The call

The onsie is above if you don't like it just imagine a different onesie
(?)=don't know if i spelled it right
Y/P/N=Your pets name
Y/F/A=Your favorite animal
Y/N's POV:
I invited Joe to come over to my house. It was pretty big for just me and my Cat/or.Dog named
Y/P/N.
Joe finally arrivied in a onesie so I quickly changed into a Y/F/A onesie. After I changed, I ran downstairs almost tripping.
"Wow Y/N you look so hot in a onesie!" He pulled me by my waist and kissed my lips for a long time. He started to sit on the couch and he laid me down. I put one hand on his chest. He started to unbutton the onesie. He stopped when he heard the phone rang. I quickly stood up.
"Be right back!" I smiled and walked to the kitchen. I picked up the phone.
"Hello?" I asked into the phone. All I heard was breathing.
"You know that breathing isn't scary right?" I hung up and walked back to the livingroom.
"Okay, where were we?" I asked and smirked. Joe started to kiss me again.
"Who was that?" He asked me as he stopped kissing me.
"Someone trying to scare me. All they did was breath. That's a bit childish if you ask me." I said and tried kissing him again but he just put his hand on my chest.
"Do you want me to call them back?" Joe asked.
"No, but you can kiss me back!" I giggled. He started to kiss me until the phone rang. I sighed and went into the kitchen. It was a blocked number like the other one.
"Hello?" I asked into the phone. I rolled my eyes. I didn't hear anything.
"Why the fuck are you calling me? What do you want?" I yelled a bit but tried to keep my cool.
"Can you answer me? If you don't then i'm not going to pick up the phone if you call again." I said, staying as calm as possible. They hung up.
"Ugh!" I walked back into the living room.
"Okay Joe, there won't be anymore interruptions." I walked to the sofa and Joe wasn't there. "Joe?" I yelled.
"Joe this isn't funny!" I yelled and walked up the stairs.
"C'mon Joe, don't you wanna have sex!?" I yelled. "Joe where the fuck are you?!" I whispered.
I was beginning to get scared.
"Joe your scarying me!" I yelled again.
____________________________________
What do you want to happen next?
A. She finds him.
B. He scares her
C. she finds him dead.