outed

It was a lovely sunday afternoon and you, Caspar and Joe had planned to go for a walk in Hyde Park and get some lunch, and Zoe and Alfie would join you later as they were in London for the day. Ever since you moved to London you had spent most of your time with your two best friends, Joe and Caspar. Yours and Joe's relationship had also gotten much better after you moved, and you had started to date only a couple of weeks ago. Because of Joe's huge success on youtube and loads of girls wanting to be with him, you had decided to keep your relationship a secret for now.

"There they are," Joe said as you walked around in Hyde Park. You could see Alfie and Zoe walk towards you with big smiles.

"Hey you guys," Zoe said with her cute voice before you all gave each other hugs. You had known them all for a very long time and was very close with Zoe. She was also the one who introduced you to Joe a couple of years ago.

You have had an amazing day in the park with everybody, and you and Joe were all cuddled up on the couch watching some TV, whilst Caspar was snoozing away in his chair.

"I had a really nice day today," Joe said before pulling you closer to him. You smiled at him before giving him a gentle kiss.

"Me too," you answered before you put your head into Joe's neck. Joe had this specific scent that you loved more than anything. It smelled like home. After a little while Joe suddenly sat up making you look at him with a confused look. He looked very worried at his phone.

"Joe, what's wrong?" you asked whilst you sat up as well.

"We kinda got outed," Joe then said before he turned his phone for you to see. A tweet showed a screenshot from Alfie's new daily vlog of you and Joe holding hands in the background. It was obvious that you were a couple and you looked at Joe with a worried look. You had no idea how to react.

"Oh no," you said and you could see on Joe's expression that he got hurt by your words. It had always been you who wanted to keep your relationship a secret because you were scared that Joe's viewers would hate you for being with him.

"Do you want me to tell him to delete it?" Joe asked, clearly sounding hurt and you immediately shook your head.

"Nono, that's okay," you said trying to figure out a way to safe this. On one hand you didn't mind people knowing about you and Joe, but on the other hand you were scared of people's reactions.

"What are you thinking about?" Joe asked before taking your hand in his and looking you straight in the eyes.

"I'm scared that people are gonna hate me, Joe," you admitted which made Joe moved closer to you on the couch.

"I don't think it's possible to hate you, Y/N. You're the most beautiful and most kindhearted person I've ever met and my viewers will see that," Joe said to you, trying to make you comfortable around the situation.

"You really think?" you asked, not really convinced by Joe's words.

"I know it," Joe whispered before placing a lovely kiss on your lips, making you feel much better.

"And now I don't need to hide you anymore. I can't wait to show everyone that you're mine," Joe said which made your belly tickle and you couldn't help but smile.

"I love you," you said with a smile and Joe smiled big at you.

"I love you back," he said before placing his lips on yours in a deep kiss, making you feel better about this whole situation.