Odds on Part 2

You looked around to see if you could see Joe. You and Joe had planned to meet up at the park for your first date, but Joe wouldn't tell what he had planned for you to do. You walked in the park to the sound of birds chirping, when you suddenly noticed Joe sitting on a bench looking around. His hair was pushed back, but was still messy. Just like you liked it. He was wearing a pair of black, slim jeans, a loose t-shirt and some white converse. He looked absolutely amazing. As soon as he saw you he lit up in a smile and he stood up from the bench.

"Hey beautiful," he said with a charming smile before putting his arms around you in a hug. He kissed your cheek gently which made your belly tickle.

"Hey handsome," you answered with a cute smile and Joe chuckled.

"I have plans for us but I'm going to be really mysterious about it, because I've seen some romantic movies and that's what all the guys do and the girls seem to love it," Joe said with a proud smile and you couldn't help but laugh.

"You're such an idiot," you laughed before Joe intertwined your fingers with his.

"I know," he said with a nod and you both laughed before walking through the park. After you had walked for about 10 minutes Joe took you away from the path and through some high grass.

"Where are we going?" you asked, sounding a bit skeptical.

"No questions," Joe answered. Finally you saw the end of the high grass and as you stepped out from it you saw a cute lille picnic blanket with a basket on top of it. You loved picnics.

"Aww Joe, I love picnics!" you exclaimed, and you looked at Joe who was smiling big.

"I know," he said with a smirk.

"From Zoe?" you asked with a laugh, and Joe nodded.

"Yep," he answered and you both laughed before you jumped onto the blanket.

"You know how bad I am at cooking so I had to resort to Nandos," Joe said whilst opening the basket.

"Well aren't you romantic, Joseph?" you said with a cheeky smile and Joe nodded with a big smile.

After eating the delicious Nandos you were laying with your head on Joe's stomach. He gently stroke your hair as you watched the sky. It was a really nice day today and the sun was shining bright.

"I'm pretty glad that we said the same number in odds on," Joe suddenly said and you laughed.

"Me too," you answered before turning around so you could look at Joe.

"You do know I would've taken you on a date anyways, right?" Joe said with a cheeky smile and you chuckled.

"I kinda hoped," you admitted and Joe smiled at you before placing his hand under your chin. Without any words he leaned in for a kiss and your belly exploded with butterflies as soon as your lips touched. You had kissed Joe before whilst you were drunk, but this time it was different. This time it meant so much more, and you felt so happy.

"I like you Y/N," Joe whispered towards your lips and you smiled.

"I like you too, Joe," you answered before placing your lips upon his once again.