Naked accident

You were singing your lungs out to your favorite song whilst taking a shower. You were staying at your best friend, Caspar's flat as you were in London for the night. He lived in a very cute flat with his best friend Joe, whom you also knew. You had just got home from a long day at college and you needed a shower, so you burrowed Caspar's bathroom to clean yourself up. You finished your shower and walked out to grab a towel. Just as you were about to grab the towel, the bathroom door shot open and you caught eyes with Joe. For a moment he just stood staring at you until he realized what he had just walked in to.

"I'm so sorry," he said before quickly closing the door behind him. You could feel your cheeks burn and you felt so embarrassed. You had always found Joe quite charming so for him to see you naked, made you feel very embarrassed. What if he thinks you look horrible? You tried to shake the experience off whilst finishing in the bathroom.

You had tried to avoid Joe the whole day as you were still embarrassed about the situation. You had hidden yourself in Caspar's room to watch some Netflix when Caspar suddenly entered the room.

"Hey you," you said to your blonde best friend as he gave you a smile.

"Why are you hiding down here?" Caspar asked and you furrowed your eyebrows.

"I'm not hiding. Just watching some Netflix," you lied and Caspar looked at you with a smirk.

"Joe told me about earlier," Caspar said as he placed himself on the bed, still looking at you with a smirk. It was obvious that he found it amusing.

"Don't even bring it up. I'm so embarrassed," you said and you could feel your cheeks turn red again just by the thought of Joe seeing you naked.

"Don't be embarrassed. He hasn't shut up about it all day," Caspar said and you looked at him with a curious look.

"What do you mean?" you asked and Caspar's smile grew wider.

"This is what he has said all day to me: 'I have never seen someone so beautiful before,'" Caspar quoted, and again your cheeks were on fire. You couldn't help but feel really happy that Joe didn't think you looked horrible naked. You usually didn't think about things as much as you had with this, and you soon realized that you might had a little crush on Joe.

"He really said that?" you asked, trying not to sound too happy about it.

"About a thousand times," Caspar said before he stood up from the bed.

"I think he likes you," Caspar said whilst walking towards the door.

"Why do you think that?" you asked, as you could feel butterflies in your belly.

"I can tell stuff like that. And you like him too," Caspar said with a smirk before leaving the room.

"You can't just leave like that, you drama queen," you yelled after him and you could hear him laugh from the stairs.

"I hate you," you yelled which only made Caspar laugh again and you shook your head with a grin. Something about the thought of Joe liking you made you feel all fussy and warm inside, and you couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the night.