The Cabin &Ouiji board

All of your YouTube friends are going to a cabin and you were invited by Joe. There is no wifi and you are staying there for a week or two. You pack your bags and head to Joe's apartment. Tyler brings an ouiji (don't know if i spelled that right) board and you all play it...

Y/N's POV:
"Ok, what are we going to do?" I ask everyone. They all shrugged, except for Tyler.
"I brought a little toy with me!" Tyler giggled and got up.
"Tyler, no one wants to play with your sex toys!" I said, making everyone laugh.
"Hahaha, I brought something even better." He said as he came back with the ouiji board.
"Tyler we aren't using the ouiji board." I said in a scared yet annoyed voice/tone.
"C'mon Y/N, it can't be that bad!" Joe said trying to convince me.
"Yeah Y/N lets play it!" Dan said. While Zoe nodded. After everyone tried to convince me I just agreed.
"Ok, is there anyone here?!" Tyler yelled. The board didn't move.
"See Y/N spirits aren't real!" Marcus said, laughing. Then it started to move. It went to YES.
Everyone kept looking at each other because they thought one of us was moving.
"What's your name?!" I asked the spirit. We all started to read the letters out loud.
"S-T-A-C-E-Y." we said. My eyes widened.
"Y/N, Y/N wha- what does that name mean? Do you know a Stacey?" They kept asking questions.
"S-S-Sta-acey sh-she she was my bestfriend. She died in a car accident." I started to cry. Everone started to try and calm me down. All the candels burned out. Tyler started to shake violently.
"Tyler, TYLER!" I yelled. Everyone started to back away. I ran up to him and grabbed him.
"Tyler!" I yelled at him. I felt two arms pull me back.
"Let go of me!" I yelled. I was dragged into a room. I turned around and Joe was the one who was dragging me away.
"Y/N, you need to calm down ok!" Joe yelled over all the noise
"What's happening to Tyler?" I asked.
"I-I don't know. I think we should leave." Joe said.
"Where is everyone else?" I asked him. Then suddenly it went silent. Joe looked at me. We tiptoad out the room and then I say Tyler. His eyes were bleeding. I screamed and ran up stairs with Joe following me.
"Is-I-is he d-dead?" I stuttered.
"Mmm, Y/N we need to get out of here ok?" Joe said, not answering my question.
"Is he dead!?" I yelled wanting an answer.
"Y/N, listen to me! We have to go with the others and get the fuck out of here!" He yelled. His voice cracked. He grabbed my cheek and kissed my lips. I was surprised but kissed back. I guess he wanted me to get my mind off the Tyler topic. I nodded and we ran to a different room.
"Dan, Phil? Are you in here?" I whispered. I heard some shuffling in the closet. I quickly opened it and saw Dan and Phil. Alive!
"Oh my God, am I glad to see you!" I smiled and hugged Dan and Phil. They looked traumatized.
"Where is everyone?" Dan asked me.
"I don't know. They could still be in the house or they might've already left."
____________________________________
HELLO, THIS IS PART ONE. I AM ALSO WORKING ON A NEW BOOK. I'VE BEEN REALLY INTO SCARY CABIN/LODGE STORIES SO IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THAT.
BTW SORRY I STOPPED POSTING IMAGINES A COUPLE DAYS AGO I'M LACKING OF IDEAS SO IF YOU HAVE IDEAS PLEASE TELL ME!
BYE~♡☪SUMMER