Dorky Daniel

BEFORE THIS STARTS THANK YOU FOR 1K, AND THIS IS NOT A JOE SUGG IMAGINE THIS IS A DAN HOWELL IMAGINE. I JUST UPLOADED A JOE SUGG IMAGINE. SO IF YOU WANT YOU CAN JUST READ THAT ONE...ALSO THANKS TO NATALIE WHO ANSWERS DM'S AND EMAILS. HOPEFULLY SHE STARTS A YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND AGAIN THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1K! ALSO I HAD TO LOOK FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO DO THE STORY BECAUSE SMUT AIN'T MY THING AND NATALIE HATES SMUT SO SHE DIDN'T WANT TO WRITE IT EITHER THE AUTHOR DID WANT TO STAY anonymous NOW! LETS GET THIS STORY GOING! Near the end it might be a bit triggering. I cried btw.

Y/N'S POV:
I was pretty much the most popular girl in school. I didn't really date guys but more like teased them.
I walked to my history class and opened the door I was late (as always) history was one of my least favorite class but at least it is my last of the day. I raised my white skater skirt up so more of my legs where showing. I walked in and sat in my seat next to a boy who was drooling over me. We had this stupid history project and I was paired with the one the only...Dorky Daniel. I skipped over to him and smiled.
"So Daniel, do you want to come over to mine of do you want me to go to your house, fun fact I have a lot of sex toys at my house so we can have a lot of fun!" I giggled and whispered the last sexual part. His face turned red immediately. I giggled and smiled. "I'm only joking of course! A girl like me would never be like that. I'm not naughty." I smiled he breathed out a nervous laugh. "At least not that naughty." I whispered again in an innocent voice. "So whats the project about?" I asked him innocently.
"Oh uh, u-um d-don't worry
a-about it, I-I-I'll do it!" He struggled to speak. It made me giggle at how flustered he was.

The bell finally rang and I grabbed my black leather backpack and waited for Dan.

Of course he was slow. I rolled my eyes and pulled him out of the class. I kept pulling him until we finally reached the parking lot and I let go of his hand. I got inside but he just stood there outside.
"Daniel? C'mon in! What are you waiting for? A blowjob? Hurry up and get your smart ass in here!" I said frustrated and sarcastically. He laughed a barely audible laugh. He finally got in and i've got to say the drive to my house was pretty awkward.
"So Daniel, have you ever touched yourself?" I asked him.
"Um, w-what do you m-mean?" He asked in a scared and nervous tone.
"Ugh Daniel! Have you ever touched your self sexually?!" I asked again.
"I-I-I, I d-don't k-know?" He said, sounding unsure
"Oh lookey lookey, we're here." I said in a sarcastic tone. I got out the car with my backpack and got out the door with dan following me to the front door.
"C'mon in!" I smiled and opened up the huge double doors. I grabbed his hand and leaded him to my bedroom. My bedroom is pretty huge. I opened the door and dropped my backpack. I took of my thin sweater and sat on my bed.
"You can take off your shoes and your sweater. It's pretty hot inside the house." I smiled as he took of his sweater and shoes.
"Well lets get on with the project!" I smiled and crisscrossed my legs. I pat my bed.
"Sit sit!" I smiled. He sat down and took out the project.

It's been like an hour so I decided to ask him if he wanted anything to drink or eat, of course he declined.

"So Daniel, you never actually said yes or no, do you touch yourself sexually?" I asked him with one of my eyebrows raised.
"I-I y-yes?" He struggled to say
"Oh, well I think guys who touch themselves are so fucking hot! I always thought you'd be a guy who touches himself. I'm guessing you don't have anyone to pleasure you, am I correct?" I raised my eyebrow and smirked. I made him a bit angry yet nervous. "Actually before you answer i'm going to go and change." I giggled and walked into my closet. I took off my crop top and skirt. I smirked and walked out.

"Sorry I was really hot." I said innocently. I laid down so my chest was on the bed. He was sat on my office chair in front of me. "As I said was I correct or not?" I smirked. He didn't answer he just held on to the sides of the chair really tightly. "You've probably never had sex before." I smiled an evil smile.