Innuendo bingo

You hadn't even started filming this video and you already knew that it was gonna be an absolute wreck. Now its not that you wasn't looking forward to filming a video with your boyfriend Joe, its just that you are playing innuendo bingo and, well lets face it, You knew that you were gonna end up soaked (That's an innuendo in itself haha).

You and Joe had set up everything ready for the video and Josh was sat behind the camera as our innuendo assistant. You decided as it was a rather messy game to just put your hair up in a messy bun and just wear a baggy top and a pair of leggings.

You and Joe were now sat in front of the camera as Joe introduced the video.

"Hello everybody today I am joined with my girlfriend y/nnnnnnnn" He said as he sang your name.

"Hellooooooo everyone !" you chanted back.

"So today we will be playing Innuendo Bingo, prepare to get wet y/n" He said with a smirk before laughing.

You also laughed before saying "Lets just leave the innuendos for Josh okay"

~~~TIME SKIP~~~

You were currently bend over clutching your stomach from laughing so hard.

"How did i say that without just noticing" Joe managed to say in between laughs.

"Right you two are you ready for your final innuendo ?" Josh asked after he had also finished laughing.

"Bring it Ginge" You replied leading Josh to give you annoyed look.

You and Joe both filled your mouths up with water before turning to face each other as Josh played the final innuendo.

Somehow you and Joe both managed to resist laughing at the innuendo leaving you both with water still in your mouths. You look up to look at Joe to see that he is pouting and pointing at his lips signalling that he wanted a kiss.

You leant over and pressed your lips to his but when you pulled away you spat your water all over him (lets just say that it was revenge for the endless pranks that he pulled on you over the years).

He shock of the water abruptly hitting his face made him jump which meant that he started choking on the water in this mouth. By this point you were hysterically laughing and could not control your laughter when all of a sudden you collided with the floor, proving that you had fallen of your chair you were laughing so hard.

My god you and Joe are relationship goals.