'Best friend' does my makeup

"Pleeeaaaseee Y/N!" Joe whined. He had been trying for about 15 minutes, to convince you to do the 'boyfriend does my makeup' challenge. However, You didn't have a boyfriend, nor did Joe have a girlfriend. You had become inseparable through YouTube, so therefore it would be 'My best friend does my makeup'. You'd be lying if you said you had no feelings towards Joe whatsoever.. Oh who were you kidding. You were pretty much in love with the boy since the first day you met him! Your heart rate increased ten to the dozen even if your hands brushed. You were pretty sure that he didn't like you, besides, he'd been talking about this girl that he really liked for a while now, always asking you for advice. It was torture, but you couldn't tell him.

"But I'll look stupid!" You argued, rolling your eyes.

"No you won't. I'll actually try, please.." He then played the one card that he always knew would work. The puppy dog face. It made your heart melt, every time.

"Fine, fine I'll do it." You agreed half-heartedly, letting out a loud sigh.

"Thank you Thank you Thank you Y/N!" Joe said, wrapping his arms around you in a tight grip.

"Whatever.."

"Hello everyone, so today I decided to do something that's been very highly requested, and that is the 'My boyfriend does my makeup challenge.' However I am lacking in that department, as I don't actually have a boyfriend, so I've had to call in this big goof!" You explained, as Joe popped into view of the camera from the floor. "Hello!!" He exclaimed. You both knew that the viewers got very excited when the two of you collabed. So many people had shipped you, and you actually hated it, as it just made you want him more.

"So this is Joe for those of you who don't know, and he is going to act as my substitute boyfriend for this video." You looked over at Joe to see him wiggle his eyebrows at the camera. You'd have to zoom on that when you edited.

"Right so.. foundation first is that right?" Joe asked, picking up the glass bottle. "I'm not telling, you're the one who wanted to do this!" You pointed out.

"Oh fudge it." Joe said, unscrewing the cap, he knew fully well he wasn't allowed to swear in your main channel videos, you have a lot of young viewers. He began to violently apply the foundation to your face, with a blusher brush.

"Ow!" You complained, as he scratched your skin with the brush.

"Don't complain, beauty is pain right." He sassed, making you chuckle.

"If you say so."

Next, Joe straight for powder. "Are you sure you don't want to add something to accentuate my features?" You asked, hinting that he should add some concealer and contouring. He looked thoughtful for a minute before a light went off in his head and he immediately reached for the bronzer. "Good." You said simply.

He grabbed a brush, and swirled it heavily in the powder. Without tapping or blowing it, he brushed it along the tops of your cheekbones, and you let out a little laugh. "OH CRAP!" He exclaimed, making you jump out of your seat. "You actually look like you've been punched." He started wiping your cheek with his hand, trying to blend the orange line he'd created. It was then that you noticed the closeness of the two of you. You felt a swarm of butterflies in the pit of your stomach. You pushed them down and replied, "You shouldn't have got so much on the brush." You hoped that your tone had been even enough to disguise your growing nerves. "You know what, I'm just gonna move onto eyes, I'm good at that." He stated.

"Ok go for it." You laughed, calming yourself a little.

Before you knew it, you had a light pink coating of eye shadow on your eyelids, and Joe was now attempting to perfect a winged eyeliner look. "Eurghh this is impossible!" He complained.

"No it's not, you can do it, I believe in you." You said, overdramatically.

He smiled that incredible smile, making your heart flutter. "Why do you even wear this stuff, you're beautiful without it!" You felt a lump in your throat, did you just imagine that. "No I'm not." You mumbled, trying to hide your love fro him. Joe placed down the brush on your bed and tilted your chin up with his index finger. "I'm not kidding Y/N. I could be in a room full of beautiful women and I'd still only be looking at you. You're my favourite kind of beautiful." You eyes widened, and Joe blushed slightly in realisation of what he'd just let slip. "What..what about the girl you like?" You stuttered.

"You really didn't know, Y/N that girl is you!" He then placed a hand on your cheek stroking it with his thumb, you placed your hand on the back of his neck, and it was like slow motion, your lips collided, and moved slowly in sync. When you pulled apart, the pair of you were grinning widely. "It's always been you."

Fair to say that the video took a great deal of editing, the camera having been rolling the entire time.
____________________________________
STORY BY: suggysangster on Tumblr