Joe Sugg Imagines

By depressedSummer

It's just imagines so... More

How you meet
Disney DAYZ
Dan-I mean Dad
Gymnastics
Snuggles & Cuddles
The Cabin &Ouiji board
The call
The call part 2.
Exes
We're Just Friends
||TEASED||
SLEEPOVER!
'Best friend' does my makeup
'it's what he deserves'
He makes you feel insecure
Sad birthday
Abusive boyfriend
Exchange student
Lost
Moving in together
Meeting on the train
Bad weather
Meet 'n Greet
Starfuckers
Busted
Sick in New York
midnight Hot tub
Jealousy
One night Stand
Hot tourguide
odds on part 1
Odds on Part 2
Touch my body challenge
Fangirling
Outlast
Naked accident
F.W.B
Las Vegas Problems
Roomates
outed
'it's what he deserves'
Dorky Daniel
Love Me
Rainy
Strictly for pleasure
Pumpkins
♡♡
♡♡♡
Christmas
Drunk
Notice me.
Innuendo bingo
You got me mesmerized
Stuff your mouth
Making friends
No TITLE
Nightmare
Argumentative
HandJob
Paint.
Come to bed
You're drunk
Interrupted
Avoiding Zalfie

Soup

157 7 0
By depressedSummer

"Ugh-argh-ahhh." Noises escaped your mouth as you rolled over in bed, your entire body ached from the inside out, your nose was stuffed and you could barely breathe without sounding like a 5-pack a day smoker – wheezing and coughing.

Pulling your arm from under your duvet that was your favourite colour, you reached for your red StarBucks tumbler cup, that you'd kept on your nightstand filled with cold water and lemon, you sucked around the straw and to your dismay you were met with discouraging sounds of emptiness.

"Ohh no." You dramatically whispered to yourself, "this is how it ends." You continued on with yourself, putting the lidded cup back on the nightstand.

You grabbed your phone as you coughed up what you assumed was part of your lung, the brightness of the screen caused your eyes to water slightly.

"Joeee..." You whimpered out loud to yourself as you texted your best friend; 'Please bring soup... Death is upon me.'.

No sooner then the message was sent, it was read and the three little dots indicating a reply was on it's way appeared on the screen; 'On my way, my Princess.' Joe replied and you couldn't help but crack a small smile in your harsh state...

Evening with feeling close to death and minutes like hours, you know it didn't take Joe very long to get here as you heard the sound of keys near your front door. "Jesus." You heard Joe whisper and you were concerned. "What's wrong?" You tried to yell but your vocal cords were having none of that, instead a sad attempt at yelling came out and your throat ached.

"You should really be careful with who you give your keys, too. I could've been an axe murderer." Joe said appearing in your bedroom from the hallway, staring at you. His hair was messy all over the place.

"I'd take it right about you." You spoke, before you started coughing in agony. "Oh you drama Queen." He muttered, in a tormenting way, "so, I went to the soup place and they didn't have soup." He explained.

"... The soup place, didn't have... Soup?" You questioned him, "well they did... But they didn't have chicken soup... And that's what you need to feel better, so I'm going to make you soup!" He held up the Aldi's bag in his hand. "Oh." You paused, "you're making me soup?" You questioned.

"Oh fine, you can stave and parish away." Joe said, waving your questioning tone and look at him away, turning around and walking out of your bedroom, "Joeee." You whined for him to come back.

Returning to your bedroom, Joe put the bag on the floor and walked over to you, you covered all but your eyes with your blanket. "Don't get too close, you'll get sick." You whispered.

"I suppose, you're worth it." He smiled, taking off his red hooded sweater, tossing it onto your computer chair and your heart melted. "Aw." You muttered. "Yeah, yeah – I know... I'm so sweet." He nodded before pausing and looking sombre, "yet, no one will love me." His eyes looked sad for a small second before you had time to react he pulled out his vlog camera pointing it at himself.

"So, we made it to (Y/N)'s... She hasn't died, but she looked pretty close to it." He said to the camera, before turning it on you, you hissed slightly, pulling the covers all the way over your head.

"Or maybe she's turning into a vampire," he joked, laughing at his own suggestion, "oh... Hey that isn't very nice!" He remarked, watching through the camera lens as you flashed the middle finger at him.

Walking over to you, he pulled the covers off your head with ease, holding the camera out to have the pair of you in frame. "You're not being very nice to someone who risked death to come over and make you soup." He was staring at you, grinning.

"I hate you." You said lowly staring back at him, unbelieving he was making fun of your sickness. "I love you, too." He smiled, before his tongue came out poking you on the cheek. "Eww, Joe!" You pushed him back from you. "Mmm plague." He said in a zippy tone back to the camera.

"Alright, well! I'll check back in with you guys in a bit, provided (Y/N) hasn't bitten me and sucked my blood for nourishment!" He laughed as you glared at him, he turned off the camera, putting it on your nightstand.

"I'm dying and you're making fun of me." You sighed, letting out another cough you covered your mouth. "Only with the highest form of love." He assured you. "Come on, Dracula, lets move you from your coffin to the living room." He pulled all your covers off you and you whined.

"No, I want to die here." You were dramatic now, as Joe slipped his arms under your legs and back, picking you up and holding you bridal style. "Oh shut up." He laughed, looking down at you...

He had carried you into the living room and sat you down on your large sectional couch, he put pillows around you and the blanket you kept on the couch, tucking it in all around you and refilled your tumbler cup as he stood off in the kitchen preparing your soup.

"Thank you, Joe." You said after sneezing into your sleeve. "You're welcome." He came into the living room, holding a bowl and spoon. "Open up for the airplane." He joked.

"Oh, please, no." You muttered extending your arms to take the bowl from him. "Joe, this is really good." You added after taking a spoonful of the soup. "Why thank you." He grinned, coming to sit beside you with his own bowl...

You both finished your soup, and turned on a movie, Joe had made his way into the couch blanket with you, as the movie started and you sat close together, watching.

"Feeling better?" He wondered a little ways into the movie. "Much." You nodded, glancing at him. "Thank you my Prince." You smiled, and you did, you felt a lot better in compared to what you felt like hours ago, but still not the best.

"You're welcome." Joe turned to look down at you, your eyes gazing into each others, before you bit your lip, looking away quickly feeling odd.

Going back to watching the movie, you yawned a little, watching Joe taking out his camera again, he was lovely and vlogged for both you and him today.

"Guys, apparently... (Y/N) is not a vampire or, or." He pointed from you to the lens, "chicken noodle soup is the cure," he paused, looking intrigued as you stared at him. "Oh god, what if, what if I've invented the cure?!" He exclaimed, turning the camera to you and off himself. "How do you feel?" He asked quizzing.

"Uh." You blinked a little. "Thirsty." You admitted, watching Joe's eyebrows knit together in confusion, before his eyes widened. "Ah!"

He exclaimed, watching you move the quickest you had in days, using all of your strength you emerged from your blanket cocoon you shared with Joe and pushed him onto his back on the couch, his camera slipped from his hands onto the floor, you growled a little trying not to laugh. "Mmm human." You whispered.

Your mouth against his neck, parting your lips, you softly bit his neck. "OH GOD NO!" Joe exclaimed, "HELP!" He continued. Before he started laughing, letting go of his neck, your head laid on his chest, as you started laughing with him.

"You're insane!" He exclaimed now, "dear Jesus you scared the absolute crap out of me!" He nodded as you sat up a little to look at his face, "Sorry." You cleared your throat a little, stopping your laughter. "You're insane!" He repeated his hand coming up rubbing the place on his neck you bit him.

"You love me." You nodded assuringly, "well.. Yeah." He laughed. "Nutter." He added making you both start laughing again in fits, "okay, okay..." You calmed yourselves down again.

Staring at one another, you bit your lip again, you wanted to look away from gazing into his eyes but couldn't seem to pull yourself away from the pull they seemed to have.

"(Y/N)..." Joe said lowly, breaking the gaze you'd been sharing, you quickly moved to sit back away from him. "Come back." He caught your wrist pulling you back down against him, so you lay atop of him on your couch.

"What?" You asked, confused, your stomach finally not turning with sickness but butterflies... "Come here..." He whispered, trying to pull you close to his face. "You'll get sick." You protested turning your head away.

"God damn it, woman... I don't care." He said firmly but in such a soft tone, "come here..." His hand cupped the side of your face turning your head to look back at him.

"Joe..." You felt nervous, you weren't sure why you felt nervous... You'd never been nervous around Joe, even in his craziest suggestions or spur of the moment craziness.

"Shh." He muttered both of his hands found your face now, you closed your eyes the warmth of his hands felt wonderful. "(Y/N), I love you." Joe said, his voice a whisper now and you opened your eyes, "I love you too, Joe... You know that." You said.

"Good." He nodded, as you both smiled, you rested your head against his chest, his hand moved to start rubbing your back slowly in light circles...

The relaxing motions of his hand and the feeling of being safe and secure was enough to drift you off to sleep and it didn't take long before the slow motions Joe was rubbing on your back stopped and he fell asleep too...

The camera on the floor, still recording...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 599 83
Imagines about your favourite people
447K 4.4K 46
I never know what to write here, I mean the title says it all.
54.1K 896 19
A-R imagines that I have written. All imagines are between you and Joe. All imagines will not have another part to them. No smut. (Sorry, I cring...
1.9M 42.4K 107
A bunch of Lauren Jauregui imagines...