Dan-I mean Dad

This is kinda like a Dan and Joe imagine...I guess.
Y/N'S POV
Joe and I have been a couple for around 6 months. We both haven't had sex with eachother. Today I really wanted to have sex. So I tried my best to seduct him and trying to make him horny. It was difficult because he was hard to get. I went to my bestfriend Dan's apartment and I asked him how I should turn on Joe.
~¤♡AT DAN'S APARTMENT♡¤~
"Dan, I have a question..." I looked at Dan who was of course on his phone.
"And what is that question?" He was still on his phone. What a surprise.
"How can I turn on Joe?" I asked him. I was afraid that he was going to feel weird answering that question. He imediatly dropped his phone and opened his mouth.

"And Y/N why are you asking this?" He waited for a response but I was still trying to think of what to say because if I said 'I want to have sex with him' he would probably ask 'you guys haven't had sex?' And then I would feel very sad because we haven't had sex so then my life will be ruined and then I will always have an existential crisis about this conversation.

"Well, um I-Joe-we. Me. Uh. JoeandIhaven'thadsextogether
andIamscaredtoask." I said really really fast so he couldn't understand me, but he just gave me a confused look. Yup, he didn't understand me so now I can either tell him or try and get out of it and seduce him. Well I guess I'm fucked. Think Y/N think. I sat on his lap. Wow such a smart idea. His face went completly red and his eyes widened.
What? Can't bff's sit on each others lap?" He stayed silent. Yup I am definetly having an existential crisis about this. I turned around and put my thighs on his sides. I was straddling him. I quickly bit my lip.

"Y/N what are you doing?" Dan seemed very concerned. I couldn't think straight anymore so I quickly kissed him...on the lips. I pulled on his hair and started to move on his lap. I was humping him...yeah ok definitely having an existential crisis. He broke the kiss and I quickly kissed him so he wouldn't ask questions. I decided to moan his name so he can just shut up.
"Uh, Dan" I was still moving on his lap. I licked his bottom lip but he wouldn't open his mouth so I started to rub his bulge through his pants. He started to whimper and he finally moaned. I put my tongue in his mouth and started to lick his tongue. He wouldn't do anything. So I started to slide around his lap harder. He still wouldn't do anything. I got off his lap and took of my shorts and crop top. I sat back on his lap.
"Y/N what are you doing you are dating Joe." He explained the end.
"Joe doesn't need to know about this. It'll be our little secret." I winked at him. He still looked concerned. I got back on his lap and started to kiss him. He didn't kiss back. "Y/N stop I don't feel right with you doing this. You're my bestfriend." This boy hasn't kissed anyone since like 2012 how is he not enjoying it.
"So, we can be friends with benifits. C'mon Dan. You haven't had a makeout session since 2012. Can't you just kiss me back!" I yelled at him. His face turned red. He pushed me off of him so I fell on the ground. He walked to me and grabbed my throat and pulled me up.
"Dan." I breathed out. He threw me on his bed. I started to cough violently considering that he was basically choking me to death. "Fine Y/N, you wanna have sex lets have sex." I could tell he was tired of me trying to turn him on. He took off his shirt and jeans. I looked at him and giggled. "What's so funny?" He asked me while he was taking off his boxers. "It's funny how one second you don't want me then the next you're choking me to death and now you wanna fuck." I giggled. He walked up to me and just sat next to me. He was just staring. I looked into his eyes and he looked at mine. I started to scooch closer to him. I grabbed his face and kissed his lips. He kissed me back but very rough. I got as close as possible and licked his bottom lip. He opened his mouth slightly and I put my tongue in his mouth. He started to full on makeout with me. Our tongues fighted for dominance but he won. I took off my underwear as he put on a condom. He started to tease me by putting the tip of his dick in my clit. I started to moan his name. "Uh, Dan. Uh fuck. Mmm. Dan ugh." He shoved his dick into my clit. I yelled out curse words. I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled his face near mine. I sucked on his neck and licked his soft skin which gave him a hickey. I left acouple hickys on his neck. He then gave me hickys which made me moan even louder.
<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><
I woke up and saw Dan laying next to me. I grabbed my clothes and changed as fast as possible. I grabbed my bag and ran out of his apartment. I drove to Joe's aprtment.
"Joe I'm home!" I yelled. I saw Joe coming down the stairs. "Where were you!?" He yelled at me. "I was with my friend." I sighed. "Sure you were!" He laughed. "I'm telling you the truth Joe. I swear." I pulled him into a hug but he pushed me away. "Yeah ok." Joe walked back upstairs and into his room. "C'mon Joe, i'm telling you the complete truth. I'll make it up to you because I got home late." I smiled at him. "Fine I believe you, and I know how you can make it up to me." He smirked at me. "And whats that?" I asked as inocent as possible. I already knew what he wanted. Iwanted it to. "C'mere and find out." He patted the bed.
^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^
"Ugh Joe fuck. Right there." I moaned. "Right here baby?" He asked as his dick hit my g-spot. "Fuck me harder. Ugh yes right there!" I yelled. "Ugh Dan-" I yelled. He stoped fucking me and gave me a weird look.
"I mean Dad-dy. Keep going!" I yelled so he wouldn't suspect anything. He didn't, he kept going.

*/*/*/*//*/*//*/*//*/*//*/*//*/*//*/*//*
Lol the ending was funny. Longest imagine in the book. Also give me requests...please. LUV YOU♡