Life Cycles (COMPLETED)

madz101x द्वारा

The sequel to my previous fanfiction I Love You, Idiot. Katherine and Joe have started their lives together... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
AUTHORS NOTE- NOT AN UPDATE-
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
merry christmas!
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
-chapter 58-
Thank you!

Chapter 29

64 2 0
madz101x द्वारा

Katherine's POV
Joe and I were at home, watching reruns of old Friends shows, eating donuts as I had been having a weird craving for them recently.

"What do you fancy for dinner tonight babe? I'll make you anything you want in the world." Joe asked, turning his entire body around to face me.
"Well, I have been thinking about pizza all day yesterday and today, so could we get that?" I asked him hopefully.
"Of course, have you felt any sign of the baby coming soon?" He places a hand gently on my stomach.
"I think I felt something like a super mild, not painful contraction earlier. I don't know what it was, but I hope it was the start of this baby coming out of me!" I groan, wishing the baby would be here soon. I was getting tired of this pregnancy, not going to lie, and I just wanted to meet my baby boy.
"Really? Maybe you should call your midwife or something, ask her what it was then?" He asked me, reaching over the sofa to grab my phone off the unit.
"No I'll be fine- actually, yeah I might. I can feel one now." I laughed, taking my phone from him.

I dialed her number and waited for it to ring.
Eventually she picked up, and I explained what had happened.

"Hi Marie, so this morning and last night I have been having these type of cramps in my lower stomach area, and I was just wondering if you could tell me what they possibly were?"
"Oh hi Katherine, yes of course, is it possible that you could tell me how long the cramps are for?"
"They're about twenty to thirty seconds long, and very mild." I explain.
"Well, they could be early contractions, as you could have the baby any time now, basically. Give me a call if they get worse, and I'll tell you what to do from there. Okay?"
"Okay. Thanks very much Marie. Bye."
"Bye Katherine." And she hangs up the phone.

I explain to Joe what Marie said, and he nods, asking if I still wanted the pizza.

"Uhm, of course!" I reply, and he laughs walking over to the kitchen where his phone was charging.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

30.4K 568 29
Sequel to it's only because I love you! If you haven't read that, this will make sense so please check that out first. Anyway... Join Jack and Laure...
2K 13 30
Jemma's life changes when she finds out about a certain someone on YouTube after years of watching gaming she always heard her friends talking about...
28.3K 429 75
Joe Sugg. Byron Langley. Two mates who are roommates. One English, one south African. Both in the buttercream gang. What happens when Byrons younger...
130K 1.8K 60
Joe Sugg imagines. A storyline of you and Joe.