'it's what he deserves'

JOE'S POV:

"What the fuck!" I yelled as I saw the front yard of my house.

"No No No, this can't be happening this, this. My parents are going to be so pissed." I said as I picked up toilet paper off the tree and the ground.

"Shit!" I yell. Who the fuck would do this. I looked at the window that was broken. I went to the door and saw what was written on it. It had some initialls (?)

"Y/N!" I yelled.

Y/N'S POV:

It is now another boring school day, as always. I saw Joe walking towards me.

'Yup he is angry as fuck' I thought to myself. I tried not to look at him but damn did he look hot.

I quickly grabbed my bag and walked as fast as my feet could carry me. I was so close to the door until someone pushed me back on the wall.

"What the fuck!" I yelled at the person. Of course it was Joe.
"Why the hell would you ruin my house you little bitch!" He yelled at me. I turned my head and closed my eyes.
"WHY?! WHY?! ARE YOU ACTUALLYKIDDING ME? YOU'VE DONE SO MUCH SHIT TO ME! Maybe if you had stopped a long time ago this wouldn't have happened." I whispered the last part. I felt like I was going to cry.
"Y'know life would be easier if you were dead. You'd be doing everyone a favor if you weren't alive!" He yelled at me. I turned my head again and started to cry.
"I'm sorry! You don't know how much I wish I could just die. And everything is because of you. You're the one who makes me feel insecure you're the one who hurts me. I'm sorry I even exist." I whispered and pushed him off me. I ran to the school exit. I ran to a park. I just sat near a little pond. I smiled as I saw a baby squirell. It started to crawl towards me. (Btw baby squirells are so cute. I have touched squirells. And yes baby squirells are easier to touch.btw i ♡ squirells)
"Hey little buddy!" I said as I pet the baby squirell. "Aren't you adorable!" I sniffled and giggled. I opened my bag and looked for some food so I could feed the squirell.
"Here ya go!" I crumbled the cracker and put it in my hand the baby squirell started to eat some of the crumbled up cracker. I smiled and pet the squirell.
"I'm going to name you, hmm. Cracker...maybe, or Buddy. y'know what, Cracker it is!" I giggled and sniffled.

I stood up and sat closer to the little pond. I smiled as the ducks passed by. I watched slowly at their feathers.
I layed back and closed my eyes.
"Why can't life just be easy." I whispered as my eyes soon shut fully.

I quickly opened my eyes as I felt a slight breeze rush by.
I checked the time which was 5:34. I quickly got up and saw the baby squirell all snuggled up. I smiled.
'Should I take it...or not? I don't know what if people think I abuse it..but I won't abuse it. That's the last thing I want right now. Well i'll try it out...' I thought to myself. I picked up the baby squirell aka cracker. I was still thinking of a better name. I took off my soft sweater and put Cracker on it. I carried cracker in the sweater and walked to my house.

As I was walking to my house I spotted joe. I quickly crossed the street so maybe he wouldn't notice. I started to speed walk until I hit a tall figure. He was wearing all black with beautiful brown eyes and brown hair. I quickly walked past him as I looke up at him. I saw joe crossing the street as he saw me so I quickly ran the other way. I saw the man/guy that was wearing all black and walked mear him so if Joe tried to hurt me the guy might help....

TO BE CONTINUED...

YEAH, SORRY. ALSO,

WHO IS THE GUY SHE BUMPED INTO?

IT'S PRETTY OBVIOUS. JUST SAYIN'