Come to bed

"Are you coming up to bed?" I ask Joe yawning, I had been waiting for him to finish editing the video he and Caspar had filmed the day before. He mumbled out some form of a 'no', I sighed and continued to walk up to our joint room, deciding to have a quick shower I got undressed and grabbed some pajamas to change into.
After my shower I quickly get dressed and make my way into mine and Joes shared room, upon seeing he wasn't in there, I walk out into our living room. The first thing I notice is that Joe is asleep, I slowly make my way over to him and remove the laptop from his lap and shake him softly.
"Babe its time to come to bed," I whisper to Joe. I glance up at the clock, noticing that it's only 9:44 PM, I look back down at Joe and shake him again.
"Hm," Joe mumbles, opens his eyes to look up at me and smiles softly, "Okay fine I'm coming now." he stretches and grabs a hold of my waist and before I can react Joe pulls me down, making me squeal softly. and into his chest and wraps his arms around me and lays us down.
"Babe, we should go to an actual bed." I giggle and kiss one of the arms that have me trapped.
"Mmm, nope I'm comfortable." a sleepy joe mumbles out, I groan and attempt to unwrap his arms from me.
"No, babe we need to go to bed," I sigh placing my hands on his chest, "We've got a lot to do tomorrow."
I feel Joe sigh underneath my hands, but he doesn't make any attempt to move. "Joseph its time to move."
"Can we just cuddle instead?" Joe opens his eyes and gives me his best puppy dog eyes.
"Fine, but we still have to move to a bed." I smile over at the excited expression that graces my wonderful boyfriends face. I make another attempt to stand up, and joe lets me. I grab his hand a half drag him up from the couch.
"As long as you don't fall asleep on me straight away." He laughs, stands up and pulls me up towards our room