HandJob

I was writing my second book on my laptop while I was sat on Joe's lap with his black framed glasses. Joe was watching me write, he would press kisses to my cheek every once in a while or play with my hair like attempting to braid it or just whatever he does as long as it won't disturb me since I was feeling quite inspired today.
Just then, all out of the blue Joe blurted out "In your opinion who would give the best handjob?" I turn my head to look at his with furrowed eyebrows and disbelief washed all over my face. "What?" Joe shrugged as if his question was casual.
"To answer your question, I think Harry Styles would give the best handjob." I teased him, knowing that he wanted my answer to be him, of course and I could feel his eyebros furrow and a not convince look on his face. His chin rests on my shoulders as he wraps both his arms around me pulling me tighter against him.
"Oh yeah? Why?" Joe murmurs breathily, his own breath tickling my skin along my neck as he nibbles on my earlobe. I wanted to tease him more since I just felt his prominent bulge against my behind. "Give me a good reason why you think your crush Harry Styles would give out the best handjob."
A small moan hits my throat while I felt his lips press against the joint where my neck and shoulder connects as his fingers trace over the waistline of my sweats. "His fingers are long and slender. Perfect for the best handjob if you're looking for someone to give you very very intense pleasure."
Joe's scoff is muffled by my shoulder as he continues to litter sensual kisses on my skin. "Ever thought about Joe Sugg? I think he would be able to give you the very best handjob along with ultimate pleasure." Joe whispers seductively and slowly starts to push my sweats down until he commanded me to kick 'em off which I did.
The laptop was now shut down and on the bedside table, my inspiration quickly changed into erotic lust for my own hubby. "So tell me Mrs. Sugg, d' you still think that your celebrity crush will give out the best handjob?" A loud gasp emmits from me as I felt his palm cup my sex.
"Yeah." I breath shakily, not deciding to change my answer yet. Joe's hands were gliding on my thighs creating tingles in my area from the friction.
I hear Joe growl behind me before he switches our position so I was pushed down on the bed and he was hovering on top of me. "I'll prove you that I can give you the best handjob ever." He growls deeply in my ear before slipping off my knicker, throwing it to the ground before he gazed at my entry. Joe spreads my thighs apart widely, saying "Keep your hands to yourself if you don't want to get restrained."
A moan escapes my lips as I felt so turned on with his words. He strips me off of my underwear and I could feel my own wetness dripping down on me as I squirmed in anticipation, gripping the edges of my pillow. Joe's fingertips dance on my thighs, purposely avoiding my lower region to tease me. "You said you'd be proving, not teasing." I comment panting a bit.
My lover smirks devilishly at me, "I did but what's a handjob without teasing?" He takes my shirt in his hands, getting rid of it from my body, his lips pressing against my chest. Joe teases my entry with his finger, feeling my wetness before slipping his finger inside of me with ease.
"Oh god..." I gasped arching my back slightly off the matress. My knuckles were turning white and I resisted the urge to touch Joe right away. Even if using handcuffs would be a great addition to sex, I wasn't in the mood to have my arms held up above me with no control. "Joe please, just– fuck I need you right now."
Joe raises both eyebrows with a smug smirk on his face, "Oh I'm not done with you sweetheart, I've only just started." He adds in a second finger causing my hips to buck upwards.
"Hmm... fuck." I moaned rolling my hips as he pumps his finger in and out of me. My eyes shut closed tightly while my mouth is formed in an 'o' shape as my hips were moving in rythm with Joe's fingers. He continues to finger me until I near my edge. "So close..." I murmured curling my toes and arching my back off the matress slightly.
All of a sudden, Joe withdraws his fingers from my entrace. "You're not coming t'il you admitt I give you the best handjob." He smirks, throwing his shirt across the room along with his joggers. I press my lips into a thin line fraustratedly.
This boy, my god.
"Pissed? You should be." Joe says before pressing his lips against my neck, scattering sensual kisses over the skin. My lips escape a gasp when I felt his teeth graze over my pulse point area.
When Joe's fingers climb up my legs, I instinctively pressed my thighs together to add preassure on my aching region and to deny the welcome of Joe's hand which would be teasing me if I gave him access. "C'mon love, open those legs for me." He whispers huskily in my ear.
I shake my head No and kept quiet, still pressing my thighs together. Joe lets out a sigh "Don't make me open them for you sweetheart." His tone hinting a slight threat and my stomach twists at the pet names.
"You're just going to tease me." I breathed shakily, raising my hips inwardly feeling Joe's slightly hard erection thats straining through his boxers.
With a grunt, Joe forces my legs open making me gasp. "Well maybe you shouldn't have said Harry Styles as your answer, huh?" I whimper in response, swallowing a lump in my throat.
"Well maybe you shouldn't have asked." I retorted, on the verge of getting angry. "What got you to ask anyway?" Arching my back as I held onto the heaboard behind me when Joe's hands start to inch up closer to my heat.
"It just got me wondering." He grazes his fingertips on my inner thighs with soft feather like strokes that my hips automatically buck upwards.
I groaned "Fuck you." Joe chuckles darkly, running his finger up my entrance, collection some of my wetness before he puts it in his mouth. I moaned at the sight before me.
Joe smirks "Sweet, citrusy... delicious." He kissed me hard, making me whimper beneath him as he puts lots of passion into a simple kiss. A loud gasp escapes my parted lips as I suddenly felt two of Joe's fingers thrust into me and Joe took this opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth to dance around with mine. "You're dripping darling... so wet... who made you wet sweets?"
I pant out a breath answering, "You did, Joe." A smug smirk appeared on his lips. His pace was slow but it was enough to have me on the verge of writhing. "F-fucking... shit... Joe." My hands are now clutching the matress beneath me. If he didn't have to be dominant so much about this I would have my nails scratching his back already, begging him to just skip the whole foreplay.
But no, he wants to prove he's the best.
Joe's fingers seem to increase their pace, going a bit faster than before. My back arches as much as it can, my hardened nipples straining against the top I was wearing as I didn't wear a bra. "Friendly reminder honey, hands to yourself. Or else, I'm gonna whip out the cuffs and have my way with you."
His hot breath tickling the skin of my neck as I fought the urge to touch his body desperately. The dirty talk only making me feel more and more aroused. Just by his sensual treatment I was already so horny from the start. It was obvious he was going to tease me.
Joe's free hand tilted my head to the side so he can press his tongue against the pulse point of my neck and start sucking on the skin. Bringing blood to surface, marking me as his. His only.
I gasped loudly, my jaw hanging open from the sudden thrust of his fingers inside of me. Stroking my inner walls as they go deeper to find the spot. My lover smirks, eyeing my like his feast. I think he's rather enjoying watching me squirm and pant.
All of a sudden, I jerked from the strokes of his fingers against that spot. My hands immediatly gripping at his forearms, not caring about the whole 'hands to yourself' rule. My head falls back onto the pillow, my nails digging into his skin.
"Someone's been a naughty girl haven't they?" Joe stops all movements of his fingers before pulling them out- making me cry out at the loss of contact- slipping them in his mouth. He takes both of my wrists pinning them above my head, looking darkly in my eyes. "Can't keep my hands to myself." Joe smirks with a taunting look on his face before he reaches in our bedside drawer to pull out the pair of handcuffs that Jack Maynard has given us as a Christmas gift joke but we ended up using it anyways.
The pink fur of the handcuffs were making me feel a bit more relived than anxious. "No matter how hard I'm trying to." He continues singing Selena Gomez's Hands To Myself but without singing in a girlish tone. He says it more like statements. I am loss for words as I watch my husband cuff my wrists to the headboard.
Once the cuffs has been locked, I am now left at Joe's control. "I want you all to myself." Joe whispers hotly in my ear, gripping my hips with his hands. He presses his lips against my own, causing a small muffled whimper from me underneath him. The metal of the cuffs burning into my skin with each twist of my wrist. "Cat got your tongue?"
My mouth couldn't bear to speak once his fingers are slipping with ease inside of me. He hisses in awe at how easy his fingers are gliding over my wet heat. "You've gotten real wet love, real wet for me."
From the neglected stimulation of my nerves, I release unexpectedly. "My, would you look at that? You came." His face holds a mock of shock and there's a glint in his eyes.
"I couldn't help it." I breathed, clenching and unclenching my fists.
Joe smirks again, "Couldn't help it ey?" He slips his fingers into his mouth, groaning at the taste of myself his hand. "You taste so sweet my dear." He lowers himself to press a kiss on my lips, before heading downwards.
My mouth hangs open in a wordless moan. "Remember that scene from 50 Shades? The one where Christian rolls up Anastasia's shirt using it as a blind fold?" Joe murmurs against my collar bones.
"Yes..." I whispered, a shiver on my spine at the thought. When Joe and I watched 50 Shades of Grey, we both knew that we at least have to try a few of Ana and Christian's sexcapades. Without the all the spankings and whips.
Before I knew it, Joe is rolling up my shirt, stopping exactly on the eyes just like that scene from the movie. "I'm gonna be nice and let you talk. What do you want me to do?" I can picture Joe's lips pursing, waiting for me to answer him. Having my shirt covering my eyes just makes my senses more heightened.
I sighed. I wasn't the best at dirty talk. Joe does it better than me. "Clock's ticking darling." I gulped, trying to speak but no words come out of my mouth. "Do you want me to get some ice? Like in the movie?" Joe suggests with a whisper. His hands smoothly gliding over my curves at the sides of my body.
"Yes please." I moaned arching my back. The bed shifts until I don't feel Joe's frame anymore. I hear the click of the door knob opening, before it's creaking. Joe has left the room. I let out a breath, moving my knees upwards to my feet were flat on the bed. I was already getting impatient as I wanted Joe to come back already. "Fuck." I sighed, feeling the shudders that are hitting my body in anticipation.
Joe was taking a bloody while, all he had to do anyway was to get some ice. Our kitchen is literally one floor down from us.
My knees soon gave up their feeling and fall back down in the bed. It wasn't until then I gasped out suprisingly until I felt very cold liquid running down from my chest, downwards my stomach. I didn't even hear Joe come in the room. "Feels good m'love?" I feel his smirk against my skin.
"Very much." I whispered, my breath hitching at everytime he presses his lips against my skin. Joe's lips are gone which made me whine from the loss of contact. "Joe..." I groaned, prolonging the syllable of his name. His intentions clearly meant that he was gonna tease me, it took this far.
A few seconds t'ill then, I feel Joe's hand splayed across my sides as he drags an ice cube across my collarbones before going down to the valley of my breasts. The ice draws patterns on my skin as he drags it, a small amount of water trailing from the melting ice against my body heat. "Oh gosh.."
"I love the sounds you make." Joe says once the ice has completely melted. The movements of his lips as he was speaking was raising goosebumps against my skin. I feel his body shift upward for a moment, before going slightly back down. He presses another ice cube to my neck, I shiver at the coldness before he accelerates it to the other side of my neck, moving it in all directions.
I feel water dripping down my neck and fall onto the pillow beneath me. I hear him chewing on the last silver of the ice in his mouth. He wraps his lips around my right nipple, catching me off guard at the sudden action and the cold temperature of his mouth.
I let out ragged breaths, more likely pants as he bites into the hard bud. He then shifts his attention to the other nipple, giving the same treatment that he did with the first. "Please Joe... just get on with it..." I begged, bucking my hips so he is aware of my arousal.
"Don't you like this?" I can picture Joe with a mocking pout, still smug as hell that he was still able to make me beg for him as always. He's right, I don't like it though, I love it. I love submitting myself to him as he was the best at dominance.
"I love it but... please... I'm so wet." I whimpered lightly, my legs automatically opening up when Joe shifted downwards between my legs.
The wetness between my legs was unbearable, I swear I could feel myself dripping onto the bed sheets. "You're so wet... wetter than before. Fuck." Joe sighed, the tip of his finger running up and down my entrance, collecting up some of my slick juices. "I'm gonna taste ya love, gonna lick you up all nice and clean." He pats my thigh softly, bringing my knees up then pressing kisses down my pelvis before his mouth connected on my heat.
My back arches at the senstation. His tongue swiping at my clit, his hands pinning my hips down to the matress, making my hips unable to move. I let out a strangled sound, hands pulling at the cuffs. "Oh fuck, Joe." It was pure pleasure. I whimper when he gave a harsh suckle on my mound, slipping his tongue in between my folds afterwards.
"You taste so delicious, pet." He pulls away from my heat, my mouth letting out panting breaths in anticipation of what will happen next. "So sweet for me." Joe's lips are littering kisses over my tummy, suckling occasionally for small love bites.
"Please Joe!" I exclaimed, almost sobbing from the tease I'm receiving. At some point I hated that Joe was too good at being the dominant one. He was great at demanding, making me feel hot and bothered enough to submitt to him. "Please! Touch me! Eat me!"
It was good that Joe cooperated, his mouth returns to the previous position where he was licking and suckling my clit. My hips start bucking furiously that he has to hold them down the matress. Honestly, whenever Joe went down on me, it was one of the best feelings he ever made me feel.
"Oh!" My back arches, the cuffs burning into my wrists with every pull I give them.
Joe doesn't stop, he won't until he's made me orgasm. His mouth pulls away for a moment, being replaced by two of his fingers. "Quiet now, love. Don't wanna scare away Alan and Carrot cake do we?" I can picture Joe's smirk.
His fingers work in and out, going deeper with each thrust. "What is it sweets? What do you want?" I feel Joe's body above mine again, his lips pressing against my breasts.
"Your mouth!" I breathed, my chest heaving with pants.
Joe's lips wrap around one of my nipples, giving a suck before gently bitting on the hardened nub. "Where do you want my mouth love bug?"
"You know where!" I cried, begging for him. That's exactly what Joe wants, me begging for him.
"But I want you to say it." He cups my breast, kneading it softly. Even at a dominant state, he manages to stay gentle and sweet. "C'mon sweets, you can say it can't you?"
I open my mouth, but no words come out. Instead, a moan escapes followed by a sharp gasp and a jolt of my body when his fingers hit the spot. "Fucking hell..." I sighed, my head thrown back deeply onto the pillow.
"Let's see... do you want my mouth here?" He kisses me, tongue slipping against my bottom lip.
I shake my head, "No."
"How about here?" Joe returns his lips to my breasts, scattering little kisses that barely touch my skin. I shake my head again, not bothering to answer. Joe's kisses start to trail down until he reaches my stomach. "How about I go lower? Maybe it's that cute peach between your legs, yeah,"
Joe's lips finally reaches their destination, my toes curling at the sensation. His mouth and fingers, working together. My tummy sputters, signaling that I'm close to release.
Joe doesn't say a word. Instead, he continues to bring all his attention on the area between my legs. The tip of his nose, slightly bumping my mound.
"Fuck, Joe!" I exclaimed, my muscles contracting. Then I cum.
Joe's tongue licks and sucks the remaining juices I released. Moaning at the heavy taste of myself on his tongue. "You alright my love?" Joe unlocks the handcuffs, kissing the slightly bruised area before helping me get rid of my shirt that was used as a blind fold.
I blink a few times, before my sight finally adjusts. "Yeah... I'm okay." I was out of breath, he made me orgasm just by his mouth and fingers.
Joe kisses me sweetly, "Did I kill you?"
I shake my head, a lazy grin taking over my face. "No, it was amazing Joe." I cup his face with my hands, thumbs stroking over the flesh of his cheek. "For a proven handjob, that was next level."
Joe chuckles, sitting up to remove his shirt. "Let's take a shower, yeah?"