No TITLE

"Joe?" I called out, walking into our hotel room. He had stayed behind to have a shower and stuff whilst I went to Zoe and Alfie's room. I had stayed a little longer than planned and we were supposed to have a movie night. I figured he was a bit pissed off at me as he didn't answer his phone when I rang him to explain I lost track of time.

"Joseph?" I asked, flicking on the switch. I turned around to shut the door before I was spun around and pinned against the hallway wall. I gasped, having the fright of my life but calmed down when I saw it was Joe. He had a look of anger in his blue eyes and this usually meant he was either angry or horny.

Or maybe both.

"Where were you?" he asked in a low voice, looking me straight in the eyes.

"I was with Zoe you know that," I told him, "What's going on I'm confused,"

"You're a bit late, aren't you?" he continued to taunt me, which was actually quite the turn on.

"I'm sorry," I whispered as his face slowly inched closer to mine.

"Sorry isn't enough," he smirked, eyeing my body which was just in my pyjamas, "But maybe you could make it up to me?"

"Oh really?" I asked innocently, knowing what he was on about, "How would that be?"

He picked me up swiftly, my legs wrapping around his waste. He pushed me against the wall again, his lips smashing into mine. I held the sides of his face firmly, the kiss hungry and rough.

He slowly whipped off my top, our lips only parting for a mere second. The cold air hit my skin as I moved closer to Joe, the warmth and adrenaline radiating off of him.

He slowly walked towards the bed, us still in mid kiss. He threw us down, my back hitting the soft duvet. He took no time in getting ontop of me on all fours. My hands fumbled with his shirt button, quickly undoing them and ripping off the clothing.

I moaned quietly as his lips attacked my neck, trying not to show him how much he turned me on.

"Moan my name," he smirked seductively, "I know you want to,"

His hand travelled up my thigh as I bit my lip, trying to keep my dirty thoughts aside.

"Joe," I whispered as he snuck his hand into my pyjama shorts and ran his hand along the waste line of my panties. Tingles ran through my body as I grew wet and impatient. His thumbed my clit through my pants, which were soaked through, pressing onto it softly. I moaned louder, legs fidgeting.

"Wet already?" he chuckled sexily, "We've done nothing yet,"

I groaned in frustration as he removed his hand and blew on my ear lightly.

"Beg for it," he whispered, rising himself to get a clear view of me.

I sat up slightly with a pout of desperation on my face.

"Please," I whispered, rubbing my cold fingers up his abs, "Please Joe,"

I slowly rose to my knees, tracing my hands up his chest and to his neck. I swiftly pushed him to the bed when he was off guard, gaining control.

I straddled him suggestively, laying my chest across his. He had clear view of my boobs making him lick his lips as he stared.

I sat back up, pulling the top of my shorts down to show some hipbone. I then pulled it down a bit more, showing my bare skin under my pants.

"Please baby," I whined, clawing his trousers, "I need you, I really, really need you. My clit is calling for you, I'm screaming inside. I miss your cum and your big hard dick inside of me,"

I felt him harden against my vagina, making me smirk. My pants were dripping by now, the urge to have him unreal. I undid the button to his trousers, slowly sliding them down his legs. He kicked them off at the end and continued to kiss my body up and down.

He flipped us back over effortlessly, undoing the clasp of my bra.

He yanked it off and massaged my breasts, twiddling with my nipples giving me nothing but pleasure. They hardened, telling him he was doing his job right. His large hands touched my body, prodding and poking at different places.

"Please," I mumbled against his lips, "Touch me there Joe,"

He parted from me, a dominating look in his eye.

"On your back," he demanded. I squealed, obeying his orders. He slowly pulled my shorts down, leaving my near naked body exposed. He shuffled down to the end of the bed. He slowly removed my underwear, swinging them around his finger as they squelched. He chuckled lustfully, pulling my legs apart.

He slowly kissed up my thighs, licking at the dripping skin. He ran his fingers around my clit, blowing cool air onto it with his lips so close to contact. I kicked my legs, forcing him to hold them down. He smiled at me before slowly creeping one finger into my space.

I moaned loudly, enjoying the burning sensation.

Then the second one went in, each of them looking for buried treasure. I slammed my fists and bucked my hips, groaning in despair.

Then the third. I screamed loudly, panting and thrusting my self towards him. My body vibrated as he dug around, not quite hitting my g-spot.

"Joe!" I screamed out, "I can't, I just- oh my god,"

I couldn't finish, stumbling on my sentences. Suddenly, it stopped. I whined pathetically, demanding more pleasure.

He lowered him self towards my inners, holding my thighs apart. I squealed happily, knowing what was about to happen.

The sloppy wetness of his tongue licked me out, my head going wild. I tugged on his hair, moaning and groaning.

"I think I'm going to-," he continued further, "I'm going to cum Joe,"

"Keep it in for me babe," he replied, detaching himself from me. I panted, catching my breath before he pulled me up and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Your turn," he winked, pushing me on my knees as he took off his boxers. My eyes widened as his length flew out, forgetting how big it was.

I gently stroked it up and down. I took it in one of my hands and fiddled with it, pushing the end against itself. He moaned, pushing it more towards me. I grabbed it in both hands and quickly wanked him off, my hand going as fast speed.

"More," he spat out, eyes shut.

I grinned, positioning myself for this. I took him into my mouth, choking at the largeness. He cried out as I bobbed my head up and down, constantly muttering my name.

"Shit," he cursed, grabbing my head and pushing it at a faster speed, "Holy fuck,"

I eventually ended before he cummed, wanting to save that for later.

He yanked me up onto the bed and pushed me again the headboard. He kisses me hurriedly with quick breaths, positioning himself onto of me. I felt his cock tickle my shaft as I kicked my legs.

"Ready?" I nodded at him, wanting nothing more. Without warning, he plunged into me making me scream out all words under the rainbow.

He groaned as he repeatedly pounded into me, out body colliding with his ballsack slapping against my leg. I cried out, the pain good and enjoyable.

He pushed my hair out of my face, kissing my collarbones as the best shook under our bodies. I laughed at the thought of breaking the bed, Joe was always a dominant one in bed.

His thrusts soon became slow and sloppy as he panted and breathed heavily. I gripped the sides of the bed as euphoria kicked in. My eyes rolled to the back of my head, cumming all over Joe.

He shortly did the same and removed himself from me. He leaned his head against my chest as he drew patterns on my bare stomach. I stroked his hair, smiling tiredly.

"I love you," he whispered, looking up at me.

"I love you too Joe Sugg, more than you could think," I kissed his forehead as his light snored echoed through the hotel room, drifting off to sleep.