chapter 56]

[Chapter 7]

723 13 4
By nashlycam23

Payton's POV

"Ok um.... Let's see. Who's cuter, Andrew or Jensen?" Casey asked, leaning over towards the popcorn bowl and grabbing a handful before plopping a few in her mouth.

I looked at the ceiling with a thoughtful look on my face. "Hmmm...... In all honestly?" I questioned, staring into her bright orbs. "Yes all honesty. This is the honesty circle here!" Casey teased before all four of us laughed. "Ok ok um.... To be honest, Andrew. Only because his blue eyes are to die for." I said before they all giggled.

"Right?! They're gorgeous!" Claire said as she slapped my arm lightly. I smiled and nodded my head before glaring at Lisa. "Ok Lisa..... Who do you think would look super cute with you as your boyfriend? Rick or Tony?" I raised an eyebrow at her before grinning evilly.

"Oh I so knew you'd ask this." She scoffed as we all leaned back and laughed. "You all know it's Tony." She rolled her eyes and groaned her obvious answer. "So the woman admits!" I laughed aloud as I looked at the ceiling. She rolled her eyes again before Casey pushed her a bit. "You liiiiike him!" She cooed as Lisa frowned. "Oh shut up you guys!" She barked before throwing popcorn at us.

"Hey! What a waste of popcorn! People are starving in Africa." Claire said. "Oh shush you're a waste." Lisa teased as she threw more at Claire. She covered herself with her hands while squealing loudly. "Ok I surrender! Stop stop!" She laughed as I giggled.

"Lisa you're cleaning this up cuz I ain't." I laughed as she frowned. "Ugh why did I do this. I'm too lazy!" She groaned as she stopped throwing food at us all. "Haha loser!" Casey teased before Lisa pushed her. We all began laughing again and messing around as we continued to chill on the floor with our fluffy blankets everywhere.

"Alright come on let's clean this up. It's not everyday we get a decent sleepover." I said before we all began laughing again in sync.

I opened my eyes quickly, wondering if what had just happened was real or not. As soon as the faded blush pink wall stared back at me, I instantly knew that it was all just a dream. Funny it had only seemed so real to me. I could see them, feel them, hear them, smell the aroma. It was heartbreaking knowing that it was only a memory inside a dream.

My hands were close by my face as I realized I was still lying on my side. The room was very silent and the only thing you could hear was my breathing. I blinked a few more times, wishing I wasn't where I was, but I couldn't change time. I frowned as I looked down at my nail polish, only to see that it was coming off.

I missed my friends and family already. I have no idea where they are now and if they're even looking for me. I just wished they were here for me right now because I was scared. I didn't want to be here. This place was cold and filled with danger. I'm surprised the word wasn't written on the walls.

I then looked down at the soft white pillow my head was laying on and I began to pick at it softly with my fingers. I began to wonder where my captor was, thinking that he wasn't in the room since it was dead silent. Which I don't mind because I don't miss him at all. I'd be glad to know if he wasn't here.

I didn't know how early it was in the morning, or even if it was early at all. I wouldn't be surprised if I woke up at the time I normally do when I go to class.

I then closed my eyes, wishing everything could just take me back to where I belong. I forced myself to sleep again because I didn't want to be reminded that I was here instead. But I was now fully awake. My thoughts were scattered all over my brain and I couldn't calm them down. I was too afraid and overwhelmed.

My heart was pounding in a way it never has as I stared at the wall in front of me. I wanted to sleep. I didn't want to see those green eyes bore into mine. I just didn't want any sign of truth that I am actually here. I wanted to believe I was in a dream.

I then looked up above me to notice that the bed frame has bars on it. I thought about it hard and suddenly an idea came to mind. I need to sleep somehow. I slowly sat up, looking around the room to find it completely empty. Good, he's not here. I then sighed as I looked at the bar and cringed. Hope this doesn't hurt too bad.

I then closed my eyes and hit my head against the bed frame, letting out a silent cry as it didn't work. I held my temple and felt tears moist my eyes as I looked down. "Ow ow ow." I whimpered while cursing at myself for the dumb idea. Dangit I thought that would knock me out. I guess not.

I groaned while rubbing my head before I just laid back down. I now had a headache which actually began to help me out because I was feeling woozy and tired. My whole vision grew blurry and I suddenly saw the room spin. I must of hit my head pretty hard for this reaction to happen. I then closed my eyes as my head rested against the pillow and I began to drift off to sleep.
Which was the one thing I needed to do to escape from reality.

"Wake up.......... Hey....... Wake up. Payton...... Wake up......." I heard a distant voice call so suddenly. "Hello? Are you awake?" The voice sounded annoyed at this point. I wanted to ignore the voice so that they'd leave me alone but I guess that didn't work.

I suddenly felt a cold hand touch my bare warm waist and I flinched instantly, opening up my tired blue orbs. "I knew you weren't asleep." Suddenly I made eye contact with Styles who had a grin on his face. "Why'd you wake me up?" I asked as I slowly propped myself up before pushing his rather large hand off my body.

"Because it's already 1 in the afternoon. You've been sleeping for too long." He hissed. I widen my eyes before I gasped. "1 in the afternoon? How?" I asked loudly as he rolled his eyes and rested his hands on his hips. "I don't know you tell me. You were the one dead asleep. I came in here many times but you wouldn't wake up. You know I honestly thought you were dead." He said rudely before casually speaking.

"Why? Would that make you cry?" I faked a pout as he laughed. "No it would of made my day. Now come on let's get you something to eat." He said as he waved his hand. "No. I'm not hungry." I frowned as he paused and glared at me. "You're coming with me. Now get out of bed before I pick your ass up and carry you to the kitchen." He hissed.

"No I don't have to." I frowned as I crossed my arms. He clenched his jaw before he leaned towards me and wrapped his arms around my body. I let out a scream as he lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Have to make everything difficult don't you Payton." He huffed as his arm curled around my waist. "Put me down!" I screeched as I kicked like crazy.

"Ok." He shrugged before dropping me on the floor. I groaned as I landed on my butt before I huffed and stood up. "You're rude." I frowned as he looked down at me. "I try sweetheart." He grinned evilly as I rolled my eyes.

"Get changed and meet me in the kitchen. If you're not there in 3 minutes I'm dragging you out of this room with or without clothes on you understand me?" He asked as I widen my eyes and gulped. I quickly nodded my head before he sighed. "Good, and by the way, I'm not freaking happy that you slept for-" He then paused before he narrowed his eyebrows at my face.

"What?" I asked innocently before he harshly grabbed my face. "Ow!" I whimpered as he examined it. "What happened here?!" He asked rudely. "What happened where?" I asked as tears brimmed in the corner of my eyes. There was a certain spot where his finger was that hurt.

"There's a bruise on your temple, right here." He said before he pressed his thumb into it. "Ow! Stop that hurts!" I cried out before I angrily pushed him away. "Don't touch it." I hissed. "Tell me what happened." He growled as he grabbed my face again. "It was nothing." I groaned as I pushed him again.

"Did you do this to yourself?!" He asked, now grabbing both my arms so that I couldn't move them. "Let me go." I wailed as I pulled back. "Answer my question!" He yelled as I flinched. "How did this appear on your face?" He asked. "Why do you care?" I snapped. "I actually don't give a crap, I just want to know where it came from." He said bluntly.

I paused, feeling embarrassed now. "I...... I wanted to fall back asleep so I hit.... My head on the bar." I said sadly, cringing at my response. He then let out a loud laugh before he shook his head. "Oh that's classic. You could of really hurt yourself there. But not like anyone would of cared. Now get changed, I'll see you in 3 minutes." He said before he released me and left.

A frown etched on my lips as I watched him storm out of the bedroom and slam the door. I then sighed, knowing I should probably change before he barges in here while I'm naked. I then walked towards my clothes that was in a drawer and I instantly dug my arm in there, searching for a shirt.

It was pretty cold inside this house so my body craved something long and warm. I found a cute baby pink sweater and I instantly slid off my shirt before pulling the top over my exposed body. I then fetched for fresh underwear before I pealed off my old dirty clothes and put on the undergarment along with black leggings.

It was odd actually, changing in a room that wasn't mine. It was also strange having all my clothes here too. But what bothers me is that stupid Styles guy who thinks he owns me. I then looked down at my outfit before I was satisfied by how I was covering my whole body.

I then found a fuzzy on my shirt and I began to pick at it for who knows how long, and soon enough, loud footsteps came towards the door and it bursted open. "Payton you leave me no choice but to-" He then paused as he eyed me before he rolled his eyes and huffed.

I crossed my arms and raised my chin high before lifting up my eyebrows. "You were saying?" I asked, hiding my smirk. "Don't play smart with me." He growled before he walked towards me and snatched my arm. "Well I did what you asked." I said bluntly as he dragged me rather harshly down the hall way. Geez is he ever nice?

I tried to pull my arm back to get my circulation going but he continued to squeeze it tightly. "Just shut up." He hissed as I flinched. "I would if you'd stop being a jerk." I muttered under my breath seconds before I was smashed into the wall.

"Shut your damn mouth or I'll do it for you." He said lowly as his face only hovered inches from mine. I gulped as I felt his hands grip mine tightly. His dark green eyes bore into my blue ones as I felt my breath increase. My heart was pounding by the way he looked at me. And not in a good way.

"S-sorry." I stuttered before I saw a slight smirk appear on his lips. He then leaned off and gripped my wrist tightly. I frowned as he pulled me again towards the kitchen and I widen my eyes when I saw all the boys crowd the room.

"Afternoon lads. I got the girl up, she knocked herself out so she said." Styles said as I nervously looked at everyone while I stood a little closer to him. They all turned around and smiled at me as I fiddled with my sleeve. I was uncomfortable due to them all being shirtless and the fact that yes they all are extremely attractive.

I quickly looked away, trying not to be phased by their nicely toned bodies.
"Is that so Payton? What made you want to do that?" Malik chuckled as he stirred something. I just nervously looked down, not saying a word.

"Someones shy." I heard Tommo say as the others laughed. "Are we too intimidating for you love? Do our nice abs bother you?" He teased as Horan laughed in the corner.

I gulped as I looked at him before at Styles. "Can I please go back to the room?" I whispered to him as he looked down at me. "Of course not, you need to hang out with my friends. After all they will be your only company for the rest of your life. Get use to them." He said before he released me and shoved my body towards Payne.

I gasped as his hands grabbed my waist while I bumped into his bare chest. "Whoa love. Hey there. You look absolutely gorgeous today." He smiled before I felt my body tremble. I quickly moved out of his grasp and took a few steps back.

"Talk Payton or we'll force you to." Styles said lowly as he grabbed a news paper and opened it up while he sat on a bar stool. I gulped as I looked over at him nervously before the others. All eyes were fixed on me as I awkwardly stood there.

"Thank you." I whispered. "You can't be shy around us love. We're going to treat each other like family soon." Horan smiled as he walked past me. "What makes you say that?" I asked, narrowing my eyebrows.

"Well Styles is planning on keeping you here for an awful long time. So, we'll be use to each other by then." Horan shrugged as I looked over at him madly. "In his dreams he will." I hissed as I watched him look up from his paper and his angered eyes met mine.

"Bad move sweetheart." I heard Tommo whisper. "I freaking told you, you are going to stay here till the day you die." He hissed madly as I crossed my arms. "Well that can be rearranged because spending a life with horrible criminals isn't living! I will escape this so called home and return to where I belong!" I yelled as Styles clenched his jaw madly, including his hands.

He then got off his stool and stormed over to me as my eyes widen in fear. My heart pounded roughly against my chest and the first thing I thought of was to run. I quickly turned around and made a break for it back to the room I knew was at least safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 71.3K 30
"Emma, you're playing with fire" he whispered against my ear and the warm breath tickled my earlobe, sending electricity down my spine. "What if I li...
55.7K 3K 33
"You can run, you can hide ,but I promise you won't get away." This book is being edited atm you can still read it if you have it unless you want to...
6.6K 45 33
~COMPLETE~ A girl gets kidnapped. 5years later she gets out of there. But, Who does she run into? Who saves her? Who are her new best friends? What i...
43.4K 1.9K 114
𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓! 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍. Trapped. She was trapped for 5 years. At the age of partying and livi...