||TEASED||

"Aren't you so glad you came to London with me?" Tyler asked you as you both walked down the street in London from your hotel. "Of course, I love travelling." You pointed out and Tyler laughed, "of course you do, we like to look at all the fresh meat." Tyler stopped walking and did a slight hip wiggle-dance before you both burst into laughter and continued walking.

You had known Tyler for years from Youtube, when you moved from (Y/home place) to Los Angles where most Youtubers end up for a while anyway... You stayed with him for a bit whilst looking for a decent place to rent and live.

You weren't so much a collab-type Youtuber yourself but you appeared in them, you were like an opinion / news Youtuber like Phil DeFranco except not the same at all and sometimes you vlogged on your second channel.

"And we're meeting Caspar where?" You wondered again, it was warm and sunny today, you loved feeling the sun on your exposed skin. "Victoria station... It's the only place I know." Tyler said and pointed straight ahead in the distance. You looked where he had pointed and nodded like you had any idea in the slightest.

You both walked into the station and you looked around in awe, you had never seen a train station that big or busy in your life before. "Hey guys." You heard a voice you knew from behind you, you turned with Tyler. "Big daddy!" Tyler said to Caspar who walked up to both of you, he smirked looking at Tyler, "Oh stop, you're embarrassing me." He waved Tyler off and it made you laugh.

You'd met Caspar twice before but for very short periods when he was in America. "How're you?" He smiled down at you and you nodded, "I'm good." You said. "Good! How's London been for you both?" He asked as you started walking. "Amazing." You didn't know if you could describe it any better, this city was just plain amazing...

... Getting back to the flat, Caspar unlocked and opened the front door, walking in, you followed behind Tyler, looking around. "Alright Joe?" You heard Caspar ask and it caught your attention, looking over you seen whom you assumed was Joe and he was really cute, "Alright - oh hey!" Joe said seeing Tyler and you. "Hello beautiful!" Tyler sang to him, before laughing his signature Tyler Oakley laugh. You loved Tyler and how he was exactly the same off camera as he was on camera.

"Joe you know Tyler, but you've not met (Y/N)." Caspar gestured between Joe and yourself. "Hi nice to meet you." Joe said with a smile extending his hand in your direction. "Likewise." You smiled after a minute of being in awe by his attractiveness, you shook his hand.

From behind Joe you could see Tyler smirking at you and you looked away ignoring him, shaking your head a little. "If you guys are filming, I'm going to Tesco ... It scares me when the two of you get together in a bedroom with cameras." Joe looked from Tyler to Caspar while running his fingers through his hair pushing it off to the side sightly.

"Ha ha." Caspar said darkly at Joe. "You should show (Y/N) around Tesco, she's never seen one." Tyler said to Joe with a nod and you felt yourself blushing a little. "I'm sure it isn't that exciting." You felt a nervousness now as you looked away from Joe that was looking at you.

"Not really, but you're welcome to come." He added pulling his red zip up sweater on, fixing the hood. "You should go... You don't wanna be stuck here as we film, we're no fun." Caspar pointed out and Tyler nodded to agree with him. "Big daddy is so right." He said in a growly voice and you rolled your eyes at him. "Shut up Tyler." You whispered.

"Yeah, come along if you want. I don't mind I was just getting some milk and a pot noddle maybe." Joe smiled welcomingly at you and you were close to melting into a puddle on the floor. "Yeah, okay - why not." You nodded knowing Tyler wasn't going to make it easy for you to say 'no.' anyway. "Have fun kids." Tyler waved while hanging off Caspar a little bit for dramatic purposes...