Roomates

For a while now you and Joe had been roommates. In the beginning you hadn't really known each other that well but you were both looking for a place to live and couldn't afford one on your own. It was your common friend Caspar that had arranged for you and Joe to meet because Caspar had to move out of the flat him and Joe used to share. At first it had been kinda awkward to live with someone you didn't know that well, but you both soon discovered how much you had in common and you had grown closer than ever over the last couple of months. You had just stepped in the door after a long day at work and you could instantly smell that Joe had been making something in the kitchen.

"I'm home," you yelled into the apartment and Joe now appeared from the kitchen with a big smile.

"Hey you, how was work today?" Joe asked and you noticed that he was wearing a cooking apron.

"It was good, yeah... Are you actually cooking?" you asked with a sarcastic laugh, because Joe was terrible in a kitchen. He was good at making porridge for the both of you in the morning, but everything else always got burned.

"Don't sound surprised," Joe said with a grin, and you couldn't help but laugh.

"I'm not," you answered, making it obvious that you were joking. Joe stuck his tongue out at you which made you roll your eyes at him with a laugh before you followed him into the kitchen. You had to admit that it smelled quite good in here.

"So what are you making masterchef?" you asked whilst you sat down on the barstool by the kitchen counter.

"I know you have had a busy week so I'm cooking you pizza and we're watching whatever movie you would like tonight," Joe said with a cute smile which made your belly tickle. Because you and Joe were together everyday you had started to develop feelings for him and it didn't help when he did sweet things like this for you.

"Aww Joe, that's really thoughtful. Thank you," you said and Joe smiled at you.

After you had eaten the pizza you were laying on the couch watching Tangled, which was the movie you had picked out for you to watch. Your head was resting on Joe's chest and you could hear Joe's heart beating.

"Y/N?" Joe suddenly asked and you looked up at him with a curious look.

"Mmh?" you answered before sitting up so you could look at Joe properly.

"There's actually a reason why I did all this for you today," Joe then said, looking quite nervous which made you furrow your eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" you asked and Joe looked down in his lap. You had never seen him this nervous and it made you very curious about what he was about to say.

"I'm not sure whether this will ruin everything or not, but I like you Y/N, and I have been liking you for quite a while now," Joe then said and you could feel how your face lit up in a big smile and your belly began to tickle.

"Really?" you asked, not really believing his words. It seemed too good to be true.

"I know I come up with some good pranks and all, but this is actually serious," Joe said with a cheeky smile which made you push him gently.

"I like you too Joe," you admitted and it felt good to finally say it.

"I don't want anything to change. I just wanna be able to kiss you sometimes," Joe said with a cute smile and his cheeks turned red, which made you chuckle.

"Same here," you answered and before you knew it Joe leaned in for a kiss, and your lips finally touched making your belly go crazy. It felt so good to be with Joe, and knowing that he felt the same as you did.