Adopted by Justin Bieber

By gals_got_moxie

More

Adopted by Justin Bieber
A new home?
It's a new day
Tara's first session
Attachment Disorder
Holding Therapy
"Good girl"
OKAY
Tour
"It's for the best."
"I think she needs to see Justin"
Him?
GO AND READ!
"I won't let him hurt you"
One night can change you're life
What Have I Done?
You Lost Her
Time Flys When Your Not Alone
Let's Talk
Here It Is.....
So much love
Secrets
Moving and Memories
Still Not Enough
No!
Falling For You
Austin
Teen Choice Awards
TUSTIN
TOUR
WANT A UPDATE?
Friends
Gotta Text My Girls
TUSTIN IS OUT AND ABOUT!
Tara Takes The Stage
Girl Band!
Used
UPDATE!
One Less Problem
A/N
Falling For You
Love
My Lips Are Saying Goodbye
NEW BOOK

Adopted

59K 1K 1.5K
By gals_got_moxie

Tara's POV (4 years old) 

I was running around my house trying to make sure everything was perfect for my Mommy's and Daddy's dinner. I set the table for them and my Mommy was cooking. My Daddy was still not home from work yet but when he does get home we have to be done. I finally finished setting the table. Just then my Daddy walk in the door and slammed it shut making me jump. My Mommy noticed because she had me get behind her. My Daddy walked in sighing heavily. That's when I knew I was going to get hurt. My Daddy sat down is his chair and waited for the food to be down.

T: "Mommy?" I whispered to my Mama. 

M: "Yes sweetie?" She whispered back.

T: "Do I get to eat tonight?"

M:"I don't think so baby."

T: "But I'm tummy hurts!"

M:"I'm sorry baby Daddy's rules."

T: "But Mama I havn't eaten in 2 days."

M: "I know hun, I know."

She countued to make the food. I held onto her leg till my Daddy called my name. 

D: "Tara!"

I looked out from behind my Mama's leg and looked at him. 

D: "Come here!"

I looked up at my Mama and she whispered for me to go. I walked over to my Daddy nad looked at him in the eyes. He then picked me up and sat me on his lap. He then kissed my cheek. 

D: "How is my little girl doing?"

T: "okay?"

D: "Just okay? What's wrong?"

T: "My tummy hurts."

D: "Why?"

T: "I havn't eatten in 2 days."

D: "Oh? Are you hungery?"

T: "Yes!"

D: "Do you want food?"

T: "Yes!"

D: "Okay. HONEY?!"

M: "Yes?"

D: "Get Tara some food!"

M: "Alright."

D: "Now come on let's get you all ready before dinner starts."

My Daddy lifted me up and brought me to my bedroom and layed me down on the bed. He then got on top of me. 

(20 minutes later) 

My Daddy brought me down stairs and I sat at the table and saw food was there for me. I wasn't hungery anymore. I just looked at my food and didn't eat. 

M: "Baby is everything alright?"

I didn't say a word. I was scared too. My Daddy was a monster. He hurt me. He raped me. 

D: "She's fine, just tired."

I didn't eat that night. So now I was 3 days without food. 

My Mommy cleaned up the table and then took me to bed. My Mommy put me in bed and saw there was blood there. She gasped and brought me to the bathroom and gave me a bath. She then left me in the bathtub with a few bubbles to play with. My Mama cleaned my bed. She then came in and helped me wash up. I think my mama knew what he did because she craddled me in her arms for hours, till my Dad came in. 

D: "Annie!" (my moms name)

M: "yes?"

D:"Come to bed now!"

M: "No!"

D: "What?"

M: "I said no! I am tired of you hurting us, we do nothing but love you! I am fucking tired of living in fear of the man I married. What happened to us? We used to be in love but then everything changed!"

D: "Everything changed when you started to be a fucking slut! And then you had the monster!" He said while pointing at me.

M: "Don't you call her that. You can call me everything you would like but you can not pick on her."

My Dad then grabed my mother and started to hit her. He started to beat her. He kicked her in the tummy and in the arms. He stepped on her. The last thing I saw that night was my Mommy being draged out of the room by my Daddy.

(Next Morning)

My Mommy was whispering things in my ear and my eyes fluttered open. She kissed my cheek. I looked at her arms she was cut and bruiesed. I kissed her cheek and hugged her neck. 

M: "I'm alright baby girl."

She then picked me up and brought me down stairs. I saw there was bags packed.

T: "Mama why are there bags?"

M:" ummmm I'll tell you later"

She then grabed the bags and took them and me to the car. She put me in my seat and put the bags in the trunk then ran to the drivers seat. She then booked it out of the driveway.

About 5 minutes later we got to a big building. My Mama brought me in and told me to sit. I was alone for 45 minutes then my Mama came out of the room. She walked the other way and didn't stop walking. 

T: "Mama!"

She kept walking she didn't even look back. 

T: "Mama! MAMA!?"

She didn't stop she reatched the door and walked to the car. I walk out the door to and went to get to the car but she wouldn't let me in. She looked at me and blew me a kiss. She was crying. Why is she crying? She's not locked out of the car. She then drove away. I sat in the parking lot crying. 

T: "Mama?! Why did you leave me?!"

Just then a lady came over to me and picked me up. 

(6 months later) 

I'v been in and out of homes. All the Daddy's are mean. The Mommy's are okay but know one could replace my Mama. 

Today someone was coming to look for a little girl. I get picked but then brought back so I don't get my hopes up. Usally they want a blonde little girl with blue eyes but I have black hair and brown eyes so I'm not even close. 

"Okay everyone come on down, there is someone here I would like you to meet."

Everyone ran down the stairs. I hate being the youngest. All the girls pick on me. I walked down the stairs and got in line. I saw a lady with Dark black hair like mine she was really pretty. Then I saw a guy with her, he had light brown hair and pretty light brown eyes. They where smiling at everyone and then the man started to ask questions. 

"Hey guy's my name is Justin and I'm just going to ask you a few questions okay?"

We all nodded our heads. 

He asked a few question but then he asked if he could meet with eatch of us on our own. 

It was about 45 minutes till he got to me. 

I walked into the room with Mrs.Anna. As soon as I saw him I hung onto her.

A:"It's okay Tara, everything will be fine." 

J: "Hey there cutie." He smiled at me. 

I hid behind Anna. 

Justin looked up at Anna. 

J: "Is she alright?"

A: "Yes she's fine just shy."

Anna looked down at me.

A: "I'm going to go in the other room with the other girls okay?"

Anna started to walk away.

T: "NO! NO! COMEBACK!" 

A: "Sweetie I'll be next door if you need me come and get me okay?"

T: "Okay." 

A: "Now go and sit back down on the couch and answer Mr. Bieber's questions."

I nodded my head and walked over to the couch and sat across from the man.

Him and his mother where whispering. He then looked up at me and smiled. 

I just looked at him planly. 

J: "Okay, how old are you cutie?"

T: "Four"

J: "Really? So your a big girl huh?"

I just looked at him and blinked my eyes.

J: "Ummm so what do you like to do?"

I looked at him with sad eyes and started to cry. 

J: "Oh no, no, don't cry."

He cooed as he started to walk over to me. I jumped up and ran to the door. I tryed really hard to open the big door but it wouldn't work. I started to scream. 

T: "HELP! GET ME OUT OF HERE PLEASE!" 

Just then Miss. Anna walked in the door. 

A: "Of dear. Come her little one."

I ran jumped into her arms and started to sob. 

A: "Shh shhh calm down baby girl, everything is alright, Mr. Bieber is not going to hurt you."

She started to walked back towards the couch. And she sat down with me still in her arms. 

A: "Mr. Bieber you may keep asking your questions." She smiled.

J: "Uh alright , uh, oh yeah, so what do you like to do for fun?"

A: "Honey please answer Mr. Bieber's question. "

I looked right at her in the eyes and turned to him. 

T: "I play the piano."

J: "Really?!"

T: "Yes!"

J: "That is so cool, I play too!" He smiled. 

T: "REALLY!?" I asked happily. 

J: "Yeah can you play me something?"

T: "Sure."

Miss. Anna put me down and I walked over to our piano. I opened the seat and found a book full of music. I started to play 'As long as you love me'. I stopped playing and looked over at them. They all started to clap. I then ran over to Miss. Anna laughing and giggling. 

J: "That was really good!"

T: "Thank you!"

I looked over at the lady and started to smile. 

J: "Oh sorry this is my mother Pattie."

P: "Hi sweetie." She smiled.

T: "Hi." I said shyly while giggling.

J: "How did you learn to play?"

T: "My Mommy used to play."

J: "Well your Mommy taught you well."

T:"thank you."

J:"I think I'm good, with this little one." He said while smiling at me.

I looked over at the time and saw it was 12;20pm 

T: "DANG!"

J: "Haha what?"

T: "It's nap time!"

A: "Okay let's go."

T: "EWWWWW GROSS!"

J:"HAHA EWWWW GROSS!" He said trying to act like me.

T: "Hey! I giggled."

J: "Hey!" He then winked at me. 

T: "Your werid!"

J: "Thank you, but your werider!"

T: "HEY!"

J: "HAHA!" I then got off the couch when he did and we started to have a face off. I tryed to get past him but he kept getting in my way. 

T:"Move!"

J: "Move!"

T: "YOU big tree!"

J: "I'm a big tree?!"

T: "Yeah!" I said acting angry.

Just then Justin picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I started to giggle.

He then put me down and I fell because I was dizzy. I then ran up to him and hugged him. 

J:" Awwww." 

A: "Okay Tara it's time for your nap."

T: "EWWW fine!"

I then ran up to Miss. Anna and she walked me to my room. 

Justin POV

I just saw Tara leave to take a nap. She really was cute. I loved seeing her luagh and she was talented! I then looked over at my Mom when Miss. Anna took Tara to bed and asked her. 

J: "Mom why do you think she was so sad?"

P: "I don't know hun, but I'm sure we can find out."

Just then Miss. Anna walked in the room and asked us to go to her office. 

A: "Okay so you've met everyone, Is there anyone you would like to meet again or do you like someone?"

J: "I really liked Tara."

P: "Me too!"

A: "I had a feeling you might like her, but there are something's you should no about her past."

J: "Like what?"

She then pulled out a paper that said

Name: Tara Embark   Age: 4 

Was brought her by her mother. Her mother says "I brought her here because she will be safe from him." we asked who him was, she said, "Here father, he would hurt her, and rape her." Her father would rape her 2 times a day. She was beaten more then 9 times a day. Tara is a very bright little girl but has a hard time being a adopted becuase she is terified of men. She will start crying and screaming when a man get's to close to her. She has brown eyes and black hair. She know's a little of french and would do best in a home of just one lady and no other kids.

As soon as I was done reading I was crying, how could someone just hurt a sweet little girl like that? 

J: "So I can't have her?"

A: "You can but it might not last long."

J: "Dang." I said looking down sad.

A: "But I feel like you made a connection with her, maybe not at first but I have not seen that little girl smile before. And I don't remember the last time I heard her laugh."

J: "So I can have her?!"

A:"Haha yes, just sign these papers and she is all  yours." 

I signed the papers and Miss. Anna went to wake up Tara and Miss. Anna brought down all her stuff. 

A: "Here you go." She said handing me a little suit case and a stuff bear. 

I smiled when I saw Tara come down. She walked down the stairs slowly and I smiled at her and she smiled back. I let out one of my hands for her to take and she looked at it for a sec and then took a deep breath then took my hand. We all then smiled and waved goodbye and walked to me car. 

(picture of Taras mom) -------> 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.1K 1.3K 110
167K 2.1K 73