Stuff your mouth

"Hi guys,I'm here with my beautiful girlfriend Y/N today.A lot of you have been requesting the Stuff Your Mouth Challenge and that's what we're going to do today!",Joe smiled into the camera.

He finally got you to film a video with him again.In front of you was a bowl full of marshmallows placed.

Each of you were stuffing marshmellow after marshmallow in your mouth.

"I'm reapfy",you said and started to laugh.

"What no,completely full!!",Joe literally screamed "There's still space left.",and put his finger into your mouth.

"Jooooe.",you whined. "That's disgufstong"

"You ready?" "hm?" "Ihhf you're reapfy" "Oh yeah.",you laughed and held your thumbs up.

"Okay",you started.

"The youtuber is tall."

Your boyfriend held up a finger,so you'd stop talking. "Likes Fall??",he asked what literally made you laugh.

"Taaaall!" "Ah tall?" "Yeah"

The video continued like that,you both laughed a lot and almost spit out the sweets.

At the end of the video was Joe's turn again.

"She has pretty hair."

"Ohhhh.",you said and stuffed a marshmallow back into your mouth.

"Zoe?",you guessed but he shook his head.

"No."

"She's is gorgouzz,gor-geous."

"Ugh.",you whined.His words could describe literally everyone...Zoe,Tanya,Louise etc.

"And,she's in front of me right now.",he said after pushing a few marshmallows back in his mouth.

"Me?',you laughed and before you could even say something else he put his hand on your cheeks and attempted to kiss you.

''Ughhh Joe.",you squeaked.

He made a fake sad face before the marshmallows fell out and he said the used "thanks for watching and please give it a thumbs up."