Disney DAYZ

Y/N'S POV
We had just arrived at Disney land and I told a random person to take a picture of the "squad" and they did...it was a bit embarrassing because I tripped in one of the pictures, but luckily I grabbed onto Joe but I quickly fixed my posture while everyone was laughing. I turned bright pink.
"Aww look at wittle Y/N." Joe said in a baby voice. My face turned super red as he pinched my cheeks.
"Aww, baby." He said and gave me a kiss on my lips. I pouted my bottom lip and crossed my arms.
"You two are so adorable!" Zoe smiled and so did I, but Joes cheeks turned pink.
"Aww is wittle Joe embarrassed. " I teased, pinching his cheeks.
"Haha, very funny Y/N." He said making a face. I decided to actually tease him. I started to walk fast and in front of him. I stopped so he bumped into me. His crotch was on my butt. I started to jump acting excited. His crotch was still on my butt.
"Baby can you keep walking?" He asked as he looked at his phone. I pulled my shorts down so I could touch his d*ck. As I touched it/pulled my shorts down, his d*ck went hard.
"Oh yeah, sorry!" I giggled and palmed him quickly. "Air Hostess I like the way you dress and though I hate to fly but I feel much better occupied my mind!" I whispered the lyrics. I was thinking of how I should tease him. I was walking in front of him so I dropped my sunglasses and bent down. He again was on his phone so he didn't see me and he bumped into me again, his crotch on my ass. I could feel something poking me, and he had a boner. "Joe watch out!" I laughed. I got up quickly. "Um, you need help with that?" I pointed at his pants. He just chuckled and shook his head. "Guys I left something in the car, I'll be right back!" I yelled at everyone (Louise, Jim, Tanya, Zoe, Alfie, Marcus, Dan, Phil, Tyler, etc..) "okay!" Zoe yelled back. I quickly yanked Joe and started to speed walk. "C'mon Joe." I smirked.